Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (49891 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2018
@NAIRATREND

A coalition of Niger Delta militants, yesterday, gave the Federal Government a 21-day notice to end killings in the country.

The group lamented the recent killing by herdsmen in Plateau State.

The militants, who met at Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State during the weekend, also tasked the Federal Government on protection of lives and property of Nigerians.

The militants warned the Federal Government that there’ll be doom if it failed to forestall anarchy and further bloodshed.

They declared a 21-day mourning period for those massacred recently in Plateau State by rampaging herdsmen, and threatened to declare herdsmen and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association enemies.

A statement by leader of the coalition, W.O I Izonebi, read, “As agitators with conscience, we take lives of fellow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, declare 21 days of mourning for the innocent Nigerians killed in Plateau State by foreigners trained by late Gaddafi that are now masquerading as herdsmen, according to our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“We urge the government to do the needful before the expiration of our 21 days of mourning to avoid a total breakdown of law and order because it seems we do not have law, and government is unable to implement its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties of its citizens.

“We demand implementation of the following to avoid doom and more loss of lives: The immediate devolution of power to states and regions to enable governors discharge their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties and declaration and proscription of the Gaddafi mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen as a terrorist organisation.

“The government and security agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity should apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime against innocent Nigerians and humanity; total overhaul of the security organisation and security chiefs, immediate arrest of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association leaders and its disbandment with immediate effect.

“We also condemn the inability of the government and securityagencies to protect its citizens from foreigners masquerading asherdsmen committing genocide in the Middle Belt of our dear nation, Nigeria.

“We are not going to fold our arms to see foreigners masquerading as herdsmen slaughter and kill hardworking Nigerians that are going about their legitimate businesses and livelihood anymore, when we have a democratically elected government in place.

“We are bold to ask these questions? What is the primary responsibility of government? Why is nobody being arrested and prosecuted for these killings? As agitators with conscience, we take lives of follow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, warn that after this 21 days of mourning is over and nothing is done, we, the good people of the Niger Delta, and coalition of agitators will have no choice than to declare herdsmen and Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association enemies of the Niger Delta and Nigerians in general.

“Therefore, we do not wish to see them in any of the Niger Delta states because the pollution and degradation of our farmlands and the polluted waters and rivers are enough provocation, let alone seeing our mothers and sisters in a life threatening situation and being killed by cattle breeders, while the Miyeti Allah is applauding them because they value the lives of cows more than human lives.

“Enough of this carnage going on, we should use this 21 days of mourning to reflect and ask the question, if we are truly a nation where the life of a cow is more valuable than human life.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/plateau-niger-delta-militants-blow-hot-reveal-whatll-happen-in-21-days/

53 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by tempest01(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2018
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dottore: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Good move. These Hausa fulani should know that they can be tamed.

33 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by troublemakea(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2018
the militant i respect most in Nigeria

they dont just chest beat like our IPOB brothers they do as they say

lil wonder Buhari fears them like Demi-gods. that's difference between powa and POWER

46 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by DoTheNeedful: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely monde to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the [b]SE [/b]and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also added your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsmen then you should know that it's after the SE must have been overran.

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Newsloft:
@NAIRATREND

A coalition of Niger Delta militants, yesterday, gave the Federal Government a 21-day notice to end killings in the country.

The group lamented the recent killing by herdsmen in Plateau State.

The militants, who met at Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State during the weekend, also tasked the Federal Government on protection of lives and property of Nigerians.

The militants warned the Federal Government that there’ll be doom if it failed to forestall anarchy and further bloodshed.

They declared a 21-day mourning period for those massacred recently in Plateau State by rampaging herdsmen, and threatened to declare herdsmen and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association enemies.

A statement by leader of the coalition, W.O I Izonebi, read, “As agitators with conscience, we take lives of fellow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, declare 21 days of mourning for the innocent Nigerians killed in Plateau State by foreigners trained by late Gaddafi that are now masquerading as herdsmen, according to our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“We urge the government to do the needful before the expiration of our 21 days of mourning to avoid a total breakdown of law and order because it seems we do not have law, and government is unable to implement its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties of its citizens.

