Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

"The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (37861 Views)

Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by omocalabar(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Looks more like poo
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by OhiOfIhima: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Allahu akubar
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by sorextee(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Waiting for the day termites would do theirs..

1 Like

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by usy309(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Allahu Akbar.......Who can deny this.......

In all circumstances....there is Allah in all we do.
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by bayour02(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2018
It is only those people who God wants to save that he gives d ability reason beyond physical in issues like dis. Even ants as brainless as they are still praise Allah, I don't know why some people can not meet up with the brain level of a common ant...

2 Likes

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by yushbaby(f): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Toks2008:
Indeed Allah is the greatest.
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by yushbaby(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
omocalabar:
Looks more like poo
idiot
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Tokziby: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2018
thaoriginator:
In as much as i am Muslim and believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger, this thing is just a coincident and look alike of the arabic name Allah..

The words clearly written there is ALLAH in Arabic Alif Lam Lam Hau. How could it have been a coincidences with the correct writings and order of letters with the Hau. Though u have the rights to ur opinion but what if it the ants had written Jesus in the same manner what would ur opinion be? Things like this are meant to be signs of God existence in the world as its also written in the Quran. 41:53.

You can as well show it to a brother with Arabic knowledge to confirm the pix.

Lots of peace and stay blessed bro... Jumat Mubarak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
marttol:

I don't believe in Allah and will never believe in it... I believe in JESUS AND HIM ALONE FOREVER...

AND TO THE TOPIC

LOL... LOL... LOL... CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Don't be ignorant...as GOD is called Yaweh in Hebrew, Oluwa in Yoruba, Chineke in Igbo so he is called Allah in Arabic language regardless of Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by jazzykhm(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Adebash01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
ﺍَﻟﻠّٰﻪُ ﺃَﻛْﺒَﺮ (allāhu ʾakbar),
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by marttol: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't be ignorant...as GOD is called Yaweh in Hebrew, Oluwa in Yoruba, Chineke in Igbo so he is called Allah in Arabic language regardless of Islam.
is a fallen Angel
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by lekanation(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

What is this now??..Stuppid people everywhere,smh!

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by omoyemirally(f): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Barrywilly:
Nansense and its ingredients
skonskon dey worry u. If to say na Jesus is God now, u will be saying another thing entirely. hypocrite

1 Like

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Barrywilly:
Nansense and its ingredients

It's better to keep quiet if you don't believe and not convinced than show you have not thought deep enough. It's a coincidence that those ants made that specific arabic word right?.
This thread is only for people who think deeply .no matter what evidence is shown to you people like you can't think and will continue to deny there is 1 true God, ALLAH

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by OfficialAPCNig: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't deceive yourself dude. The arabic name of God is Ilah.

Al ilah (Al'lah) means The god. That is the ancient arabic Chief god.

Allat was the consort. Muhammed destroyed the other 359 gods/goddesses and adopted Allah as the true god because he was the most reverend. (Fact)

Note: I am not a terrorist and I don't believe in any al'lah.
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Blakjewelry post=68992584]its about time some people change their way of thinking[/quote

Yes starting from you. Everything around you is telling you to there is only one true God ALLAH. Return to him via the right path( Islam ) and submit to HIM as a Muslim .

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by OfficialAPCNig: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah Yahew."
"I believe that Muhammad Jesus is God's Holy Prophet Son."
"I believe that Islam Christianity is the Only True Religion."
[s]"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."
[/s]
May this declaration hunt all the hypocrites moon god worshippers FOR THE REST OF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES.
WOE BETIDE THEM.
Ameen.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Newpride:
Misplaced priority and confusion of the highest order for this religion. cool

Ants build their house with the best architectural design and these people are viewing it from religious way.

So the design made by ants has now turn Arabic and quranic writing... shocked

Very confused set of people.

You are the one that is blind, deaf and dumb
no matter what evidence you see around you both obvious ones like this and the ones that might not be too obvious ,you just continue to deny the One true God.
Who gave the ants the architectural design capabilities, ALLAH and HE is able to make them design any structure or words. Think deep as God has given your brain that capabilities too. May God guide you to the right path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Don't deceive yourself dude. The arabic name of God is Ilah.

Al ilah (Al'lah) means The god. That is the ancient arabic Chief god.

Allat was the consort. Muhammed destroyed the other 359 gods/goddesses and adopted Allah as the true god because he was the most reverend. (Fact)

Note: I am not a terrorist and I don't believe in any al'lah.

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by Sardauna24(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Allah is great.
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
THEIR IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH....
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by chimaobinelson(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wow!!! Wonderful ... Even MY SHIT TOO DO CONTORT TO FORM ALLAH
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by babaireti(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Toks2008:
Indeed Allah is the greatest.
Allahy Akbar
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by thaoriginator: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tokziby:

The words clearly written there is ALLAH in Arabic Alif Lam Lam Hau. How could it have been a coincidences with the correct writings and order of letters with the Hau. Though u have the rights to ur opinion but what if it the ants had written Jesus in the same manner what would ur opinion be? Things like this are meant to be signs of God existence in the world as its also written in the Quran. 41:53.

You can as well show it to a brother with Arabic knowledge to confirm the pix.

Lots of peace and stay blessed bro... Jumat Mubarak
thanks for your explanations bro. i am just being skeptical about this one but you've shed more light. Jazaakallah khair..

1 Like

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by babaireti(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Ameen.

At least, worshipping a (so called) moon God is way sensible than worshipping a fellow human.
A man who couldn't save himself from crucifixion.
A man who claimed to own the whole world yet, tempted by Satan. That he'll give him the whole world if he bows for him grin hoe sensible?
A man who cried after being nailed (oh God, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME) grin

Keep fooling yourself.

Thats not all! Jesus himself was neither a christian or a church goer,he was only sent to his people in Israel and not to these gullible Nigerian or the whole world like the Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW) who was sent to all Mankind and also the Jinns. So why are these fools in Nigeria allows their con men pastors use the name of Jesus to continuously swindle them with a man made religion of hypoCHRISTY religion. ALLAH is the only GOD and no ine else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by OfficialAPCNig: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Ameen.

At least, worshipping a (so called) moon God is way sensible than worshipping a fellow human.
A man who couldn't save himself from crucifixion.
A man who claimed to own the whole world yet, tempted by Satan. That he'll give him the whole world if he bows for him grin hoe sensible?
A man who cried after being nailed (oh God, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME) grin

Keep fooling yourself.
Is that what they taught in the mosque?

Interesting!

Anyway, I will rather worship a man than a blood sucking vampire.
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by harbarzzy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
marttol:

I don't believe in Allah and will never believe in it... I believe in JESUS AND HIM ALONE FOREVER...

AND TO THE TOPIC

LOL... LOL... LOL... CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

do you believe in God?
Re: "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God by marttol: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
harbarzzy:
do you believe in God?
I don't believe in God, I KNOW there is God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.