Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What A 10 Years Old Boy Did In A Restaurant - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A 10 Years Old Boy Did In A Restaurant (550 Views)

I Yansh 22 Years Old Nasarawa Girl / A 58 Years Old Widower, Needs A Beautiful, Educated Lady Between 38 And 48 Yrs. / What A 10 Years Old Boy Did In A Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A 10 Years Old Boy Did In A Restaurant by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
A ten years old boy went to an ice-cream shop, sat at a table and asked the waitress, "How much is an ice-cream cone?" She said, "seventy-five cents." The boy started counting the coins he had in hand. Then he asked how much a small cup of ice cream was. The waitress impatiently replied, "sixty-five cents." The boy said, "I will have small ice-cream cup. The boy ate his ice-cream, paid the bill and left. When the waitress came to pick up the plate, she was touched. Underneath were ten cents left as the tip. The young boy had consideration for the waitress before he ordered his ice-cream. He shows sensitivity and caring.
Show great Love to your partner, let them know you vividly love and care for them�

For relationship advice and writes up

Join me here

https://m./1563277787128865?ref=bookmarks

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Serious Relationship / Seeking Christian Female For A Relationship / Any Serious Lady Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.