“We demand implementation of the following to avoid doom and more loss of lives: The immediate devolution of power to states and regions to enable governors discharge their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties and declaration and proscription of the Gaddafi mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen as a terrorist organisation.

“The government and security agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity should apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime against innocent Nigerians and humanity; total overhaul of the security organisation and security chiefs, immediate arrest of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association leaders and its disbandment with immediate effect.

“We also condemn the inability of the government and securityagencies to protect its citizens from foreigners masquerading asherdsmen committing genocide in the Middle Belt of our dear nation, Nigeria.

“We are not going to fold our arms to see foreigners masquerading as herdsmen slaughter and kill hardworking Nigerians that are going about their legitimate businesses and livelihood anymore, when we have a democratically elected government in place.

“We are bold to ask these questions? What is the primary responsibility of government? Why is nobody being arrested and prosecuted for these killings? As agitators with conscience, we take lives of follow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, warn that after this 21 days of mourning is over and nothing is done, we, the good people of the Niger Delta, and coalition of agitators will have no choice than to declare herdsmen and Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association enemies of the Niger Delta and Nigerians in general.

“Therefore, we do not wish to see them in any of the Niger Delta states because the pollution and degradation of our farmlands and the polluted waters and rivers are enough provocation, let alone seeing our mothers and sisters in a life threatening situation and being killed by cattle breeders, while the Miyeti Allah is applauding them because they value the lives of cows more than human lives.

“Enough of this carnage going on, we should use this 21 days of mourning to reflect and ask the question, if we are truly a nation where the life of a cow is more valuable than human life.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/plateau-niger-delta-militants-blow-hot-reveal-whatll-happen-in-21-days/

This is the only language that the fulani terrorists in govt can understand very well.

13 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2018

ANOWEDGREAT:

This is the only language that the fulani terrorists in govt can understand very well.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by SolutionMee: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2018
I love this

Nigeria will become more lively and interesting to live

How i wish this country is a game, I'll just ask God to make me one of its player

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by kingshrd: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Na so grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by romenna: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2018
blow up the country my niger delta army
we need to blow up this evil country

20 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by tempest01(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also add your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsman then you should know that it's after the SE must have been obliterated.

Wallow in your ignorance....I am from the SS.
The same state which the supposed meeting was held.
Oil producing community at that

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by rejoice4eva(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
This so called foreign killers, are they Yoruba or Igbo? Are they not their Fulani mercenaries kinsmen who El Rufai paid in billions for killing their enemies.?

12 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by adadike(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
way to go militant. I stand with Niger delta militants! God bless millitants

20 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2018

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by punisha: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
These guys will need me...

I'm a professional (trained killer)

shooting catapult and throwing sticks remain my area of specialty.

12 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good

No group has monopoly of violence..You kill my people, I kill your people. Since SaiBaba wants to wipe out all the christains in Nigeria, we must resist him...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Make una shut up
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by obembet(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Welcome development as long as you guys don't accept bribe.

Abfinest007:
useless noisemakers

Zombie

punisha:
These guys will need me...

I'm a professional (trained killer)

shooting catapult and throwing sticks remain my area of specialty.

Kindly submit your CV and let us knw ur past experience

5 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Abfinest007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
useless noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by 3millionia: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Get that visa cool
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by GrammarCheck: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
I love this

Nigeria will become more lively and interesting to live

How i wish this country is a game, I'll just ask God to make me one of its player

But you are already a player... A pawn in this chess game called Nigeria. We all are. We need to work together to overcome the horsemen (Fulani herdsmen), the complacent King, Queen and Bishop. If not they will keep tossing us around till it's Checkmate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
God bless the Niger Delta militants for this last ditch effort to save Northern Christians.

Let the games begin........ angry

15 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
If it is not a three or four day warning then they are unserious. What is the worst they can do apart from blowing up pipelines?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by mercenary: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
We have to proscribe the herdsmen and the leaders of miyetti allah here in the Niger Delta asap...

To be fore warned is to be fore armed

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by BE811APP: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
The govt does not care about any even treats...
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by GrammarCheck: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
The country should just scatter! Im tired mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abfinest007:
useless noisemakers

Terrorist!

16 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by ogedengbeakogun: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.