Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View (7449 Views)

Blood Bath At Gate And Oojo Parks In Ibadan - Photo / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki / Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by saarumann: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
"By all definitions and descriptions, the Nigeria's
so called herdsmen are terrorists and if
President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would
be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him
(Buhari) from complicity".
"I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I
know, and the world also knows how terrorists
operate"
"The fact that herdsmen's attacking pattern is
focused primarily on wiping off farmers should
rob Buhari who has achieved only little in his
economic agenda that's expected to be powered
mainly by farmers . The impact of these well
defined attacks on Nigeria's economy are
expected to be grave, maybe on the long run
greater than that of Boko Haram which has been
largely localized to the North East".
Christiane Amanpour, CNN

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1687097398072896&id=100003179572820

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by saarumann: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Even a CNN journalist suspects buhari's govt is behind fulani herdsmen's campaign of bloodshed.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
This prostitute pig of a reporter is ignorant and mad...

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
saarumann:
Even a CNN journalist suspects buhari's govt is behind fulani herdsmen's campaign of bloodshed.
why will a government kill it's people?

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by saarumann: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Ask buhari.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by magoo10(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Same thing we have been saying ,if this cnn reporter was in Nigeria buhari and his terrorist followers would have intimidated her to submission.

The consistent suggestion by buhari's defense chief on states to abolish the anti open grazing law for peace to reign is part of the proof that buhari is complicit in the barbaric killings.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by debaj10: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
is this attempted sophistry, or crass ignorance?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Ziggylady(f): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
The World is taking notes..Good.

The useless Fg was swift to label IPOB who have not killed anyone terrorists' much to the delight of sophosticated morons,yet cuddle and pamper genocidal Fulani Herdsmen...Therefore it is safe to say Nigeria is fast becoming a bas***d.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by guru03(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
You this cow is ignorant and mad, she is just on point, keep mastubating on your paymaster.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Abjay97(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
She's way richer, better and productive than your entire village grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by debaj10: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
guru03:

You this cow is ignorant and mad, she is just on point, keep mastubating on your paymaster.
stop the insults.
show that you're different and better.
change your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Even terrorists have admirers

Well done sarkin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Christistruth00: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Ask Gen Idi Amin.

21 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Even terrorists have admirers

Well done sarkin
ipob terrorist I don hear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abjay97:
She's way richer, better and productive than your entire village grin
who told you that?
Do you know me? NO
Don't think from your ass
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
debaj10:
is this attempted sophistry, or crass ignorance?
this government isn't killing its people. Maybe it's your ipob supreme leaders that kill you guys
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Paperwhite(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
"By all definitions and descriptions, the Nigeria's so called herdsmen are terrorists and if President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him(Buhari) from complicity".

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Throwback: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari is hopelessly irresponsible as regards his leadership when it concerns the terrorism of the Fulani herdsmen.

I begin to wonder if Buhari was not mentally aware to the failure of leadership that made his predecessor to be termed an ineffectual buffoon, for him to be demonstrating same ineffectual buffoonery.

Simply put, Buhari as the nation's chief security officer, is a failure who is also culpable in the deaths that have occurred due to herdsmen terrorism.

Whoever takes over from him next year or 2023 would be best to be from a different political party, so that he can be duly prosecuted for his crimes, even if he failed to prosecute Jonathan for his own crimes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Balyz: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
magoo10:
[s]Same thing we have been saying ,if this cnn reporter was in Nigeria buhari and his terrorist followers would have intimidated her to submission.

The consistent suggestion by buhari defense chief on states to abolish the anti open grazing law for peace to reign is part of the proof that buhari is complicit in the barbaric killings.[/s]
IPOB are terrorists
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Balyz: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:
Buhari is hopelessly irresponsible as regards his leadership when it concerns the terrorism of the Fulani herdsmen.
Under the circumstances I'd say he is doing his very best
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
ipob terrorist I don hear you

Shut Up there
Do you know what a terrorist group does and means?
Like Buhari like supporters

Illiterates everywhere

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by magoo10(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
IPOB are terrorists
If ipob that have never shot a bullet are terrorist and fulani herdsmen who maim and kill thousands of defenseless Nigerians are not then I will be glad to be called an indegenious people of Biafra . The land of the Rising Sun

The world knows who the real terrorist are

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is the aims of the corruption cabal, those ex-generals of corruption.
The corrupt danjuma,thief obj,thief ibb etc.
They want to spread the fake killings around the world, if that can bring them back to power of corruption.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there
Do you know what a terrorist group does and means?
Like Buhari like supporters

Illiterates everywhere
yeah, I do. And you are one.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Throwback: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
Under the circumstances I'd say he is doing his very best

His very best is a failure under the reality of the circumstances.

The lives of Nigerians are not valued as much as a Nigerian president values the cows of Libyans.

No amount of cattle herd is more valuable than the life of a Nigerian.

By now, anyone found grazing cattle outside a defined space owned or rented, should be arrested and prosecuted for disturbing national peace and economic sabotage, while those found with weapons should be prosecuted for terrorism.

If you cannot acquire land for enterprise, then you have no business with that enterprise. Nigerians will not die if there is no cattle to eat.

For long, Nigeria has tolerated this rubbish, but Buhari's insensitivity and irresponsibility, has ensured that this practice will finally be obliterated, whether Buhari and herdsmen like it or not.

When the herdsmen don't find peace in Nigeria, they will return to Libya.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
magoo10:
Same thing we have been saying ,if this cnn reporter was in Nigeria buhari and his terrorist followers would have intimidated her to submission.

The consistent suggestion by buhari defense chief on states to abolish the anti open grazing law for peace to reign is part of the proof that buhari is complicit in the barbaric killings.
she only report what Nigeria fake news feed her.
Ask BBC, they will tell you about the fake news of Nigeria media.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari they have started coming after u from all angles.
U and he handlers are not smart at all and don't know how to play politics.
Maybe he thought that other tribes in Nigeria are like Hausa people they lord over.
Phew!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by GavelSlam: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Christiane Amanpour never made those statements.

As usual fake news.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by magoo10(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
she only report what Nigeria fake news feed her.
Ask BBC, they will tell you about the fake news of Nigeria media.
did you read her statement? "I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I
know, and the world also knows how terrorists
operate"
buhari rode to power on the blood of the dogs and baboons

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
yeah, I do. And you are one.

Name the places terrorized by ipob
The number of victims

Or shut ur hole

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Christiane Amanpour never made those statements.

As usual fake news.

I'm telling you people that these terrorists have admirers and supporters in abundance on these forum

They love the blood sheds and want the status quo to continue

15 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Name the places terrorized by ipob
The number of victims

Or shut ur hole
here; internet terrorism. And real life... I no get your time now dude

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter / See This Election Results From Adamawa State / Gabon Evicts 215 Nigerian Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.