Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website (13714 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by vondaman: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earlier today, a twitter user shared photos and links of Nigerian Permanent Voters Card PVCs being sold on a foreign website. 

The Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, has released a statement reacting to this development.

Read the statement below in the picture below

http://www.vondanews.com/inec-reacts-to-reports-of-sale-of-pvcs-on-foreign-website/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
I did not see them denying this but rather they will make sure they stop it.

Well, INEC, do anything in your power to make sure we have a free and fair election in 2019.

God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by SalamRushdie: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Quick to respond to this but when ask them the identity of the killer herdsmen they start speaking in tongues all over

34 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
I only wonder what INEC has got to do with herdsmen.
Some people will just comment blindly with hate just to embarrass themselves online.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Ever8054: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=69000946:
Some people will just comment blindly with hate just to embarrass themselves online.
so..what's ya point exactly?.... so we should not mentioned the name of ya killer or others again abi?....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
It is well with your soul o!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by zombieTRACKER: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=69000946:

Any time someone speaks the truth on this forum
Why do you people label such a hate speech?

Do you know what a hate speech actually means

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by amaniro: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
tongue

@

the only sensible Buhari supporter.

well, if PVC are for sale then Buhari will be kicked out easily coz gonna buy as much as I can

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
amaniro:
tongue

@

the only sensible Buhari supporter.

well, if PVC are for sale then Buhari will be kicked out easily coz gonna buy as much as I can
We thank God it is not for sale then grin cheesy.
SAY No to rigging.
All we want is a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by RevenGeMission: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2018
While this is a disappointment if it is true, I hope INEC really updates their source code as they said and add more security features, we can't afford to have these fake cards in circulation

I won't be surprised however if this is a scam, Nigerians have literally invaded alibaba, that's where they spam for wire fraud, money diversion and shyt

Knowing how desperate politicians are this could be an attempt to scam them, if someone makes an order for. 20000 pieces whatever dollar rate the site is selling one it means another person is buying Benz
���

I hope it's a scam really!!

It appears the item is no longer for sale,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by dadavivo: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2018
I don't trust this current inec chairman

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria is a joke.. That's why these Chinese guys can do this nonsense without feeling remorseful that they're committing an offence against the Nigerian govt. You think they can try this against U.S

I can't just wait for buhari to gtf out of that seat.
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Nukualofa: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69000946:
This story of poisoned barbecue, is it true?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Nukualofa:
This story of poisoned barbecue, is it true?
It's from a troll, who wants to be noticed.
He has now be banned.
Thanks for asking.
And we wish you well with Alhaji Atiku while we support Buhari.
May the best candidate win.
Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Itzpetersv: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Finally Nigeria is getting doomed
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Babacele: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2018
and you can't trace and arrest the perpetrators? INEC? Just like that?
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Authoreety: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Using corruption to fight corruption
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Alphasoar(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
The more serious this issue is taken and a lasting solution reached, the better for the polity. Since most devilish politicians will understand that more people are aggressively seeking to collect their PVCs, the less their chances of winning through the back. So manipulating the Card Reader will be their target. Don't say it cant be done because all this PVC stuff rotate around "Computer and Chips".

God save us.
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by linkers: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Trust Inec in 2019 at your own peril
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by VocalWalls: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2018
What a joke

With the way they are ravaging places like benue, adamawa, and even kaduna, anyone can get a hold of the voters register and send it to China for reprinting of cards.

There is no secret chip anything, the only thing that’s checked is the VIN number which can be obtained and reprinted on these cards.

How will the voters register be obtained?

Ask Yahya Bello how he got the names of people who ‘signed’ dino’s Recall.

If God ever sends me to hell, I will say rude things before I walk in. Because he put me in hell while I already lived.
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by congorasta: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
k
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by NinjaMetahuman: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69000946:
I tire o

Alot of mad people in this forum I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by edupedia: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Quick to respond to this but when ask them the identity of the killer herdsmen they start speaking in tongues all over

....illogicality has become the birthmark of u Igbos... Why don't u go to INEC office to ask them what they are doing about herdsmen?.... nonsense and ingredient...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by joeace2020(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Okay. It's as if they read from a prepared script.

Meanwhile

Want to learn Video and Animation and how to sell on fiverr, rush to my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4460546/exclusive-earn-up-500-per

1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by veacea: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Issorite
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Tejis56(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2018
abeg what d site,I won sell my own too o
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Fake PVC cards or not...... Still does not stop the corrupt INEC from been very corrupt.........
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Quality20(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2018
dadavivo:
I don't trust this current inec chairman
.was that wht CAN taught u.
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by dadavivo: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Quality20:
.was that wht CAN taught u.
no, that's what criminal Fulani taught me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates Christmas With Prisoners, Others. / Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / 2023: Nigeria May Break Up If APC Wins - Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.