Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? (6269 Views)

Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by dustydee: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hi i applied for an italian visa in march and up til now i havent gotten the visa neither have I gotten my passport, I was told it will take at least 15 working days. Please has anyone experienced this before?please advice me on what to do.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by omega25red(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
well i'm not sure but didn't they give you a confirmation number which you could use to check the status of your application? Most countries have that system.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by dustydee: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2010
they did,tracked it online but they keep telling me it has been forwarded to the italian consulate.dont knw if it's supposed to take this long.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by Yorubah(m): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2010
You should check with the courier company that your package was sent through or call the embassy to act on it.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by dustydee: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2010
i submitted it myself. called VFS and they said it's not ready, does it normally take this long?
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by queenesthr(f): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
What date did you indicate as the date you want to travel? They usually dont respond till about two weeks to your travel date.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by dustydee: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2010
30th march
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by queenesthr(f): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2010
You may have to go to the VFS office since your proposed date of travel has passed. The Visa application was probably denied.

If you don't show up, they may send your passport back to Immigration (passport) office.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by dustydee: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
shocked and I have been calling them to find out if my passport is ready, they keep telling me it is not ready.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by MissyB1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
You still have a Longgggggggggggg way to go dude.
You go sweat and wait tire. Patience is the key word . . . .Best wishes. grin grin
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by ELEMI3: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2011
HOW WAS UR VISA ISSUE SORTED OUT.AM IN THE SAME FIX RIGHT NOW.I APPLIED SINCE NOVEMBER.MY TRAVEL DAT WAS DECEMBER 2010 AND UNTIL NOW ITS D SAME SITUATION LIKE YOURS.WHAT DID U DO CAUSE I AM THINKING OF A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS GUYS.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by steve13(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
That's the result of :why not do it your self:that's why I use agent carefully ,I can do the waiting,the whole system sucks here,those people that always warn people to do it them self should be able to go get the passport for u,the visa wey them embassy people dey sell u,una even think say they love ur genuine documents,they don't,they want money from the agents,government should talk to them,until then I will do the agents carefully,time na money.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by suxes2005(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
justwise:

Oh please! stop talking rubbish, you are one of the dubious agents here, don't love his genuine documents? So fake documents gets the visa? Nonsense.

Open ur eyes and read what he said well
He never said fake documents are good, he said
,una even think say they love your genuine documents,they don't,they want money from the agents

I dont support the use of agent though in this case he is just
baring his mind on why its good to use agent other than
do ir urself. He never portray himself as one though,

SHALOM
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2011
suxes2005:

Open your eyes and read what he said well[/b]He never said fake documents are good, he said
[b]I dont support the use of agent
though in this case he is just
baring his mind on why its good to use agent other than
do ir urself. He never portray himself as one though,

SHALOM

You must be very confused about what u are typing and who you are.

He never portray himself to be one? Who is this here? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=592017.msg7596593#msg7596593
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by justwise(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

Justwise you are bloody fool,pure fool,u think am your mate?is that what u think?u dey uk dey do car wash and u think u can open ya mouth and talk to people any how?f/u/c/k you big time,deciever,na poverty dey worry u,simple,poverty dey worry you too much,get a life,onye ara!
steve_101:

Just be in the uk,uk wey be grave paited with white,any way am an igbo man and am too proud to be one,I can't really talk with church rats like you,u worth nothing,we ibo's don't do s/h/i/t,that's why we are every where,let them keep going to abuja and be wasting transport and hotel fares in the name of looking for visa,what the hell is the visa by the way? Money?nonsence,if u hear visa e go be like say na EU permanent residence,ordinary 3 months hisss,person like you no fit buy land,any way sha I know blame you,you do car wash or wash dishes under cold,chaii,money go dey fear you to bring out,no wonder,like I said try get a life.
I know you are even more stu.pid than u sound here, there is nothing sensible that comes out of ur mind, who cares of ur Igob, Yoruba or Hausa? I don't take you seriously at all cos just like a every common criminal we have in Nigeria, ur days will be numbered very soon.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by suxes2005(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

I know you are even more stu.pid than u sound here, there is nothing sensible that comes out of your mind, who cares of your Igob, Yoruba or Hausa? I don't take you seriously at all cos just like a every common criminal we have in Nigeria, your days will be numbered very soon.

Justwise, i really appreciate your effort agaisnt scam but i still
tell you like i always do b4, not everyone here is a scammer.

I just hope you take things easy and read through lines
before you conclude

SHALOM
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by justwise(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2011
suxes2005:

Justwise, i really appreciate your effort agaisnt scam but i still
tell you like i always do b4, not everyone here is a scammer.

I just hope you take things easy and read through lines
before you conclude

SHALOM
suxes2005 u can't have it both ways, its either u keeping encouraging and getting involved in dodgy businesses or u stay out of it. In one hand u said u don't like scammers and in other hand u are doing exactly wat u claimed to be condeming
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by steve13(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2011
you dont read tru any line all u are here for is to tackle any body u feel u can tackle<if u dont take it easy u will die of high blood pressure
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by justwise(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2011
steve_101:

you dont read tru any line all u are here for is to tackle any body u feel u can tackle<if u dont take it easy u will die of high blood pressure

You will die b4 me
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by suxes2005(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

suxes2005 u can't have it both ways, its either u keeping encouraging and getting involved in dodgy businesses or u stay out of it. In one hand u said u don't like scammers and in other hand u are doing exactly wat u claimed to be condeming

You cant understand me and i hope you understand one day

SHALOM
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by justwise(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
suxes2005:

You cant understand me and i hope you understand one day

SHALOM

Thats right, i don't understand pple with 2face and not ready to understand them.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by suxes2005(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

Thats right, i don't understand pple with 2face and not ready to understand them.

Its left to you man. 2 much of everything is bad okay
I wish anyone on NL can just state his/her experience this
time around with the Malaysian immigration there, man you wont
but accept what i am saying

SHALOM
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2011
suxes2005:

Its left to you man. 2 much of everything is bad okay
I wish anyone on NL can just state his/her experience this
time around with the Malaysian immigration there, man you wont
but accept what i am saying

SHALOM

When will you be going to Malaysia to make it there?
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by suxes2005(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2011
justwise:

When will you be going to Malaysia to make it there?

Very soon, I have some contacts for cheap stuffs there
so i guess in some weeks time i will be there

SHALOM
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by neyeuwakwe: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hi , i also submitted my passport for a maltese visa through the italian embassy (VFS Center) since 14th December, after waiting for a while i decided to ask for a withdrawal on the 27th of January and i am still waiting. do you have any idea on how one can legally move forward on this issue? these guys must be up to something, the funniest thing is they always still manage to allow call girls and criminals to travel. Please please please what can we do.
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by wiseonemomoh(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2014
dustydee: i submitted it myself. called VFS and they said it's not ready, does it normally take this long?
I did my in d same vfs office,but after 2 days they call me to come and pick my visa.u just need to send them mail
Re: Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? by wiseonemomoh(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
steve13: That's the result of :why not do it your self:that's why I use agent carefully ,I can do the waiting,the whole system sucks here,those people that always warn people to do it them self should be able to go get the passport for u,the visa wey them embassy people dey sell u,una even think say they love ur genuine documents,they don't,they want money from the agents,government should talk to them,until then I will do the agents carefully,time na money.
u are wrong,my own case there was notin like agent,under two days,I receive my visa.Ok

(1) (Reply)

Air Nigeria - My Experience - Please Advice / Dubai Travel Tips / Kampala: The Heartbeat Of Booming Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.