Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Earning Money Online? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earning Money Online? (438 Views)

Discover This Method Of Earning Money Online / You Can Start Earning Money Weekly, Check These Site Out / The Cheapest Online Forum For Earning Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Money Online? by willy25(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good day. My name is David Bright and I’m involved in blogging and general writings, both online and offline. I am experientially knowledgeable of the Internet on which I have worked for several years. I have also experienced, above many things, websites that promise a certain level of income to its users through online investments, and many of them turned out to be either a scam, or beset with poor customer representatives. Some have promised income inflow in hours, even minutes. I saw one which read, ‘MAKE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN FIVE MINUTES.’ Now let me ask, if this were really possible, what then has happened to the Nigerian economy? Why are youths still in constant financial crises, despite surfing the net almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Who would ever go to work if thousands of naira could be made in every five minutes? It just doesn’t apply to the common sense!

What exactly am I saying?
Am I concluding that money cannot be made online? No. Let’s limit our short discourse to Nigeria.

The honest truth is this: money can be made online, into your bank accounts, but not in minutes. Yes, it is absolutely possible, in Nigeria of course (remember that we have limited our talk to Nigeria), but how? If we were to sit back and think, how exactly can income flow from the Internet? I see the Internet as a parasite, consuming and never giving back in return. Estimated, the average Nigerian youth spends close to ₦200,000 every year on recharge cards of all sorts, especially for subscription to the Internet for data browsing. All these are expenditures, but according to business study, expenditure is made with an expectation of income. Anything you are spending on, outside immediate needs, without having profit, is expenditure without profit. There is absolutely very good ways to make money online.
• Selling goods and services online - This can only come into place when you have something to sell. There can be a huge benefit in selling goods online, especially when you have a website (called an ecommerce) for it. You can get your website online with WordPress or any other good content management system, or you could contact a good website developer to do that for you. I have several options of trustworthy developers available with whom I have worked with before. You can mail me via davidwilbright@gmail.com and I will introduce you; or get yourself a trustworthy developer and start working.
• Affiliate Marketing - This is a very powerful tool. Some websites need to sell goods and will pay you a commission for bringing customers to them. There are several options of this on the Internet.
• Nigerian Referrals - I included the country Nigeria there because it seems this style is peculiar to Nigeria alone, though I am not absolutely certain. This is actually the style adopted by many get-rich-quick-scheme websites that gradually metamorphose from being schemes to scams. Not all, anyway, but many of them. They call them downliners system. The problem with these is that the investment fees are a bit too high; some go for as much as ₦10,000, which will prove difficulty in getting referrals. Some others are as low as ₦3,000 but are either fake, or with low website security. Many do not even have good payment systems! Many of the sites are not secure and are prone to hacking, and so, loss of money. Some promise websites, bogs, e-books, and thousands of dollars or naira for just a small investment fee; many promise profit in minutes. It is not as if this system is bad. It is very good. I found a very reliable website that have been tested and trusted, and I think Nigerian youths will like this, as it can help with at least their Internet subscriptions. The investment fee there is low, and you earn 50% of your referral’s investment fee, so it’s like a get-together, help-together project. The investment fee as of today is ₦500 and you earn ₦250 per person you invite. This is not much, but it is cool, since you will have no trouble getting referrals, as the fee is very low. Apart from these, the company announced on its blog that it would soon be establishing more websites which will inflate the investment fee. This means that with there will soon be higher levels of investment under the same company, but on different websites. If for example, they establish another site that collects an investment of ₦4,000, you could use the ₦500 investment plan website to raise enough capital to invest in the one of ₦4,000, and even move your ₦500 referrals be re-referring them to register under you, for a higher amount. So if you got 50 referrals (which is easy because it is so cheap) on the ₦500 investment plan, that will bring you a total of ₦12,500 (₦250 per referral), and so you can invest in the ₦4,000 plan website and still have your change of about ₦8,500. By the time you introduce your 50 referrals to the ₦4,000 and they join under you (the company’s share policy is 50%), that will amount to a total of ₦2,000 X 50 = ₦80,000. It all started with an investment of ₦500. It all depends on your hard work, if you need to get some cash from the Internet. You can go to the company to check them out yourself. They have a phone number you can call and speak with a customer care representative who will explain better on phone, or email them. The website also has strong security system (confirm this on Chrome browser). Check it out – http://www.legalearnerstarter.com.ng/
• Blogging – This requires hard work and patience before you hit the mark. It demands creativity and good writing and even communications skill.
• Lecturing Online – This service is not available in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge as of today, but it is available to Nigerians from other countries. You can lecture students online and earn money from it.
• Website Development – Learn how to build WordPress websites, or learn to code with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Ajax, Python, C++ etc. You can make money from web design clients. Tutorship is expensive, but http://www.codeacademy.com/ and http://www.w3school.com/ are good places to earn online for free.
Other methods include email marketing, advertising, clicks on lead ads etc. I have only explained the ones I know to be certain here. If you have any discussion, or question, the comment box is available below. I can also write for your blog or website.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keke Business Investors Pls Come In / Be On Your Way To Financial Freedom / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.