Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

"We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (40214 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / Possibility Of AA+AS Genotype Parent Give Birth To SS - Exper Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Tompee2: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Hello my dear, please and please and please, don't go ahead. I have witness 2 cases of such.

1. Both families are wealthy, and like what u saying now, I can't let him or her go. They got married even when their family doctor told them the truth about managing the outcome. When the crisis in came, both we blaming each other and the said love was no where to be found. Tears, pains, is the case every time they rush the child to the hospital.

2. I took my child for check up and met a child in children's ward screaming very loud, and in very deep pains. Do you know after months later, visited the hospital again, same same girl was still rushed down.
Her mother was by her side crying and helpless.

Do you think you are ready for this?

But if you wish you could go ahead. But at such crisis time. Love will be out of the window.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Andy2274: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Yea,I am better than those who called hail Mary cos they do not know what they are doing.
. Answer my question. How many of them are you feeding? How many are you paying salary? If there is non then you are a compound fool.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Throwback: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
If you are wisdom bankrupt, intelligence zero,planning absent and faith empty,spiritual zero,that is not my business.

We planned to have two kids and that is achieved, if i want the third one,I will still play to God and he will do it again.

I am a winner,God did it to us thru winners,we are making good use of his servant sent to liberate the world yet some of you thomas can not dao same but criticise.

You preach love to a girl,fuucck her as you can,when is time to show how much you love and care,you take to your heels. You are a coward.

You are a selfish braggart who found himself in a situation where both you and your spouse were a danger to the other person and to their future offspring, so save me your romantic tale of you proving how much your love for her was when you equally were a potential cause of future sorrow to her.

Many foolish humans like you are the ones who are today told to their face by the suffering children, that they are wicked for having been so selfish to have no care for the wellbeing of their future offspring.

I repeat, it seems both families had no reasoning elder to admonish you and save you from the sorrow you willfully courted.

And don't even venture into the business of trying to promote this same religion inspired stupidity among those who still have the chance to walk away and save humanity more misery.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Eaugusta(f): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Yea,I am better than those who called hail Mary cos they do not know what they are doing.
I put it straight to you that you are not a Christian, how can a so called Christian be filled with criticism deviating from the original topic and diverting to religion just to criticize?
I am a proud Catholic, not even people like You who doesn't know God can stop me from giving honor to a great woman who gave up her free will to God's will to carry in her womb my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Her one wish is to see her son known and loved and it's perfectly inline with God's wish; if she can make it easier for me to know and love her son why not call for her intercession?
Are you in any way better than Angel Gabriel who greeted her "Hail Mary"? My dear as a Christian focus on doing the right thing that is pleasing to God than offending Him (God) with your criticism. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Momcherry(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
So you are still here,you this joy killer are you married?
Five years ago I received same advice from people like you,today my first daughter is two years with AA genotype, Christabel is seven months kicking well....what is wrong with you people,you put your trust in doctors more than God yet on Sunday you dress like say na u holy pass without put God first.
Which church do you even attend cos I am suspecting to be all this hail Mary that don't believed in God but Mary,I am very angry with you for given her that kind of advice.

Faith work wonders even today.
Iam a living testimony, I and my wife are As.
100-25=75.

Oga u could have just dropped your advice without insulting or calling out a particular denomination. And please stop putting God to test it's not Christ-like.

