Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (27916 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Jerryolumide(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
adadike:
TB Joshua, u are a respected man of God, I think u should call a spade a spade. where are the Jeremiahs, the Ezekiels, the Elijahs, the Daniels of our time? I say where?
Nice b@@bz
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by asatemple(f): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's interrupted already
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Bianda24: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't know if some people reason through their anus, someone above is calling TB Joshua bastard, lol, I pity the person.

Seriously, I pity the person. Listen, you better ask for forgiveness.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
There is no Democracy in Nigeria.

What we have here is Communist Nepotism.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by God2man(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrAnele:
Prayer can't solve Nigeria's problem.... Only Nigerians can solve Nigeria's problem... and it is not by praying

It is too late to do solve any problem now, Nigeria problems are complicated only Prayer to God can help us.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by eric111111(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
If there's someone to pray, there's God to answer. 2Chronicle 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.Lord let your will be done in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by MartinCorridon: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
leonbonapart to his useless father:how people tell you that they are fools. Grow up mate

Learn English....then grow up.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by lastempero: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
I will not pray o O o o we need am now.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by olowobaba10: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
INTERVENTION IS WHAT WE NEED NOW, DO WE EVEN HAVE DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA ?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by famola(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
My friend some people on this forum have destroyed there own life by what they say or write
TheAngry1:

I have said it here many times that some people will go through life wretched, battered and frustrated. They will think their problem is their colour of skin, tribe or religion, but they will not know that it is because of senseless remarks like this. The man made a statement, if you don't agree, say so. Which one is bastard again?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by InvertedHammer: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
/*
Shouldn't Nigerians be praying for interruption of Nigeria version of democracy?

Massacres, looting, rigging and lawlessness are not attributes of democracy. Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves because what they have is not democracy.

/

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by realitychick: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
EMMANUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD IS WITH US.
EVEN IN THE MIDST OF ALL THESE.GOD IS WITH US.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by bejeria101(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Let it happen! Enough of this rubbish already! Ogini?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why TB dey expose boys nah? Wetin concern God and Buhari government, I am sure most of congregants did not pray sef. Just 2 years to retire greedy politicians and foreign agents in power.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by millionboi2: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
aeiouqwerty:

but na divide go worst pass.
having great people like,prophet tb Joshua here
if we pray harder together
I believe this nation would be better soon
Nigeria's please don't give up

Na today
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Goodpeoplegreat: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
I have also seen/dream of four different crisis since this year.
The crisis that overwhelmed even the military.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Temi17: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
E e e May God help Nigeria
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Makweembo:
Pastor T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, has called for urgent prayers for Nigeria against “interruption of the democratic practice” in the nation.

Speaking to congregants on Sunday 1st July 2018 in a service beamed live via the Christian television network Emmanuel TV, the cleric stated he had received a revelation concerning Nigeria on three different occasions, prompting him to make it public.

“I was in my vision and God told me to tell the nation and leaders to pray against the interruption of the democratic practice,” he bluntly revealed.

“The president’s heart is like a stream of water in the hands of God and He can control it whenever He wants,” he continued in his customary parabolic fashion.

Joshua then reminded congregants of the ‘prophecy’ he gave in 2016 where he candidly stated Nigeria’s future was “crying for help”.

“You must join me in prayer for the nation because two believers are better than one,” he stressed before enjoining congregants to rise and pray.

Worshippers then joined Joshua in asking for God to give President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria’s leaders “a greater understanding of God’s heart, discretion to guide their hearts, understanding that will protect them and wisdom that will rescue them”.

SOURCE: https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/267843/pray-against-interruption-of-democracy-in-nigeria-prophet.html

And that same God that speaks to u didn't tell u that the illegal structure u were adding to ur Guest house was going to make ur house crumble and kill many people?

what a useless God.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dis Gal go fine well well. I jst dy imagine ur face since.......!

Modified

Back to d prophecy, I hv bin happy since. Wen will it happen abeg. Make I start to pray make e happen soon
adadike:
TB Joshua, u are a respected man of God, I think u should call a spade a spade. where are the Jeremiahs, the Ezekiels, the Elijahs, the Daniels of our time? I say where?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by oyoyoyo: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by godliman: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrAnele:
TB Joshua............ The One True PREDICTIONIST
Like he predicted trumps victory

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by godliman: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And that same God that speaks to u didn't tell u that the illegal structure u were adding to ur Guest house was going to make ur house crumble and kill many people?

what a useless God.
you call God useless?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Franking: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Idiot! Is he your mate?
Can u open that rotten mouth of yours and insult him in his presence?
This man has singlehandedly done what your MURICs leader can't do for your fellow frustrated head slammers.

TB Joshua is a conman, fraudster, wayo jigbiti. He is the biggest liar of them all. Oya hit ur head for ground.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Franking: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
godliman:

you call God useless?

Yes. God is useless. God is an slowpoke. To hell with God and his yeye son Jesus the f o ol that they said died for ur sins. Oya, God, come and fight me. Mumu God.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Franking: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/*
Shouldn't Nigerians be praying for interruption of Nigeria version of democracy?

Massacres, looting, rigging and lawlessness are not attributes of democracy. Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves because what they have is not democracy.

/

I agree hundred percent. Na only politicians Nigerian democracy help. We deserve military rule o. Democracy is too expensive. Nothing to show for it. On Biafra I stand.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
may God forgive you. Your MURIC is in support of killings in Nigeria. Wish I can lay my raffle on you

That guy is Igbo.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by igirabata123(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
I think that is better at this moment. We didn't gain anything from the stupid democracy. They should take over and make amendments to the constitution or break up the zoo into different fragments.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Idiot! Is he your mate?
Can u open that rotten mouth of yours and insult him in his presence?
This man has singlehandedly done what your MURICs leader can't do for your fellow frustrated head slammers.

Stop pretending you don't that frustrated osu is Igbo.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
godliman:
you call God useless?

Nah, U should try n read with meaning.
I'm talking about T.B Joshua's God; D.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Zinny25(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
TB Joshua also predicted that Hilary Clinton would beat Donald Trump...

He also didn't foresee the collapse of his own church.

Conclusion: Prediction and not a Prophesy
exactly my brother... Even a layman can predict that.. Yet they say it's prophecy. If one should carefully study what's happening around u can be able to predict some things that may likely happen

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by tohtoh: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Now dis is how a man of God shud speak, not incite statement
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by oyoyoyo: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.