Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' (49055 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Bossontop(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
I can't imagine seeing someone who defraud me everyday..

I ll rather kill him or he kills me angry
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by kingthreat(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
If it is not Vanguard, Punch, Sahara Reporters, Daily Trust, please don't believe everything you read online. Bloggers will re-tell any story for traffic
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by seekier(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmm he does not even the know the exact figures. What is close to 2 billion? see person wey wan do business

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by goldenval(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
he should've report this case to Efcc, Just imagine loosing such huge amount of money... sad cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Abfinest007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
just relax
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
ok
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by lastempero: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
When you need efcc to do their job u won't see them around shocked
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by gabe: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
sorry bros, but that money don go sha. N1.2 billion could have yielded N120 million in Treasury bills every year. No sweat. Sure alert.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Mumu. I have no atom of pity for him. Very selfish and greedy ediot. People who brought this ediot to the spotlight, he betrayed them all just because his so called family and pastor advices him to. Now he is broke, they all deserted him. Karma is a biatch. Be there looking for sympathy with your white lies.

Before you quote me and talk nonsense, I know him very very well.

Are you one of his relations
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Kingdolo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Maket: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is there different dimension to the story we have been reading on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by dalaman: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
gabe:
sorry bros, but that money don go sha. N1.2 billion could have yielded N120 million in Treasury bills every year. No sweat. Sure alert.

I tire oo. Some of these folks are almost crazy. Why not invest in treasury bills which is very safe?120 million every year is a very good amount anywhere in the world.

9 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by pfadom: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Greed is the bedrock of Oruma's calamity. How would you invest all your savings in a business without any risk analysis.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by taiwiki(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
rheether:
Old atory..
very very old I swear....these bloggers just dey recycle news for us undecided
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Bruemath(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmm,nawa
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
One is surrounded by vultures when rich. Even if you not a millionaire, change new clothes and see people envy you stupidly.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by greatman247(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Effc will not act now but if na yahoo boys them go don dey on the case. grin
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by flington4550(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Mumu. I have no atom of pity for him. Very selfish and greedy ediot. People who brought this ediot to the spotlight, he betrayed them all just because his so called family and pastor advices him to. Now he is broke, they all deserted him. Karma is a biatch. Be there looking for sympathy with your white lies.

Your moniker though...nobody get your time
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by doctokwus: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
The story sounds too glib.
You lost almost N2billion and all you are doing is appealing to people that you say defrauded you to return all or some of the loot?
I have a hunch that part of where he lost his money was him meeting different pastors and faith healers who were continually reaping him off while he was apparently seeking solution to what he felt was setbacks caused by spiritual problems.
Family members would have been reaping him off too by telling him of one powerful man or god or the other able to solve his problems.
Those healers and m.o.g,knowing he was rich were of course charging huge amounts of money for their miracles.
That's why he cannot report anybody because he wasn't defrauded per se.He is probably still ashamed to narrate how he was used.
My opinion though.Maybe wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Organs(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee. Now, why cant he NAME those that defrauded him? OBJ went for 3rd term bid, who helped him and wanted him to go for third term? Abdulsalam was advised not to hand over, who advised him not to hand over? IBB said if he'd declared MKO winner of June 12, "they" will kill him etc? who are the "they", GEJ said he was advised and he underrated BH thinking it was those against his Govt, who advised him? .... So many unknowns and these same people are in every Govt. Until we start revealing these names and shame the selfish and corrupt folks in our Govt, we will go no-where.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by vineyardfarms: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
I FEEL YOUR PAIN, MORE PAINFUL WHEN HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES ARE INVOLVED TO SINK YOU. NEVER EVER FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE YOU FALL SHORT OF YOUR GOALS NOW. REMEMBER EVERY SUNRISE OFFERS A SECOND CHANCE. GOD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU. MICAH 7 V 7 - 10. WATCH THE LIFE OF THOSE INVOLVED, THEY ARE LIVING A CONFUSSED LIFE AND SCATTERED LIFE. MORE GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by CodeTemplar: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Do u know him?
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Skmoda360(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is not funny.....em don't finish this nigga share.... cry cry
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Askng(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Monitoring Demons, they lurk around when you are succeeding and wait for opportune time to mock you

So, you expect him to be giving all his hard earned cash to people who you said brought him to lime light? you guys forget it is God who raises a man

He was duped, your fight back is unconnected

He deserve pity

3 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by CodeTemplar: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
But you are the owner of wetland hotel in mofor,warri ,delta state and I was surprise when people was saying you are broke n was going insane

May God grant your heart desires and touching the heart of those men that have rob you of your sweat
He isn't the owner. His sister and her husband ( In-law to Wilson own it). They also own the MFB according to sources.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Spanner4:
Very painful
Very Very very PAINFUL
Just like I pray to GOD, asking NIGER INSURANCE to pay me my money.
There’s no one to trust again in NIGERIA.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Dpharisee: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Pray and do the needful- send this man after them!

Except if the people who duped him are members of the PDP that is when the man will act

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by CodeTemplar: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Askng:

Monitoring Demons, they lurk around when you are succeeding and wait for opportune time to mock you

So, you expect him to be giving all his hard earned cash to people who you said brought him to lime light? you guys forget it is God who raises a man

He was duped, your fight back is unconnected

He deserve pity
Don't mind that demon. How can people possibly bring him to lime light as a footballer? Football talent isn't like musical talent where one needs promoter. I suspect the dude behind that moniker is one of the relatives who benefitted from his down fall.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Bianda24: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Tell us more before we can believe you

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pastor again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.