Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) (21611 Views)

Throwback: Evi Edna Ogholi (Nigerian Female Reggae Musician) Is 57 Today / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Ernest Obi  welcomes a baby boy with his lovely wife.

Well, part of the needful is that he has constantly obeyed the word of the Lord which states that ‘go ye into the world and multiply’ as he has just welcomed a baby boy with his pretty wife, Evi.

The actor took to his page to share photos of the newly born baby with caption saying..

Blessed Beyond the Understanding Of Men I Have Consistently Been.
Who Am I To Be Constantly Overwhelmed With Overflowing Grace Of D Almighty.

OJIOFOR is Here.
The Ikoro resounds For It Has Stories To Tell About The Birth Of A Son To D Land Of Ukpor

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-ernest-obi-welcomes-baby-boy/

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations

Fake pastor arrested for trying to dupe someone of 1.5m in Benin (pics video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/fake-pastor-arrested-for-trying-to-dupe-someone-of-1-5m-in-benin-pics-video/

Wawuu

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Obi

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by pautex: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
THIS GUY TOO DEY BONE FOR FILM grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by freemanbubble: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
isoright

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by stefanweeks: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats. Dint know you had another wife na.

For your Tshirt and sports wears. Holla at me. We sew Quality sports wears and Tshirt. We also sew polo shirts. We ate located in Kaduna. Holla
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Big congrat to the veteran
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats man
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oji gini?by dis time dey still name kids ojiofor?forefathers name

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by marychommy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
congratulations to u an ur family. I love Ur son's name Ojiofor. proudly igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
XaviDayo:
Congrats. Dint know you had another wife na.

For your Tshirt and sports wears. Holla at me. We sew Quality sports wears and Tshirt. We also sew polo shirts. We ate located in Kaduna. Holla

So we ate located in kaduna

Only ghost fire slap that your mouth

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by moses93(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
rovely kid.
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dis guy wey no dey smile..congrats
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
congrats
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats Saint Obi
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
Congrats Saint Obi
What did your signature do?
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ojiofor? The name sounds too ancestral and connotes evil

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by pemiakd: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Welcome baby boy. Congratulations to d family.

I love his cheek. May d Lord bless those u re looking up to him for fruit of d womb wonderful babies too

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bros I nor know wetin he do ooh shocked
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
congrats my guy Obi, aleast u are multiplying yafu yafu as it is written.
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by maestroferddi: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kimy97:
Oji gini?by dis time dey still name kids ojiofor?forefathers name
Dem no try at all...

The kid will cut off the Ofor part of the name.
..He will be going by the shortened form as oji when he grows up or pata pata he will bone the native name.

Ojiofor, more like poverty embracing name...
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dem no try at all...

..He will be going by the shortened form as oji when he grows up or pata pata he will bone the native name.

No wonder igbos are losing their identity

It's because of people like you

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
pautex:
THIS GUY TOO DEY BONE FOR FILM grin grin

And he's still boning,always frowning. Some women can marry sad
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats cool
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by boyjo: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
He just got married only recently??
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by maestroferddi: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

No wonder igbos are losing their identity

It's because of people like you
Are you a serious person at all?

What has Igbo identity got to do with giving a new born baby an archaic name?

Did I ask that the baby be given a European name?

Please stop being ridiculous...
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Basitelo1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations one of Nollywood best producer.
Ernest Obi, Ugezu J Ugezu and Tchidi Chikere are my best Producers/Actors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by lightheart(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats, man!
Re: Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dem no try at all...

my God look at the level of ignorance oozing out from u.

The people bearing the name ojiofor as a surname are they wallowing in poverty?

see let me u, it's high time we igbos go back to old Meaningful names not all this Christianized names with Chi Chi everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Yvette Meurer & Ebony Hair Ambassador Stuns In New Photos With Dogs / I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Receiving Chieftaincy Titles (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.