Op, I don't think you have seen ss patients during crisis before. Please think about the future of your unborn children. That's all I can say.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by soliq55(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
osborn4u:
I understand your plight. I am AS and was in a relationship for the same number of years as you Stated. However, God was with me all the way. You won't believe that it was while we were already preparing for my wedding that i asked my then fiancee now wife to go and check her genotype because, she was oblivious of it. You needed to see my state while i waited for the result. It was worse than waiting to know ones HIV status after living a very promiscuous life. I prayed like never before while waiting for the result and as God would have it, it turned out that she was/is AA. I jumped for joy like I just won a billion dollar contract. My advice to you is to have absolute faith in God. See a true man of God if you are convinced that you are meant for each other. God is not the author of confusion and would not sanction what he knows would end badly. I have witnessed Gods miracle here in Benin ( Believers Ministries) first hand where God changed the story of one of the couple that intended to get married from AS to AA. Miracles are real but you also need to have an unwavering faith. Conclusively, don't proceed any further if God doesn't do it. Stay blessed

While this it's great your wife turned out to be AA, I'm afraid it is impossible for one's genotype to change. Any church, pastor or prophet claiming that is a liar. Your genotype is coupled with your hemoglobin. Your hemoglobin is a component of your Red Blood Cell. For any non medically oriented folks reading this, YOUR GENOTYPE CANNOT BE CHANGED.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by tosin1570(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2018
I think it's possible with the modern technology, cost about £300 for Chorionic villus sampling (CVS) test which is done between 11 and 15 weeks of the pregnancy.

I am against abortion and I wouldn't recommend it, it's a strong decision to make if the test comes back positive, then you need to decide if you are going to keep the baby or not
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by comtem2011: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
it is very difficult.. I have been addicted to him for 5years. so the only thing that want to separate us on this earth is genotype. it's very painfull
I believe you wouldn't want to see your children in pain all the time. Save yourself from the agony now by quitting. Also, even with the solution given above, do you think its easy to be going for D&C all the time untill u get your desired result? Emotionally, it will weigh u down and u can as well loose ur womb in the process.

So, if u love your unborn children, you won't go ahead because u guys have been together for 5 years. What if the guy is HIV positive, will u say it's difficult to break the union? I'm sure u will be the one to pick race. It's left for u.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Psoul(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2018
In as much as it is very hard to bear, I'll advise you guys to quit the relationship. The danger ahead will be so bad you'll regret what you did today.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by eddyboii(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2018
soliq55:

While this it's great your wife turned out to be AA, I'm afraid it is impossible for one's genotype to change. Any church, pastor or prophet claiming that is a liar. Your genotype is coupled with your hemoglobin. Your hemoglobin is a component of your Red Blood Cell. For any non medically oriented folks reading this, YOUR GENOTYPE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by eddyboii(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2018
soliq55:

science!!! Bt there is one who turned water to wine ...don't let science rule you...cause we have power with God to change every situation to our desired

1 Like

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by alexvic12: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2018
There are ways around this. You and him could do IVF, and go for area implantation checks. consult experts on this.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Momcherry:

Oga u could have just dropped your advice without insulting or calling out a particular denomination. And please stop putting God to test it's not Christ-like.

Op, I don't think you have seen ss patients during crisis before. Please think about the future of your unborn children. That's all I can say.
Which report do you believe?

I don't argue with Catholics please,the God I worship is bigger than sickle cells OK.

if you are not happy,give your life to Christ,leave hail Mary OK.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Eaugusta:

I put it straight to you that you are not a Christian, how can a so called Christian be filled with criticism deviating from the original topic and diverting to religion just to criticize?
I am a proud Catholic, not even people like You who doesn't know God can stop me from giving honor to a great woman who gave up her free will to God's will to carry in her womb my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Her one wish is to see her son known and loved and it's perfectly inline with God's wish; if she can make it easier for me to know and love her son why not call for her intercession?
Are you in any way better than Angel Gabriel who greeted her "Hail Mary"? My dear as a Christian focus on doing the right thing that is pleasing to God than offending Him (God) with your criticism. Thank you
There is no where in the bible where you are told to hail Mary OK.

Una believed system is too low abeg.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Throwback:

You are a selfish braggart who found himself in a situation where both you and your spouse were a danger to the other person and to their future offspring, so save me your romantic tale of you proving how much your love for her was when you equally were a potential cause of future sorrow to her.

