Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation (28939 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Gossipblogger: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide after Failing to Gain Admission, Celebrate her Graduations(photos)

A Plus sized lady who felt like she had enough and wanted to Take her own life after numerous trials to gain Admission failed, Is celebrating on her Twitter page, as she finally gained admission into University of Cambridge, and even graduated Yesterday, Congrats to Her, she shared the photos and captioned:
''February 2015 I tried to take my own life. I thought I had thrown away all my chances of getting A*AA, getting into any university, and even living. But God made a way. 3 years later, this North London Estate girl is a Graduate of the University of Cambridge. Next stop the World.

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-who-tried-committing-suicide-after.html

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by pyyxxaro: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chest Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by austyn0(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Those that trust in God are like Mount Zion which can never be shaken....Psalm 125:1

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
See black beauty kiss

But I no come like fat people cry

Chai embarassed Why is this happening to me? sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by ChiefSweetus: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good. She should also lose weight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by myners007: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hope she will not make another attempt when searching for a husband?

23 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Auxtin85(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by drunkpunk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
congrats
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saw the face and was like.... What a beauty!!

Then I looked closer down and saw all of her other assets.

She's OK tho!
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by obyback: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lesson? Hastily decisions pays no one.

pyyxxaro:
Chest Amaka
Brain Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
If you kill yourself, you simply hamper any chance of making amends...... Life continues without you .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Partnerbiz3: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
My spec
Dark and big
licking lips...

see below
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Partnerbiz3: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
jboy73:
Saw the face and was like.... What a beauty!!

Then I looked closer down and saw all of her other assets.

She's OK tho!

Leave her for us biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by CSTR1003: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
She is fine.
I have friends that like women with this kind of shape.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:
See black beauty kiss

You don't know what you are missing out on ......
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by flyca: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats girl. I admire your feat kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by MartinCorridon: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:
See black beauty kiss

FATTYmas are often nice partners.

Free food and at times exceptionally high libidos.

I have fallen victim of some angry
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by rhythyson: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Chest Amaka

GOD FORGIVES YOU grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Dumdumfashion(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Faithful God

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is amazing!

God please pick up my own call...
wink
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Ellabae(f): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats girl
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Sirpaul(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
receive sense
pyyxxaro:
Chest Amaka
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You don't know what you are missing out on ......

If it ain't THICK, it ain't right!
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by cyndy1000(f): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
God always got plans for us we are just too in a hurry to get things.

The latter is always greater than the former!
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Peter4naz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by BigBen23(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bae is damn beautiful!
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by baum1: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide after Failing to Gain Admission, Celebrate her Graduations(photos)

A Plus sized lady who felt like she had enough and wanted to Take her own life after numerous trials to gain Admission failed, Is celebrating on her Twitter page, as she finally gained admission into University of Cambridge, and even graduated Yesterday, Congrats to Her, she shared the photos and captioned:
''February 2015 I tried to take my own life. I thought I had thrown away all my chances of getting A*AA, getting into any university, and even living. But God made a way. 3 years later, this North London Estate girl is a Graduate of the University of Cambridge. Next stop the World.

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-who-tried-committing-suicide-after.html

Congratulations to this girl, mhen. Happy to hear this. No be small thing to get A* for A levels. I don teach that level before.

She come enter Cambridge and graduate. From now on, na open doors brekete.

Congras
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Uglymugg: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
I love that melanin she's got going. Yankee people get nice skin oh, wetin!!!
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by dangotesmummy: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
School stress and academic depression is real
Whether being in a Nigerian university or not. These experiences are common to all students

Especially
1.supervisor delay
2.financial challenges
3.loneliness.no one to share your academic trials with or give you advice on what to do
4.parents expecting so much from you without understanding or relating to your internal crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by faithesco(f): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
myners007:
Hope she will not make another attempt when searching for a husband?
or looking for a child !!!

Ordinary admission and she wanted to commit suicide we that JAMB has show pepper nko cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by baum1: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
cyndy1000:
God always got plans for us we are just too in a hurry to get things.

The latter is always greater than the former!

Indeed my sister..This is wonderfully and beautifully done by God.

Congrats to that girl again. Her achievement is impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by imsuboi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
fine girl, my future wife grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom / What Is The Difference Between "Inquiry" And "Enquiry / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.