Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (101284 Views)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Majority of this cucumbers will end of in one juicy hole that's in between, later when this bitches are married they start complaining about their husband's dick. to all those of you girls using cucumbers as a replacement for a sweet cork, you will all pay for it when ur vagina landing crumble.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmm
They are quite huge shocked shocked
Too bad am not a fan of it cry
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Why you dey wonder, e concern you? angry

Cucumber doesn't cheat,
It doesn't have side chicks.
It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive.
It doesn't kiss and tell.
It doesn't slutshame.
It doesn't ejaculate.
So, it can't impregnate.

Cucumber issa goal grin
sad cry cry

Make una stop all this rough play oh.

What will now happen to dick

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
welldone Lady...you are the pride of 9ja...nay Afican woman....this is what oyinbo use to make iyanga for the black people

you have also shown some lazy men..that what a man can do, a hardwoking lady can do better!

this is our problem today in this country...every young men don turn to okada riders, musicians or film actors...while other say there is no job!

Govt of the state and FG should arise to boost support for this "African queen of the farmers"!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
vicben27:
Majority of this cucumbers will end of in one juicy hole that's in between, later when this bitches are married they start complaining about their husband's dick. to all those of you girls using cucumbers as a replacement for a sweet cork, you will all pay for it when ur vagina landing crumble.
Lolzzz which one is vagina landing again.. Abi na the bottom plate grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by cosmos1440: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
[/b]perverts everywhere[b]
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by penny01502: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Omo see d way I take rush in when I heard of cucumber
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
God bless her hustle...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I want some.

Guys! I like eating cucumber, why are you all quoting me like I said something strange?
shamuless girl
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=dairykidd post=69026291]
Lolzzz which one is vagina landing again.. Abi na the bottom plate grin grin grin grin grin when the alignment of the cream shaft as been excessively,displaced by continuous drilling.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by blacky76: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Apc thank you Baba Buhari till 2023
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=vicben27 post=69026561][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
perdollar:
cucumsperm
you need deliverances
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
you need deliverances
from wat?
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
shamuless girl
What is shameful about eating cucumber? You people amaze me
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
perdollar:
from wat?
indecent behavior
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by babra19: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
GibsonB:
A Hard Working Anambra Lady is currently celebrating on her Facebook Page after Successfully Harvesting Hundreds of Cucumbers, The lady named Mgbeke While sharing the photos on her page said its her 3rd harvest on same land.

“And I still confess that my God is still extraordinarily awesome, faithful and dependable.

Harvest Time still thriving… 3rd mode….same spot….Anambra

Ohh!! Can this love for Farm Fresh ever quench? Definitely mbanu

Impossible is nothing…. Forget thou not”

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/pretty-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her.html

Bia next time you say cucumber fruit...using ordinary cucumber as a topic is risky.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
mgbeke this your cucumber is too large haba must you turn all the available hoes to well grin

btw Congrat very hard woman sad
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
I like Igbo girls for being industrious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
let's gather here for a selfy if you think other wise on this cucumberlicious wink
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
indecent behavior
kpele o
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
mgbeke indeed!
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I want some.

Guys! I like eating cucumber, why are you all quoting me like I said something strange?
come and take
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
robosky02:
come and take
Really?
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Which event? undecided
Is this your wallpaper? tongue
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
What is shameful about eating cucumber? You people amaze me
eating cucumber with your pusssssssssy
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
eating cucumber with your pusssssssssy
God! Why are you people like this?
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Don't worry babe,she will harvest the one that will suit your charging port.You said I have a finger as a working tool.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Am I the only one who don't like cucumber?
It's overrated abeg.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by sexdoll: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
anambra again?

so it's only cucumber issues that anambra ladies will be known for?

o dikwa somehow. wink
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by davidque007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dump woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.