Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried (48589 Views)

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Factfinder1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
tope777:
@ OP Boyfriend or Boyfried ? cheesy

As long as u understand what they were trying to say there
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Had the father known he was rejoicing over the birth of his murdererangry
He'd have done the needful
Pitiful dadtongue
RIP!
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by elegantslayer(f): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
you will be in prison while your boyfriend will marry another girl,foolish gurl ....Because of man wey we dey see for street everyday o,dem plenty well well
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by drpeppers(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shame on her. If she could kill her father because of not giving his consent to her marriage, the said boyfriend should be on his toes.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by goodvision12(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
APC MEANS:ALWAYS PROTECTING COWS
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by israelmao(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Deadly infatuation.She would have sloped with the guy and left her father in peace.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by iPopAlomo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wetin concern the mama...??
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by africanusvu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE WHO IS AWARE WHEN THE NIGERIAN PRISON SERVICE SHORTLIST WILL BE OUT?

THAT IS MY PROBLEM FOR NOW NOW
.Easy naaaw.I knw u ar rushing to become the prison warder that will receive this girl and mother at kuje prisons. Wait they never judge case finish naaaw.haba
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Platony(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Do i av anytin to say??

NO!!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by africanusvu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
goodvision12:
.seems u just heard this joke today?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Will d boy marry a blood thirsty gal that kill her own father
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by 21savages: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abfinest007:
that's d prize d father has to pay for not bring her up in a Godly way
Hw did u knw she was not brought up in a Godly way..stop been a judge for wat u dnt knw.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by smileyoo: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
this is lack of good parental upbringing, but the lover boy, may not even marry her anymore, because a lady that can kill her father for any reason, can as well kill her husband, for whatever reason.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Ategberoson(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
I saw husband murderer in the future. see as God save that guy from his shorten of lifespan. a lady capable of killing her own father in whatsoever reason can kill her husband without feeling any remorse

but Nigeria judiciary system had so many fault. why that long period of prosecution/acquittance
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Damfostopper(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
just because of priick... guy's cassava turning girl's brain since inception

Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by smileyoo: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
goodvision12:
lol. wow, nigerians na waa for una. true talk, indeed they 're always protecting cows, more than humans. under bubu govt, cows 're more precious than humans, as if cows 'll vote for him in 2019.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Dolapoajanaku: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Okay,,, ko Sa MA LA
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by UNRULY(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sad
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by DeBrain045(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
lielbree:
Young love... can be shaking person like red wine.

When I was 17 I almost ruined my life with one idiot but God no gree.

Now when I look back I keep asking myself what did I even see in this guy sef undecided
You are calling the guy idiot just because two of you broke up
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Just2endowed2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
will the boyfirend marry him
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Britishcoins(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
africanusvu:
.Easy naaaw.I knw u ar rushing to become the prison warder that will receive this girl and mother at kuje prisons. Wait they never judge case finish naaaw.haba
LOL you funny pass AY. Mine is money I am looking for oooo
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by DeBrain045(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
smileyoo:
lol. wow, nigerians na waa for una. true talk, indeed they 're always protecting cows, more than humans. under bubu govt, cows 're more precious than humans, as if cows 'll vote for him in 2019.
See them wailers always wailing on the government for their misfortune
May God deliver nigeria.
Weytin concern Cow and this Crime
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Nickymezor(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wonders shall neva cease
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by smileyoo: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeBrain045:
See them wailers always wailing on the government for their misfortune
May God deliver nigeria.
Weytin concern Cow and this Crime
don't worry, let bubu enter in 2019, you too 'll also become a wailer, if these spate of killings is not stopped. for now feel secure in your presumed safe-haven, until the bubble bursts on your end. its people like you that keep encouraging bubu, not be a real leader to all.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by mimimile93: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fear women and live long..
The real devil is a woman.
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by DeBrain045(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
smileyoo:
don't worry, let bubu enter in 2019, you too 'll also become a wailer, if these spate of killings is not stopped. for now feel secure in your presumed safe-haven, until the bubble bursts on your end. its people like you that keep encouraging bubu, not be a real leader to all.
Bubu enter 2019 or not their is not related with the killings in the north and this news
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by IamIfy: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
dre11:
Court remands

girl, mother in prison for allegedly killing father

boyfriend wey go still cheat. ..mtchewwwwwwwww!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/274622-court-remands-girl-mother-in-prison-for-allegedly-killing-father.html

Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by metroid(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
DonDemu:
I bow down for the guy penis oo. Blokus wey go mek girl kill her papa na real sweet cassava

Its either blokos or money cry
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by asawanathegreat(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
What a world we are living in
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Kylekent59: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
She committed patricide because of a boy friend. shits are happening in dis world ooo
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
I find this impossible to believe. Look deeper, the truth is stranger than fiction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.