Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (93220 Views)

Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by dre11(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
BY FEMI FAMUTIMI

A man who claimed his wife died a couple of years ago, got the shocker of his life when he spotted his ‘wife’ in Lagos with another man who was taking her somewhere on a bike.

The man identified as Okechukwu James Uwa from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state said he was travelling to Aba when he made a quick stop in Lagos to see an old colleague and while moving through Oshodi saw his ‘dead’ wife.

The shocked man said of the incident: my wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle. At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.

According to online sources, the man she was with on the bike fainted and had to be resuscitated and when questioned about the woman said he had been with her for a period of 8 months.

He also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church

According to the man: ‘She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil’.

https://www.herald.ng/man-spots-dead-wife-with-another-man-in-lagos/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Chepos1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wawuuuuuuu shocked, science students pls com and xplain

329 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by IamPatriotic(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
I heard stories like this when I was younger, I won't say anything about its possibility, because anything is possible under the sun. mewa n sele laye.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Reminds me of one incident that happened May 24 1997. Till this date I remain confused. I got back from work as usual in Ikotun, Lagos only to find people gather in front of my gate. Others were upstairs at the balcony condoling my landlady. News reached my outlandish self that my landlord had passed on earlier. He died of natural causes in his car.

Strange enough, earlier that morning, he was acting unusual. This man would always call me to assist him open the gate anytime he's going out. That morning he never did that. Dressed in suit he opened the gate himself for the first time ever, had a final look of his compound with his hands around his waist , shook his head, closed the gate and zoomed off. His corpse was brought home later that day. Days later he was buried in that same compound in my presence. I saw the body with my two eyes.

Fast forward to 3 months, I was at a chemist shop buying a drug. The shop happened to be opposite an ashawo house. As I was about paying for my goods, I saw my landlord carrying a prostitute in. I was far away and dumbfounded. I called his name. He looked back and gazed at me with an angry look I've never seen before. Then like a fart in the wind he disappeared into thin air. I was so curious and decided to trail the hoe. She confessed a man fitting my description approached her for an all nighter sex romp. She said she entered her room to change her cloth, get her bags and follow the man home. All this done she came out and her customer was nowhere to be found again. Others complained of hearing someone banging the gates at midnight. The dogs howling and happy for no reason like they've seen a long lost owner. Some even confessed to seeing a bald headed man sitting quietly on that grave at night. For two good years before I finally parked out, I always made sure I get home by 7PM latest , lock all my doors and refuse to be woken by any strange noise until day break.

638 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by somadinho10: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bloggers now have affiliation with African magic epic

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kikikikikikiki
i laugh in zulu language.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by sinaj(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Heard stories like this when I was younger

28 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by GMbuharii: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of one incident that happened May 24 1997. Till this date I remain confused. I got back from work as usual in Ikotun, Lagos only to find people gather in front of my gate. Others were upstairs at the balcony condoling my landlady. News reached my outlandish self that my landlord had passed on earlier. He died of natural causes in his car.

Strange enough, earlier that morning, he was acting unusual. This man would always call me to assist him open the gate anytime he's going out. That morning he never did that. Dressed in suit he opened the gate himself for the first time ever, had a final look of his compound with his hands around his waist , shook his head, closed the gate and zoomed off. His corpse was brought home later that day. Days later he was buried in that same compound in my presence. I saw the body with my two eyes.

Fast forward to 3 months, I was at a chemist shop buying a drug. The shop happened to be opposite an ashawo house. As I was about paying for my goods, I saw my landlord carrying a prostitute in. I was far away and dumbfounded. I called his name. He looked back and gazed at me with an angry look I've never seen before. Then like a fart in the wind he disappeared into thin air. I was so curious and decided to trail the hoe. She confessed a man fitting my description approached her for an all nighter sex romp. She said she entered her room to change her cloth, get her bags and follow the man home. All this done she came out and her customer was nowhere to be found again. Others complained of hearing someone banging the gates at midnight. The dogs howling and happy for no reason like they've seen a long lost owner. Some even confessed to seeing a bald headed man sitting quietly on that grave at night. For two good years before I finally parked out, I always made sure I get home by 7PM latest , lock all my doors and refuse to be woken by any strange noise until day break.
ogogoro or kai kai,which one?

313 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
dre11:

According to 'online sources'. Someone posts a story on the Internet, it goes viral, a junk e-mag picks it up and we are supposed to just swallow it?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
GMbuharii:

ogogoro or kai kai,which one?
Monkey tail

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Restroom: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Demonic phenomena that has nothing to do with the dead person....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by spawnx: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Such entity might be shape-shifters that steal dead people's identity or people that are from another world (marine)

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by shogotermies(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
hj
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by kolafolabi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by thoollz: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
I cannot believe d mods brought this tales by moonlight to FP. Nairaland is no longer a forum, but a place where bloggers dump their thrash for d gullible to swallow. I wonder what d foreigners think of us whenever they grace through d fp of the "best forum in Africa"

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by somadinho10: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you must be an old man yet constituting nuisance up and down on nairaland

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
dre11:

The man identified as Okechukwu James Uwa from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state said he was travelling to Aba when he made a quick stop in Lagos

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Can someone please explain this

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bring back our nairaland

32 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's not new nah..... Her time neva reach to die.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by BE811APP: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by kolafolabi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by dreamwords: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Movie title

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by pafo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
I read this earlier today and the guy made it look like a joke. They cannot be serious with this tale by moonlight kinda news.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
dre11:

Believe this at your own risk it's a useless Joke. Nairaland and some kind FP sha.

14 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by mmb(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
I am just here to check name.

yea na dem dem.
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Akudaaya things!

8 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Same way I lost three piece piece of meat from my pot only to see them appear in seguns plate... Mystery of the world

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Essential(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Balyz: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Fast forward to 3 months, I was at a chemist shop buying a drug. The shop happened to be opposite an ashawo house. As I was about paying for my goods, I saw my landlord carrying a prostitute in. I was far away and dumbfounded. I called his name. He looked back and gazed at me with an angry look I've never seen before. Then like a fart in the wind he disappeared into thin air. I was so curious and decided to trail the hoe. She confessed a man fitting my description approached her for an all nighter sex romp. She said she entered her room to change her cloth, get her bags and follow the man home. All this done she came out and her customer was nowhere to be found again. Others complained of hearing someone banging the gates at midnight. The dogs howling and happy for no reason like they've seen a long lost owner. Some even confessed to seeing a bald headed man sitting quietly on that grave at night. For two good years before I finally parked out, I always made sure I get home by 7PM late st , lock all my doors and refuse to be woken by any strange noise until day break.
You have a very wild imagination

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.