Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Boss Tramples On My Loyalty, What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss Tramples On My Loyalty, What Should I Do? (333 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Lauds Senator Oseni's Unique Party Loyalty / Explosive:dr.abubakar Bukola Saraki Speaks About Loyalty At Apc's PRO Booklaunch / My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Tramples On My Loyalty, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fellow nairalanders, I need your advice on what to do for I m about loosing my job. I have a kind of boss who everyone dislikes cause of his aptitudes, he also gets easily irritated at the slightless provokation. Some people thinks he is unreasonable while others believes he lacks understanding. Because of this, he is a lone ranger. He has fired about 4 of his PA within 5 years. Nobody sticks with him for long. I got employed by him as his new PA and got a treat of sack under one week few days. He knew Quite well that I resigned my other job for his business and have financial commitment. If you relate any problem to him, he tells you thats your business and any financial assistance he renders to you he will request for a deduction from your salary. He placed me on a very low salary with too much work. I believed by humility I will serve him alright and get his favour. I work for him as a brother and friend. 5AM till 6PM-7pm yet no change. He knew I m fed up and decided to hold my salary for no just reason 7i
Re: My Boss Tramples On My Loyalty, What Should I Do? by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
GOD Almighty will provide you a good job cos your current job get as he be according to your narration.

(1) (Reply)

Englan All The Way / The Most Powerful Laptop In The World -dell Precision 7730 / Blame Yourself Not The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.