Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (37884 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has met with former finance minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on the sidelines of the 31st session of the AU Summit in Nouakchott, Mauritania.

Ngozi recently launched a book on her tenure, which she titled, ‘Fighting Corruption is Dangerous’.

May be the president is telling Ngozi not to scare him in the battle against corruption.

It is doubtful if President Buhari will ever heed her warning, as his government continues to battle the monster of corruption in the country.

http://www.nan.ng/news/buhari-meets-okonjo-iweala/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by odiereke(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Such is life

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari Yahoo Boy, where did she bow ?

Has Buhariosis affected your sight apart from your brain ?

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by obi4eze(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
See our gworo chewing invalid.

Ngozi looks even healthier than the women in his entourage.

Unable to comprehend the activities going about him.

Obviously his Alzheimer's disease has gone chronic.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ngozi supervised and coordinated looting of our country common wealth during the draconian days of pdp

She was supposed to be coordinating minister of the economy

Kemi thank you for making us proud

We are proud of you kemo

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by obi4eze(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:
Lord let my enemies bow before me

She’s actually begging for job and recognition

Kemi have made this professor of looting humble
Your lord and saviour Buhari is no where near her in terms of intelligence.

Keep it up in your celebration of failure and gross incompetence

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
TarOrfeek:
See our gworo chewing invalid.

Ngozi looks even healthier than the women in his entourage.

Unable to comprehend the activities going about him.

Obviously his Alzheimer's disease has gone chronic.

She came to plead for Mr president not to send her to kuje prison

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
obi4eze:

Your lord and saviour Buhari is no where near her in terms of intelligence.

Keep it up in your celebration of failure and gross incompetence

Bros please ask around

I always avoid Igbos

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Are you sure he was not asking for advice.

On how to make 1 Naira = 1 Cedis first godi.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by obi4eze(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Bros please ask around

I always avoid Igbos
Well, I'm not one of them. I speak and stand for the truth. I supported Buhari in 2015 up till early this year when I drew my conclusion that he is one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria in the last 4 years.

Truth be said: Buhari has failed!!!

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by madridguy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
PMB is old enough to be her father.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
obi4eze:

Well, I'm not one of them. I speak and stand for the truth. I supported Buhari in 2015 up till early this year when I drew my conclusion that he is one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria in the last 4 years.

Buhari has failed.

I agree Pmb failed in security

I won’t look the other way on that

But for all the blame of pdp 16years heaped on him is what I won’t agree on

Also I won’t allow Igbos to play religious and ethnic card on him

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by omowolewa: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bow? I can't see any bow there.

Then, there is no enmity between the two

Anyway, be careful of your enemies' bow, your week point maybe from blow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by zombieTRACKER: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Shut Up

Where did you see her bow

You think she is a Yoruba Muslim

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up

Where did you see her bow

You think she is a Yoruba Muslim

Igbos are the major problem of our dear country

They always interfere in our affairs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nukualofa: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:
Ngozi supervised and coordinated looting of our country common wealth during the draconian days of pdp

She was supposed to be coordinating minister of the economy

Kemi thank you for making us proud

We are proud of you kemo
At 40 years of age you should eschew falsehood because clock of life is ticking and some lies might make you to have Hitler, Satan, Abacha and Bihari as your everlasting friend in the great beyond

62 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by zombieTRACKER: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are the major problem of our dear country

They always interfere in our affairs

We need to disintegrate this zoo first
Nobody will have time for your affairs

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nukualofa:
At 40 years of age you should eschew falsehood because clock of life is ticking and some lies might make you to have Hitler, Satan, Abacha and Bihari as your everlasting friend in the great beyond

Keep quiet

Ngozi failed God and Humanity while she held sway in the finance ministry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nukualofa:
You need to be banned for posting false news

E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nukualofa: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Ngozi failed God and Humanity while she held sway in the finance ministry
She failed humanity and Buhari had to grant her audience and also the AU had to invite her.

With old age comes wisdom but a ........ at 40 is a ......... Forever.

Fill in the blank space

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by ZorGBUooeh: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Its like you have malaria or sumtin..How did she bow?How dat olodo kemi wey nor sabi jss 1 maths take humble her?

22 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by eagleu: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
@OP
I don't see the bow. All in your limited mind
However, I see a smart, educated, and talented lady coaching your illiterate president how to present his points to the AU.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
whosoever that takes this OP serious needs to be examined of his/her sanity .

Thank u.

15 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by selemempe: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

I agree Pmb failed in security

I won’t look the other way on that

But for all the blame of pdp 16years heaped on him is what I won’t agree on

Also I won’t allow Igbos to play religious and ethnic card on him
what is the first job of govt?

16 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by IgboBasthard: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
I am disappointed, PMB should not be talking to that useless Biafran duck.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
selemempe:
what is the first job of govt?

To destroy ipobians and criminal Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by chiboy441(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
I think this thread was created intensionally to bring dialogues. Stop such thing or get banned soon.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by EternalTruths: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
She didn't bow

Buhari was sitting down and she standing.

Sarrki, you should know that she will have to look down while Buhari look up.

Sarrki, stop deceiving yourself

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.