Many foolish humans like you are the ones who are today told to their face by the suffering children, that they are wicked for having been so selfish to have no care for the wellbeing of their future offspring.

I repeat, it seems both families had no reasoning elder to admonish you and save you from the sorrow you willfully courted.

And don't even venture into the business of trying to promote this same religion inspired stupidity among those who still have the chance to walk away and save humanity more misery.
You are not a christian,give your life to Christ,only then you will know that,with God all things are possible.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Andy2274:
. Answer my question. How many of them are you feeding? How many are you paying salary? If there is non then you are a compound fool.
Only a fool doubt the over of God OK.

You are not even a believer.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Andy2274: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Only a fool doubt the over of God OK.

You are not even a believer.
. Go away with your foolish assumption. That how you will continue to assume what is not. Bringing religion into everything when you are the worse. Hiding under religion to do evil. Idiot!
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Andy2274:
. Go away with your foolish assumption. That how you will continue to assume what is not. Bringing religion into everything when you are the worse. Hiding under religion to do evil. Idiot!
If I reply you gain,well.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Andy2274: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
There is no where in the bible where you are told to hail Mary OK.

Una believed system is too low abeg.
. Religious fanatic. Read Luke 1:26-66. I know you people ignore that passage because that is where the truth is. Don't read part of the bible and ignore other part. You call Jesus Christ and disregard his mother. You celebrate your mummy G.O and disrespect the mother of Jesus Christ. God himself was the first to honour Mary through his message from angel Gabriel. Read the above passage and leave religion out of topics that doesn't require religious advice. I have seen thousands of self acclaimed religious people like you yet they are the worse people to live with.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Andy2274: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
If I reply you gain,well.
. You don't have anything to say. Stop bringing religion to into health matter. Stop criticizing churches. The people that invented your phone, tv, radio, and gadgets and Facebook and whatsapp are not christians. Why don't you stop using them because they are unbelievers? slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Throwback: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are not a christian,give your life to Christ,only then you will know that,with God all things are possible.

Dude, sickle cell anaemia is real and it exist because of selfish and foolish souls like yours.

Those who have birthed children who are sicklers are Christians and Muslims and all manner of faith.

Stop putting innocent children in danger because you are a religious fanatic.

Now that your are lucky to have avoided it with your 2 kids so far, better have a vasectomy done, so that you will not end up shaming your self and bringing misery into this world.

That you believe in God does not mean you should run across a busy expressway when you have a pedestrian bridge to use.

Religion should not equate to stupidity.

Go to the paediatric unit of hospitals and see the woe and agony caused by heartless and lustful souls as yours.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by KcAngel(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
DEAR LET GO....!!! I HAVE WITH NESS THE TRAUMA OF SUCH MARRIAGE TRUST ME THE PAIN YOU WILL FEEL NOW BY LETTING GO WILL BE TRIPLE IF YOU PLAY DEAF EARS. NOT ALL BEST RELATIONSHIPS END IN MARRIAGE... U CAN STILL BE GOOD FRIENDS... DON'T PUT UR FUTURE CHILDREN IN DILEMMA. THANKS

