Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money (17749 Views)

Macro Network.... Have You Heard Of It? / Have You Heard About Flowextra / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hey guys!

Have you been using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc without anything to show for it? Do you know you can do the same thing on Qunqun and get rewarded?

What is Qunqun?

Qunqun is a social platform just like facebook, twitter and Instagram where you post pictures, videos, etc. The only thing that distinguishes Qunqun from facebook and the likes is that you're rewarded for posting the same thing you post on your social page.

Once you're able to have likes and comments on your post, you will earn well.. Having comments on your post is more rewarding than having likes, so you need to post content that will make people interact on your post. However, you also earn when you like and comment on people's posts

The current value of qun is N4 and can be converted to any other coins or can be sold for instant cash. You could make hundreds on Qun depending on how active you are

How do I download Qunqun?

�Download Qunqun app on https://app.qunqun.mobi

�Use PRGURV as referral code

Note: if you're an MTN user and you don't get the verification code on your line, kindly use Airtel, Glo or Etisalat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
If you have any difficult, kindly let me know

Also, send a message on whastapp 08064787957 and get added in the Qunqun community
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
cool

1 Share

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by amylomo(f): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Qun qun is real guys.. It's been fun since i registered yesterday, posting, liking and commenting earns you something unlike Facebook and the likes.. What are you waiting for guys. Download and start getting rewards.

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
QunQun is a very great site. It's just like biograffi where you post and earn. The great difference is Qun has more value than BGF (your earnings on biograffi). You don't have to wait for a specific number of days before you cash out your Qun, you can exchange it anytime, any day. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by ammyluv2002(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Guys, take this from me...this site will make you smile! grin

Just sit back, relax, post, and earn. You don't have to stress yourself! I signed up last week & it's been fun all the way.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by Marvel1206: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's better to post with a chance to earn than post for nothing..

There's no harm in trying

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Marvel1206:

Even if some people don't believe, there's no harm in trying... That was the way many despised steemit
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
amylomo:
Qun qun is real guys.. It's been fun since i registered yesterday, posting, liking and commenting earns you something unlike Facebook and the likes.. What are you waiting for guys. Download and start getting rewards.
That's it
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by IAmXcessiz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
I've been trying to download it but it's not coming up with anything
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
IAmXcessiz:
I've been trying to download it but it's not coming up with anything
Send a WhatsApp message to that number and you will get the app
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by willty4(m): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
Hey guys!

Have you been using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc without anything to show for it? Do you know you can do the same thing on Qunqun and get rewarded?

What is Qunqun?

Qunqun is a social platform just like Facebook, and it's almost the same with facebook or twitter where you post your thoughts, picture, etc

The only difference between Qunqun and other social platform is that rewards rewards you a cryptocurrency called "qun" when you like people's post, comment and post daily

The number of qun you receive daily determines how active you've been in the last 24 hours. Qunqun has an algorithm that calculates your activities for the next 24 hours and that determines your reward.

The good part is that there's no limit to the number of qun you can get daily. The current value of qun is N6 and can be sold among members. People are beginning to troop in, so please don't be left out.

What are you waiting for?

�Visit their website and download the app
http://www.qunqun.io

�Use PRGURV as referral code

�Everything seems to be in China but fear not. All you have to do is join English communities and you're good to do.

Note: if you register with MTN, it's possible you don't get the registration code, so I will advise you use Airtel, Glo or Etisalat

This is a good way to make money guys. Don't despise everything you see online.
peoole despised Steemit when I introduced it to them and now see have Qunqun

Then how do you get paid?
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by MicNz(m): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2018
willty4:

Exactly!

8 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by QueenRiRi: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2018
willty4:

Abi o... Just shouting QunQun up and down

10 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2018
willty4:

You get paid by 8am daily.. Like I said earlier, the qun you will receive daily determines the number of activities you performed in the last 24 hours. E.g, the number of comments on your post, the number of comments you made on other person's posts, etc
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2018
QueenRiRi:

Abi o... Just shouting QunQun up and down
You still think it's not real? Even if you doubt it, why not just give it a trial, at least no one is asking you for money... This is the same way many people doubted steemit, I did too

Look at this

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by shox(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Marvel1206:

Aswear... Make I try.. I fit buy Porsche wit the qun?@op.. Who knows
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2018
shox:

Aswear... Make I try.. I fit buy Porsche wit the qun?@op.. Who knows
Join the moving train and leave doubters... At least, I have asked no one for a penny
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by oceanized25(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
Join the moving train and leave doubters... At least, I have asked no one for a penny
do I always have to get a new verification code every now and then when I want to log in?
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2018
oceanized25:
do I always have to get a new verification code every now and then when I want to log in?
Yes you will... That's what secures your account... But if you don't logout, you won't be needing any code as long as you don't logout.

U grab?
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2018
To all doubting Thomas, this is the reward for yesterday

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
If you can't download the app, I think the site is experiencing a little network issues.. Kindly send a Whastapp message to the number above and you will get the app from the Qunqun community

The app is just 21MB
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by gistsky: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
If you can't download the app, I think the site is experiencing a little network issues.. Kindly send a Whastapp message to the number above and you will get the app from the Qunqun community

The app is just 21MB

Whr is d number?
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2018
gistsky:
Whr is d number?

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by oceanized25(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes you will... That's what secures your account... But if you don't logout, you won't be needing any code as long as you don't logout.

U grab?
yes sire,thanks.
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2018
oceanized25:
yes sire,thanks.
You're welcome sir
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2018
can i access it on web browser like steemit or is it just an app base website, asking this because i dnt av an android phone?
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2018
dayo2me:
can i access it on web browser like steemit or is it just an app base website, asking this because i dnt av an android app?
It doesn't run in browser like steemit.. You have to download the app
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by mackzydon9(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2018
They are not sending me verification code @ tosyne2much
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2018
mackzydon9:
They are not sending me verification code @ tosyne2much
Try using another network... MTN users seem to be having problem receiving the verification code
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by pryme(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
Even if some people don't believe, there's no harm in trying... That was the way many despised steemit

How far steemit is it bigger and more valuable now?
Re: Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money by emelda86(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2018
I no dey use ear hear wetin go bring money I'm in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Stop ATM Cash Withdrawal Abroad / The Richest Men In Africa? / More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.