Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] (1505 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
NEWSBuhari will die if he campaigns for 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO]Published on January 30, 2018 By Wale Odunsi

General Overseer of Freedom For all Nations Outreach (FANO) Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse‎ has warned President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek re-election.

According to him, the president will die if he campaigns.

The cleric said this in a sermon to his congregants.

His words: “Please Nigerians, war Buhari that he is going beyond his boundaries.

“The Lord said his tenure is once not twice.

“If not, he will not see the election (in 2019). Tell him you know him or know how to reach the presidency of Nigeria. Write him a text or e-mail him

“If he makes a mistake to campaign before the election he will die. And I am saying the truth

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/30/buhari-will-die-campaigns-2019-prophet-akinbodunse-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
You are fool god of men

The power of life and death lye with God Almighty

For you saying this you are very stupid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by phemmyutd(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
These useless people keep dragging the name of Christ in mud.

They do all these rubbish because nobody asked them why there previous prophesis don't come to pass

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
phemmyutd:

They do all these rubbish because nobody asked them why there previous prophesis don't come to pass

God bless you

Some mofos will come and defend him now

N say touch not my anointed

So who is not anointed by God ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by lilfreezy: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Father Lord, let your will be done

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by SternProphet: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
It is sad that the Nigerian Church has degenerated to this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
God has sent a prophet cool
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by resurgent2019: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lemme just shut up. If I say what’s on my mind ehn, I will be banned.

The prophet should be more discreet henceforth. Only God can liberate Nigerians from this regime.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by kestolove95(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
And u will die if u continue lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by RZArecta2(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist, useless goat. The blood of the innocents killed in the middle belt shall fight him and his generations forever. Insha'Allah Amin cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by SalamRushdie: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
He must be alive to receive his resounding and disgraceful defeat at the polls and then from there he will be paraded at the Hague...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by stonemasonn: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Only death is certain
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
You are fool god of men

The power of life and death lye with God Almighty

For you saying this you are very stupid

Lol. This one is clearly confused. It's in you. Your zombiesm is legendary.

Buhari would not die...That would be too easy for him. Who would pay for the thousands of Nigeria that his brothers of killed? Noo, he won't die. He would live and answer to his crimes...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol. This one is clearly confused. It's in you. Your zombiesm is legendary.

Buhari would not die...That would be too easy for him. Who would pay for the thousands of Nigeria that his brothers of killed? Noo, he won't die. He would live and answer to his crimes...

You are a pdp paid agent to distabilize our country
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He must be alive to receive his resounding and disgraceful defeat at the polls and then from there he will be paraded at the Hague...

Baba you need to slow down on 1759 or any % that is beyond 5%
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

You are a pdp paid agent to distabilize our country

And you are a zombie who cannot think for himself...
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

And you are a zombie who cannot think for himself...

Pdp recruited online miscreants to spread hate and propaganda online
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by SalamRushdie: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Baba you need to slow down on 1759 or any % that is beyond 5%

Lol.... Baba make una give is another candidate because Nigerians don't want Baba Buhari again ooo
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Lol.... Baba make una give is another candidate because Nigerians don't want Baba Buhari again ooo

I swear if I see any credible candidate today I will support him

But I haven’t seen

All the ones coming out are not good enough
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp recruited online miscreants to spread hate and propaganda online

Name one propanganda that is been spread online?
SaiBaba is arming his brotehrs to kill christains...is that hate or is that propaganda?

Buhari is a jihadist who said he won't rest until sharia is practiced in the entire country...is that hate or is that propaganda?

Thousands of women have been rendered widows, thousands of children have been made orphans in jos by Buhari just last week..is that hate or is that propaganda?

CBN jobs and Chinese scholarships are reserved for the children of Buharis friends while you people sell barbeque and suya..is that hate or is that propanganda?

I just really pity you sha.
..May God save you..
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

I swear if I see any credible candidate today I will support him

But I haven’t seen

All the ones coming out are not good enough

Buhari is the best candidate you can see cos you have been programmed to be d**b. You are a z****e..There is nothing you can do about it. It's not your fault..
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Buhari is the best candidate you can see cos you have been programmed to be d**b. You are a z****e..There is nothing you can do about it. It's not your fault..

Let’s discuss maturely

Tell me one candidate

I swear show me a candidate profile and I will support him or her

A credible candidate
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by madridguy(m): 5:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Fake Christian and evil pastors are Nigerian greatest threat. They will never see anything positive than doom.
People praying for PMB to die will die before him Insha Allah.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Let’s discuss maturely

Tell me one candidate

I swear show me a candidate profile and I will support him or her

A credible candidate

Name one candidate and tell me why you can't support him or her?
Zombie wants mature discussion...SMH
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

hahahaha, Zombies are incredible
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Can you see that you people have know alternative than spreading fake news, lies and propaganda
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Can you see that you people have know alternative than spreading fake news, lies and propaganda

It's like me discussion forex with a 4year old..Wetin the pikin know? You know nothing Mr sarrki. You have been programmed to b like this. This ain't your fault.

Even if you support Atiku or the governor of gombe, what difference does it make? Your support for them won't make you any less of a zombie. You have only one vote, that is of you even have a PVC.

So take your support, fold it very well and shuq it inside your yansh. Nobody needs a zombie by his side..
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

It's like me discussion forex with a 4year old..Wetin the pikin know? You know nothing Mr sarrki. You have been programmed to b like this. This ain't your fault.

Even if you support Atiku or the governor of gombe, what difference does it make? Your support for them won't make you any less of a zombie. You have only one vote, that is of you even have a PVC.

So take your support, fold it very well and shuq it inside your yansh. Nobody needs a zombie by his side..
Thanks.

You can see that both your leadership and the followers lack wisdom to get a credible candidate

Only good at insulting, preaching hate and causing animosity among people
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by zombieTRACKER: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2018
phemmyutd:

The voice of the people
Is the voice of God
Buhari is a terrorist Who has been rejected by heaven and earth
Woe to all the supporters of this evil administration
sarrki:

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

You can see that both your leadership and the followers lack wisdom to get a credible candidate

Only good at insulting, preaching hate and causing animosity among people

Its like you have been reprogrammed from always shouting IPOB yoot to always crying 'spreading hate spreading hate'...where is the hate? You cannot be redeemed o. Shey you know? Buharis ppl will soon finish killing all the christains in Nigeri....and you are here talking without thinking...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. / Rethinking Atheism: Existence Of God / Breaking: Warri Pastor Kills Coronavirus For Making The Church Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.