1 Like

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by afoife: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
I av been following this post for some time ñow. I was in the same ship some 3 years ago. If I must tell you the truth I loved her Olajoke with the whole of my life but my mother been a retired nurse will not understand coupled with the fact that I was not so in faith I just went awol. at some point the pressure I was getting from my lover and a counter pressure from family made me loss it that I attempted suicide. till Olajoke doesn't talk to me cos she thinks I abandoned her..... well I don't blame her but I wish she understands we dated for 8 years she is everything till date. I can't love anyone even till now. my advice to you....If your faith can take it go ahead but if not walk away the agony of bringing a child with date of death to this world is traumatic
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Sunsets: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Not worth sticking around; a common misconception people bandy about is that, "I can't fall in love again." Soulmate bla bla bla. asi asi, you can. Unhook, you'll hook up again. maybe with someone with a finer spec. I say runnnnnnnnn. Not after seeing friends and folks die off or go through excruciating difficulties. I bet you, you'll regret it if you go ahead with this relationship and have ss kids
EmpresFIDEL:
please friends i really need your advice. I have been dating him for 5yrs now, we love each other so much . but our genotype is giving us serious issue, we are both As and we don't consider brake up as an option. the pressure on my boyfriend from family and friends is making him want to dissolve the relationship when he still love me deep down and I love him too.. we are just too confuse. I don't want to lose him.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Sunsets: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
May all well meaning prayer warriors rise up and with thunderous voices declare that this lady loses this man now. PRAYERSSSS!!!!!!Every mammywater cord holding this wicked union should die! die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
EmpresFIDEL:
please friends i really need your advice. I have been dating him for 5yrs now, we love each other so much . but our genotype is giving us serious issue, we are both As and we don't consider brake up as an option. the pressure on my boyfriend from family and friends is making him want to dissolve the relationship when he still love me deep down and I love him too.. we are just too confuse. I don't want to lose him.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Throwback:

Dude, sickle cell anaemia is real and it exist because of selfish and foolish souls like yours.

Those who have birthed children who are sicklers are Christians and Muslims and all manner of faith.

Stop putting innocent children in danger because you are a religious fanatic.

Now that your are lucky to have avoided it with your 2 kids so far, better have a vasectomy done, so that you will not end up shaming your self and bringing misery into this world.

That you believe in God does not mean you should run across a busy expressway when you have a pedestrian bridge to use.

Religion should not equate to stupidity.

Go to the paediatric unit of hospitals and see the woe and agony caused by heartless and lustful souls as yours.
My God is bigger than sickle cells,and just fr you to know bothbof my kids are AA.

Shame to the devil.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by valdovas(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
soliq55:

Thank you.

I am just laughing at those people that claim they prayed and their genotype changed.
With all the backyard labs in Nigeria that don't know what they are doing it is very likely those ones either got a wrong result the first time or got a wrong result after their prayers.

Best berth is to do the test in up to three reputable labs before drawing conclusion.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Momcherry(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Which report do you believe?

I don't argue with Catholics please,the God I worship is bigger than sickle cells OK.

if you are not happy,give your life to Christ,leave hail Mary OK.

As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who needs to give his life to Christ. It's only the ignorant ones that will agree that because you're a winners member, you've given your life to Christ.

I've had neighbors who are winners members, their lifestyle was nothing to write home about, very disgusting kesiah lady and one other one in my previous yard that calls himself a lecturer ...ughh.

Where true Catholics are, you can never reach even in a thousand years.

Jesus have mercy on you people, Mother Mary pray for you.
Success preachers...
Peace.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Momcherry:

As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who needs to give his life to Christ. It's only the ignorant ones that will agree that because you're a winners member, you've given your life to Christ.

I've had neighbors who are winners members, their lifestyle was nothing to write home about, very disgusting kesiah lady and one other one in my previous yard that calls himself a lecturer ...ughh.

Where true Catholics are, you can never reach even in a thousand years.

Jesus have mercy on you people, Mother Mary pray for you.
Success preachers...
Peace.
Mother Mary!!!!!!!
Take care daughter of Mary.
My people perished because of lack of knowledge.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by badesco(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
For your own and that of your family, please quit this relationship so you won't regret. Money to take care of one suckler child, is enough to care of 3 or 4 children. It is wise to do so now.
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by davires: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
You two are just being selfish and greedy.You dont consider what your children will go through.I assure you when the children start your love will turn to hatred to eachother
Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by LaudableXX: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
swiperthefox:
You can do in vitro fertilization and determine the genotype before implanting the foetus. You might not give birth to SS. If you do, you do bone marrow transplant.
IVF costs about 2-5 million per cycle. Are you going to be the one to foot the bill for them? shocked Just asking, o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.