Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" (23147 Views)

Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by made4naijamusic: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
In yet another episode of SARS brutality, Nigerian rapper Ruggedman has come out to say operatives of SARS over the weekend kidnapped his friend, wife and 8-month old child and only left them after collecting a bribe of 38,000 naira,

According to Ruggedman, 'I call it a kidnap because when they were picked up, they weren't taken to the police station, they took them to a bush along Imoto road in Ikorodu to extort them'.

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/my-friend-his-wife-and-8-month-old-baby-were-kidnapped-by-sars-ruggedman/

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by cashlurd(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
I remember when i had a similar incident, I was made to part with #35,000 with a lot of apologies ohhh.... Happened somewhere in Onitsha.... Those guys on uniform are criminals with federal licence. I do not ever pity anyone of them that gets killed while on duty. The curses of diligent and innocent Nigerians never departs from them.

Meanwhile, FTC on a Monday!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by countsparrow: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
And one mumu will tweet he rode a taxi from Ibadan to Ekiti counting money without being harassed... U for wear gold chain, wear cap, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers come stay for Ikeja under bridge if 3 different patrol for never stop u in 20minutes...

To make matters worse, d way they approach u with guns sef, even Paul for bible in his days go tremble...

Those guys are lowlife bandits brandished in uniforms...

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by GreenNegro(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
SARs Again?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by sunnyside16(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
And the IG is silent as if this madness have not gone for too long. I wonder the kind of system we run in this country.

12 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by continentalceo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why this government has refused to insist that men of the SARS wear uniform with namee tags for easy identification of the bad eggs, remains a mirage to me. Only explanation I can come up with is that the terror this rogue officers are inflicting is beneficial to a select few. Maybe financial favors are been enjoyed by some top men in the force. Well it's just a thought without evidence oh! before some people start coming for me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by ayoomoba1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
SAS again
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by theoldpretender(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
I know SARS have lots of bad eggs, but anyone can impersonate a police man

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
That is crazyyyy
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by SleakBuzzPR: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
dsag
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ehen ! Ok .continue..
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by ztar(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
SARS are just criminals in dirty black shirts

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by rhythyson: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Where were dey kidnapped from? why? the whole family?

In short i am not understanding

lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by goldenceo1: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
My prayer is that the children's of our oppressors (Nigeria politician) should be a victim of SARS unlawful brutality and killings not until they lost their own they won't feel the pains of the average Nigeria without government plate number. Sars are broad day light armed robbers.

meanwhile my experience with them:
I remember the day they stopped me with my Bros from Malay, SARS officers were just ranting like them done catch fresh fish after every every them find out say baba get contact for Efcc head quarter.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Babaolorioko(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
They are front in raising money for a cause, I guess the IG is of the knowledge of SARS nefarious activity all over the country
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by crafteck(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
theoldpretender:
I know SARS have lots of bad eggs, but anyone can impersonate a police man

Remove your brain from your butt, have you been blind, have you not been in nigeria..

21 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by salford1: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
What is the proof though. Seems rugged man has some personal beef with SARs. If SARs are disbanded, what do you replace them with, Soldiers?

From my experience, all forces personal with guns are no different from SARs. It would be nice to also present alternatives when people call for them to be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Taireblaze(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Na wa Oh President Issa Terrorist Police Issa Small SARS Issa Big Thief/kidnapper Father Lord Format This Country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by loadedvibes: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by dreamwords: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sars
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by 3millionia: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by slightlyMad(f): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is how bribery made its way into the Nigerian police force, when you dont stop this kind of thing, it remains in the system forever.

Osinbajo saying very soon just shows weakness which only happens when a government is being blackmailed

Igp is blackmailing this govt and only God knows the evil they executed and the evidence he has against them.

If not, buhari would have issued and executive order to have sars halted till a solution is arrived at

7 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by valdes00(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
I once challenged my uncle over this same issue... He is a SARS official, the bros jus drop tory to justify every every... At the end, I just let go cos I no go win...
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Wanime: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
ayoomoba1:
SAS again
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
When am I going to join this #ENDTHESARS campaign?
We need The SARS. The bad egg among them should be flushed out though.

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by theoldpretender(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
crafteck:

Remove your brain from your butt, have you been blind, have you not been in nigeria..

Well, we have no.proof that the men were from the police, nor do we have any proof they were SARS members.

I happen to think SARS has issues and needs to be scrapped, but there are criminals who impersonate policemen too.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Edu3Again: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Under Buhari this country is descending into anarchy!

We only hear of SARS brutality in the South.

Is that a mistake NO.

I thank God that the genocide in the middle belt is gaining world attention!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ21bYIWzCA

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by lordm(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
If mosquito bites you, blame it on SARS and buhari
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Ellabae(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
SARS nd their wahala
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Omoboricash(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
cashlurd:
I remember when i had a similar incident, I was made to part with #35,000 with a lot of apologies ohhh.... Happened somewhere in Onitsha.... Those guys on uniform are criminals with federal licence. I do not ever pity anyone of them that gets killed while on duty. The curses of diligent and innocent Nigerians never departs from them.

Meanwhile, FTC on a Monday!
My brother I was made to cough out 50k at eleme police station PH for no just cause. Before I know it I was stripped naked, the cab driver i hired has been put in cell. What a terrible experience

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by phreakabitoo: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
In yet another episode of SARS brutality, Nigerian rapper Ruggedman has come out to say operatives of SARS over the weekend kidnapped his friend, wife and 8-month old child and only left them after collecting a bribe of 38,000 naira,

According to Ruggedman, 'I call it a kidnap because when they were picked up, they weren't taken to the police station, they took them to a bush along Imoto road in Ikorodu to extort them'.

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/my-friend-his-wife-and-8-month-old-baby-were-kidnapped-by-sars-ruggedman/

This here is evidence that SARS were the ones who killed that boy and his girlfriend in Ogun state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by zombieTRACKER: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
when a tyrant is in power

The police behaves lawless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her / Mercy Johnson Vs Halima Abubakar / Angel Awotarigha's New Hairstyle And Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.