Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? (3503 Views)

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
will u date a girl, like me, who has played dozens of mature men and still looked young and beautiful ?

in another word, will this disgust you that, a girl uses her sweet mouth , which has sucked tens of dicks , to suck your dick ?

and will you , in the wedding , holding her hand, use your mouth , which has kissed tens of pussies , to kiss her mouth?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by dingbang(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls go and drink dettol

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by sarahade(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
Pls go and drink dettol

does it taste better than black sperm?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew

weyrey
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
ugandalady:

does it taste better than black sperm?
yes it does.try it.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
i like my women very inexperienced. i wanna train her like a dog. everything she knows about sex she must learn first from me.
wherever she goes when she does a sex style she must think of me. when she sucks a dick, she must remember whose she suck first. everything about sex must remind her of me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
yes it does.try it.

because i refuse to make you my follower?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i like my women very inexperienced. i wanna train her like a dog. everything she knows about sex she must learn first from me.
wherever she goes when she does a sex style she must think of me. when she sucks a dick, she must remember whose she suck first. everything about sex must remind her of me.

when she sucks a bigger one, and still thinks of your tiny dick?do you like this?

you want her to compare?

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Coolcris: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

You know the deal, team virgin or nothing
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Coolcris:

when virgin is a mother, she will teach you lessons back
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
ugandalady:

because i refuse to make you my follower?
you know where my balls are.. Suck it
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
ugandalady:

when she sucks a bigger one, and still thinks of your tiny dick?do you like this?

you want her to compare?
everything with a woman is about who got it first. my pencil peepee that took her virginity will stay with her forever not the dozens of anacondas that followed. you know this.
the first dick she put in her mouth is more memorable than the 100s she put after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Coolcris:

Hymen or the Highway bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
you know where my balls are.. Suck it
i dont know.

i only do the masturbation, and make men humble before me

it is me that tame the negroid beasts
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

everything with a woman is about who got it first. my pencil peepee that took her virginity will stay with her forever not the dozens of anacondas that followed. you know this.
the first dick she put in her mouth is more memorable than the 100s she put after

i already forget the first dick that fvcked me, let alone the one i sucked.

murky memory reminds me of some normal size rod, nothing particular
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
ugandalady:

i already forget the first dick that fvcked me, let alone the one i sucked.

murky memory reminds me of some normal size rod, nothing particular
the sense is that you still remember the name of the first man who fvcked you. if your brain cant remember then i pity your pvssy. it must be dead by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

the sense is that you still remember the name of the first man who fvcked you. if your brain cant remember then i pity your pvssy. it must be dead by now.

i dont remember his name

not because of any trauma brought by him, but because i just forget.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
ugandalady:

i dont remenber his name
R.I.P to your pvssy.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
R.I.P to your pvssy.

90 percent women forget their first lover”s name, some even face.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
ugandalady:

90 percent women forget their first lover”s name, some even face.
yes they do. after 200 dicks they all do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
yes they do. after 200 dicks they all do.

why should i be ashamed , since you guys have fvcked more than 200 girls before marriage?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

why should i be ashamed , since you guys have fvcked more than 200 girls before marriage?
who said anything about shame? did you do anything for which you must feel ashamed??
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
who said anything about shame? did you do anything for which you must feel ashamed??

why did you mention 200 dicks? not to shame me?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

why did you mention 200 dicks? not to shame me?

is it my fault if your number shames you? dont do the numbers if they shame you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by DEIFIED(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2018
what a mumuish thread.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:
will u date a girl, like me, who has played dozens of mature men and still looked young and beautiful ?

in another word, will this disgust you that, a girl uses her sweet mouth , which has sucked tens of dicks , to suck your dick ?

and will you , in the wedding , holding her hand, use your mouth , which has kissed tens of pussies , to kiss her mouth?

Aren't you male ?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by sarahade(f): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

weyrey

Weyrey omoale jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
is it my fault if your number shames you? dont do the numbers if they shame you

your intention of shaming me by mentioning 200, fails, because i dont even remember how many dicks i have played.

so, dont expect us women to remember that teeny first one, unless that is really a 21cm.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
DEIFIED:
what a mumuish thread.

that is why so many mumu right here love this thread
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Aren't you male ?

who told you i am a man?

because i mentioned dicks as easy as a man, and because i sometimes could not help yelling Fck You?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MrCork: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

^^^She's back from hospital ...how are u today?.. confused? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Do B4 During And After Sex (nauthy Chat 18+) / Get Tested For Genital Warts! / Lady Goes To The Supermarket Completely Naked ,watch Video What People Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.