Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal (14890 Views)

Real Madrid Offer Cristiano Ronaldo New £28.5m Contract Deal (details) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Emre Can Refuse To Sign New Liverpool Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by GisthoodBlog(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Liverpool FC have announced that Mohamed Salah has signed a new long-term contract with the club.

The forward has committed his future to the Anfield club by signing a new contract extension deal just one year after arriving from AS Roma.

Salah enjoyed a stunning debut camping with Liverpool in which he scored 44 goals in 52 appearance for the club.

He scored 32 goals in the Premier League in a 38-game season and earning him the Golden Boot.

Salah was also named as both the PFA Players’ Player of the Year and the Football Writers’ Association’s Footballer of the Year for his stellar efforts in 2017-18.

The 26-year-old also won Liverpool's player of the year award and Players' Player Of The Year at the Club's annual awards event.

The Egyptian became the first player in history to win three Premier League player of the month awards in a season.

Coach Jurgen Klopp said: “I think this news can be seen for what it is; rewarding a person who performed and contributed greatly for the team and the club last season.

“It demonstrates two things very clearly also - his belief in Liverpool and our belief in him.

“We want world-class talent to see they have a home at Anfield where they can fulfill all their professional dreams and ambitions - we are working hard together to achieve this.

“When someone like Mo Salah commits and says this place is my home now, it speaks very loudly I think.

“Equally, our commitment to him says we see his value and want him to grow even more and get even better within our environment.

Source:SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/official-mohamed-salah-signs-new.html

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by joeace2020(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
okay

Meanwhile come to my thread to learn how to make 2d explainer videos today and sell on fiverr. Use my signature link.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Good one bro...

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by captainbell: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
S
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by flex04(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Mosalah and co don dey chill for their countries while people are away breaking records just like List of All Time Top Scorers at the World Cup

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Billygene: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Keep moving man!
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
How many likes for salah

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by IeatPussy: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Smart Liverpool. they quickly extend the guy contract so that his buy out clause will increase. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2018
the problem i have with this guy be say. when messi and cr7, ronaldinho, original ronaldo and pele, maradona dem shine nobody know their religion o. as soon as one Mo Salah begin shine the thing became allah allah allah. the arabs brought islam into sport all of a sudden. it just became a turn off for me suddenly. i remember the day i watched one of their match highlights for one spa like that. i tell the arab guy near me say Mo Salah is our brother as fellow african mama africa. the guy asked me weda i be muslim. i say no, christian. the next thing the arab guy tell me be say Mo Salah is muslim. i say i no. how religion take remove egypt from african continent?. he say he is muslim that is all he knows.
i shock.
though i love the guy and hoped make e win the ballon d'or and champions league but i just changed my mind. e good make a pure black man either retain that record or another pure black man win am. all these north africans cannot be trusted.
egypt no gree say dem be africa since decades. i support my blackness. LOL
and that is why i kicked out messi n ronaldo from world cup.
cos blacks no go get name again.
make we hold something for hand.
a black man is the greatest in boxing, track and field, football, WTA tennis, na so dem scatter michael jackson record, and tiger woods
blacks must hold those records.

8 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2018
#KingSalah..

Not dirty ighalo with his big yansh...A player that is worse than Buhari. How can a person be worse than Buhari? Who does that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by rahl12(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
YNWA

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by ekenzify(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
£200, 0000 A WEEK DEAL.... FOOTBALL IS REALLY BIG BUSINESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Forzap: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
this guy go flop next season, no play play for epl undecided
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by WIZDOM081(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Salah don finish jor

Mtcheeew
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by freemanbubble: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2018
I was so happy watching Sergio Ramos and his fuckkinggg country being kicked out of the world cup

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2018
I no b liverpool fan oo..bt...I love d guy in person

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Swagahyk(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Somewhere in Egypt....

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
WIZDOM081:
Salah don finish jor
Mtcheeew
na u finish am abi?

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Tender1:

You've to stop being foolish in this era. How many likes can build you a house? Grow up and be wise, time is not on your side.
You seem like a depressed and frustrated fellow.
Please don’t commit Suicide .
I love you brother .

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Sirpaul(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Go Salah
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by engrjacuzzi: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2018
one season player.. I see barcelona hijacking mohamed salah next season the same way philippe coutinho left for barcelona
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by adjoviomole(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Citizenshelm:
Video: NIGERIA CROCODILE TEARS As NNPC Fule Tank Was Seriously Linking On Road
http://wapnetrealm.com/video-nigeria-crocodile-tears-as-nnpc-fule-tank-was-seriously-linking-on-road/

Jesu........ Fule ko fufu ni abi flute......... Smh

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by sunnyblizz(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2018
[s][/s] shai dats Mo Sarah U neva walk alone ☺☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by maxiuc(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by seunadeolu(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018

FUN FACT

- The reason you stay up late is because you don’t want your free time to end and tomorrow to start.

- When you close one eye, you see nothing through that eye (not even black). But when you close both eyes, you see black.

- You’ve probably broken tons of obscure world records you had no idea you broke.

- You always hear about the dangers of office workers sitting too much but never about children sitting for 8 hours a day at school.

- When a cashier asks if you found everything you were looking for, take their hand, look deeply into their eyes and say, “I have now.”

- If you wore a vr headset linked to a camera drone that was set to follow you from a few feet behind you could live in third person.

- There's always that one innocent spoon in every home that you just dislike for no reason.

- As children we’re told not to talk to strangers but as adults we’re considered anti social if we don’t talk to strangers.

- People who wear glasses or contacts have to pay to see. The rest do for free.

- People with asthma have to pay to breathe. Others do it for free

- When a phone sends a message alerting you to come use their app again, it’s really just a reminder letting know it’s time to delete it.

- Ironing boards are just surfboards that gave up their dreams and got a real job.

- Watching football is literally watching 22 millionaires chase a ball.

- People ask you what you do for a living so that they can calculate the level of respect to give you.

- If you attempt to rob a bank, you will have no trouble with food, rent, or bills for the next 10 years regardless of your success.

- Humans relax to the sounds of birds screaming for sex.

- As much as I use my smartphone I don’t think I have ever seen it in any of my dreams.

9 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by saydfact(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
congrats #LFC fans
congrats Mo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Day: Top Ten Super Falcons Players / Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON / Good Soccer Prediction Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.