Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama (33745 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by made4naijamusic: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timaya already has two girls, Emmanuela and Grace with his first baby mama, Barbara.

Timaya shared the good news on his Instagram page writing;

“EMMANUEL. Thank U LORD!”

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/timaya-welcomes-a-baby-boy-with-his-2nd-babymama-tama/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Copy $ Paste

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Tamarapetty(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by naijasquare(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats Timaya
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Bossontop(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ok.....moral of d story

14 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by omamush(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
baby mamarism has taken over.. shame

anyway here's how to reduce 'cut for me'

39 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by DWJOBScom(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
congrats to him sha

i wish they know what a complete family means to a child

12 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by waternogetenemy: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
congrats bro
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Does marriage mean anything to these people?

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by idonhammer: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
yea
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Ekakamba: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Issa babies' daddy. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by TourismMan(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congratulations to Timaya!

SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE SOW A SEED OF LAPTOP IN MY LIFE.

God bless anyone who deem it necessary to do this for me.

The laptop is not for any yahoo yahoo or related criminal acts but purely for graphic designs and online freelancing.

I'm a 300 level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I'm also responsible for over 80% of my academic needs. It's not been easy for me at all.

There is a fresh business idea God has revealed to me and it has a lot to do with graphic designs and I know it's one business that will pay me well to take care of my academic needs.

Any other information you may need, I will gladly provide please.

Once again, God bless anyone helping a brother out in this regard.

Note: I didn't mean brand new laptop. Just anyone (be it fairly or roughly used), I'm very OK with it. Also, I'm based in Calabar.
Send me PM please.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mama Emma o
Brabra ooo

****Empress right now ***
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by McAausim: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats you.....

Celebrities with slay baby mama are like bread and butter... undecided
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
congrats to him sha

grin PURE SAVAGE grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Curry30: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Papichulo my man. Congrats to you.
Bad belle no go see you.
Olofofo no go see you.
Wuru wuru people wey want you to die na dem go die.
God bless you ja re...legoooo
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Partnerbiz(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
if you have money...
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dem mama soldier congratulations
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by zombieTRACKER: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let me know when you have another baby with another baby mama...

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Does marriage mean anything to these people?
marriage is not for everyone. Besides it not a crime to hv baby mama

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by McAausim: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats

Celebrities with slay baby mama are like bread and butter... undecided
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by DWJOBScom(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin PURE SAVAGE grin grin

nna leave me o

i no talk anything o

1 Like

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by CaptVerida(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congratulations Eberipapa 1
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by mooremoney(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Can't he just marry?
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Pavore9: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
congrats to him sha

E still dey sweet now, when these kids hit adolescence the whirlwind go begin.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by moshino(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
congrats to him sha

Were Obama and Bill Clinton from "complete family"? You that is from "complete family" how far? What matters is the care, love and directions a child receives from childhood.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by lascopes(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats Tim...blessings to all expectant ppu
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
I think he should prepare to have baby daddys for them
Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by DWJOBScom(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
moshino:

Were Obama and Bill Clinton from "complete family"? You that is from "complete family" how far? What matters is the care, love and directions a child receives from childhood.

Please use your Wikipedia wisely son

Google will make it easier

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama by Brezzo: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Baby mama is the trending now a days cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / Freeze Shades Nellie Mayshak, Pension DG / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.