Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. (30207 Views)

I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by JustME7(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Update on Lydia Lawal: The lady expelled from Federal University Lokoja.

Her case has been taken up after her last post.

Good day everyone. Thank you for the help received so far.

My first post was laden with so much emotion that little or no detail was given.

The head of department called me to his office and in his exact words "there is a committee set up and I want you to talk to them as departmental president and as a member of the class that was not involved in the leakage".

At the committee I was asked questions like what do you know about the leak, I told them I knew nothing and infact I had to travel to Lagos because I lost my brother few weeks to the exam. And I heard about it just as everyone else did since two students in my class reported the issue during the exam.

The driver confessed to the crime and mentioned the person he sold it to . My name was not mentioned by the seller or the buyer because I was never in the picture. The students involved acknowledged their offences.

I do not understand the university management's decision because the two committees I faced did NOT indict me and some of the other students expelled.

Attached is the copy of the expulsion letter backdated by 7days.
Please share
Lydia lawal
Fas13eco022
@hardetoutou on twitter
@toutou76 ig

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by IdeyFindWife: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one

Naija Twitter rocks, tha wilding can be crazy tho

Thinking dis girl would've met them with a lawsuit if she was from a better background

7 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by pelicanbeau(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fight the good fight to the end...

1 Like

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by MVLOX(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2018
see as dem wan ruin somebody life just like that..... Thank God for the power of social media

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by AdorableJosh(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Ok good, I really hope she comes out victorious.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by udysweet(f): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2018
AdorableJosh:
Ok good, I really hope she comes out victorious.
she will by His grace and the help of kindhearted Nigerians fighting her cause. All these intimidation in school sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Kendumazy(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
The positive result of social media. Nice one girl.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by CodeTemplar: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Glorified secondary sch.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Dutchey(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2018
that's why it's good to jaaapaaa

1 Like

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by tommykiwi(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Good, 9ja is improving on a daily basics. They should also bring a stop on the matter of killings in the country by the blood sucking demons.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Paperwhite(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Let this matter be thoroughly investigated without bias.The truth will surely be establish no matter what is in between.The case of the now disgraced Prof.Akindele of OAU is a worthy example.Hang on young lady.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
We celebrated our 6th year of friendship on Facebook but haven't spoken for 8 years...... Remote friendship has taken toll on humanity. The social engineers never meant well for humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by henryblaze25(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice one

Please when answering a committee, NEVER accept u heard the paper leaked.

If I am in that panel, I will ask u, what did u do as a departmental president when u heard about the leakage?

By virtue of your position u need to report such when u hear, in a case u don't, never accept u heard such.

#just an advice

17 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Paperwhite(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2018
henryblaze25:
Nice one
Please when answering a committee, NEVER accept u heard the paper leaked.If I am in that panel, I will ask u, what did u do as a departmental president when u heard about the leakage? By virtue of your position u need to report such when u hear, in a case u don't, never accept heard such.#just an advice.
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Hygist: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by elyte89: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Glorified secondary sch.

Aw does dis relate to d topic? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Sirpaul(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Advanced Secondary School
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by jaymejate: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Good news this morning. Thank God.
God will help you and your helpers

1 Like

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by nero2face: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Public attention seekers, next topic plz

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by OhiOfIhima: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Glorified secondary sch.
Shut up there.. What do u know? Their permanent site is under construction... All these ABU, OAU, Unillorin e.t.c are all started this way b4 they get to where they are today, ok!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Shinelle(f): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
henryblaze25:
Nice one

If I am in that panel, I will ask u, what did u do as a departmental president when u heard about the leakage?

By virtue of your position u need to report such when u hear, in a case u don't, never accept u heard such.

#just an advice

I think she meant she heard it during the exams like everyone else. It would be absurd to claim "Oh I'm just hearing of it now" in the presence of the committee when it was reported in an exam hall that you were seated in I guess..

6 Likes

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
henryblaze25:
Nice one

#just an advice

Lol exactly in my organisation when auditors came and asked me if i heard rumours about ongoing corruption in our Logistics department, i bluntly told them NO

1 Like

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by feodan: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Gud morning, pls am in need of 30k, urgently. Anybody with a place where i can borrow it. I promise to return it by ending of this month. I live in ibadan.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by goshen26: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
MVLOX:
see as dem wan ruin somebody life just like that..... Thank God for the power of social media

Social media must stay...wicked educational structure
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
what if she's guilty? there are very few honest students left you know
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by nero2face: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Sirpaul:
Advanced Secondary School
even the students are all just advanced secondary school students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by magicminister: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
nero2face:
Public attention seekers, next topic plz

Your foolishness is unquantifiable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Zulum Embarrassed As JSS Students Can’t Write, Read. / Download Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Past Questions And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.