Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast (18252 Views)

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Quickly / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Marrtynze(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
Too early to see a refurbished version if you ask me. Some phones come with what we call 'factory problems'.
Who told you too early to see a refurbished version, come to ikotun, I even have a friend that bought one at a high price not knowing it was refurbished
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
abidex0z:
you probably bought a fake one,mine which is infinix hot5 lite last for over 24hrs while I'm having abt 10 apps working with 3g on n music playing as well.....I got it on jumia though...
i checked the authencity of the phone on Imei.info.it is original.

1 Like

Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by tonididdy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
flex04:
then get a bontel E10...like the one am using 1% be like 45%... e fit last another 12hours

nobe only bontel na bombomgrin
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Sanchez222: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
Too early to see a refurbished version if you ask me. Some phones come with what we call 'factory problems'.

who told you it's too early for refurbish of such phone....... my broda I went to buy this phone last month and I was given the refurbish, it's when I got ohm my Jnr Bro saw it and said bro this is a refurbish phone..... immediately I go return am, and the guy was now like I think say you know ni
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by tonididdy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
horlahwaley:
na so bro, this would be my last infinix phone, am porting to gionee or xiaomi
una dey forbid Samsung's and iPhones ?
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by franzis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
timstone:
pls how would you do the factory reset

what is the effect of factory reset
return it to a clean state, check it from settings
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sanchez222:

who told you it's too early for refurbish of such phone....... my broda I went to buy this phone last month and I was given the refurbish, it's when I got ohm my Jnr Bro saw it and said bro this is a refurbish phone..... immediately I go return am, and the guy was now like I think say you know ni
Dey gree collect am??
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by twosquare(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Infinix Hot 5 for sale (2GB variant) @25k. Clean and neat (with pouch).
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by faridpac2: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
but hot 5 its battery it vary good
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Lordseyad(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sanchez222:

Could you pls ask him how he got to know?
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Lordseyad(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
twosquare:
Infinix Hot 5 for sale (2GB variant) @25k. Clean and neat (with pouch).
Ur location?
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by ekaette1621: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
IS INFINIX A PHONE ?
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Muzikluva(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Use minimal brightness.. .change yur battery view frm %display to just the normal rectangle.
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by khrixtie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
ekaette1621:
IS INFINIX A PHONE ?
No o.it is a bed
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Yomisky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Muzikluva:
Use minimal brightness.. .change yur battery view frm %display to just the normal rectangle.
How does changing from % display to rectangle save battery life?

1 Like

Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by crownbayo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
all this phone tired me o o, pls wish of this phone strong and has good battery BTW tecno, infinix and gionee. but me want to go for tecno camon x6. pls advice needed.
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Perfecter4real(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Are you sure you bought the original? cos am using the same phone. Mine is 3months old and the battery last like it last. So my advice to u is to return the phone back since it's still new or u can sale it to an unsuspecting victim use the money and get a good one this time buy the original or u can buy a different phone.
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Stevy007: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
my infinix note 3 fell inside water, i put it in bag of rice., now dat i switched it on, the screen is shaking badly and fingerprint vibrating like crazy, wont recognise my fingers. am not happy at all,,solutions?

I had the same issue with my Note 4, I took it to calscare, I was told their warranty doesn't cover liquid damage so I was asked to pay #4800.
It was fixed and am enjoying it.
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Joshkid(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
masterfactor:
when you fail to listen to elders that battery with big mAh does not equal to good battery life
Infinix hot 5 battery capacity is one of the best in the Nigerian market right now
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by twosquare(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ekiti
Lordseyad:
Ur location?
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Cidatek(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Platojoakim:
Hello pals.I just got a new hot 5 phone the 2gb variant.I bought the phone because of its large battery capacity.On my first day of using it,the phone worked very fine.On the second day, I noticed that the battery level was dropping faster than usual.Initially I noticed it drops 1% in 12-15 mins.Now it drops 1% in 7-9mins.It is quite usual for a device with a massive battery capacity. pls what is the problem?how do I resolve it?

If u do factory reset and the problem persist, don't don't allow any engineer to open the device. Just take it back to their office they will handle it such that it will favour you
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by naksjude(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
my own advice is........Jejely sell am if it continues and buy ITEL p32,d ba3 na bae
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by herlarho(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
My hot 5 finger print is also doing somehow.... And i just bought it last week Sunday......
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by InansBobo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
dkronicle:

Slot is a bad place to buy things. I bought a phone their and it had a battery problem also. Their customer care are useless.
wow, I thought there are new phones there also
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by dkronicle(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2018
InansBobo:
wow, I thought there are new phones there also
sure it is new phones now. But na dem no were dem dey bring their own frm
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by sparta231(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Platojoakim:
Hello pals.I just got a new hot 5 phone the 2gb variant.I bought the phone because of its large battery capacity.On my first day of using it,the phone worked very fine.On the second day, I noticed that the battery level was dropping faster than usual.Initially I noticed it drops 1% in 12-15 mins.Now it drops 1% in 7-9mins.It is quite usual for a device with a massive battery capacity. pls what is the problem?how do I resolve it?
stop expecting miracle m using same fone as urz 2 bt dnt use anoda charger for it 4nw asid d folo com n avoid p.bnk else....smh
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by nonny400(m): 1:00am On Jul 03, 2018
sparta231:
stop expecting miracle m using same fone as urz 2 bt dnt use anoda charger for it 4nw asid d folo com n avoid p.bnk else....smh

This doesn't count. I used power bank for mine and dropped the follow come charger for my Amazon charger. Op is just looking for unrealistic battery stats.

Like I said, if you're getting 1% every 7-8 minutes on 3g, your battery is cool. Hot 4 and 5 loses 10% an hour on 3g browsing.
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by fbabs(m): 2:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Chibuhealth(f): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2018
My hot 6 battery last two days
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Go return d phone now
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
reduce the brightness of ur fone and always kill power intensive apps and also check your battery settings it will show u the apps using most of the battery
Re: My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast by Muzikluva(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Yomisky:
How does changing from % display to rectangle save battery life?
It doesn't... Jux makes it seem to last longer than looking at it drop a percent each min. It's just a mental picture. When I first got my infinix hot 5,the first day, I was disturbed at the way the percentage was dropping so fast.. So I changed the view and alas.. .it cld last me fr two days on full charge. Besides, perhaps he charges the phone incessantly... That also weakens the battery. But in the real sense, the infinix hot 5 battery is not as strong as it is being portrayed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do With A 200GB Data Plan In 1 Month? / Google Play Store Compromised By ‘hiddenads’ Malware, NCC Warns Nigerians / 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.