Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? (668 Views)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? by Kaykerry(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Just recently, Infinix launched their latest device, Note 5... the device is said to run on Andriod One (Pure Stock Android). What do you guys feel... Yae or Nae?

Re: What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? by Kaykerry(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Personally, i am not a fan of stock android...
Re: What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? by dollarspender: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
The fact that it is stock android would make it faster. no lagging..Kudos infinix
Re: What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? by dollarspender: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
why? You like custom OS that lags and hangs abi?
Kaykerry:
Personally, i am not a fan of stock android...
Re: What Do You Feel About The New Infinix Note 5? by Kaykerry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Atleast it is fine!
dollarspender:
why? You like custom OS that lags and hangs abi?

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Can I Buy With 55k / Should I Buy This Phone? / Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.