Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (20515 Views)

Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Faithway10: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Just 3 months after they went public with their relationship by getting matching tattoos, singers Kizz Daniel, 23, and Chidinma Ekile, 26, have unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Kizz Daniel is following just 27 persons on Instagram and Chidinma is not one, while Chidinma is following over 900 persons, and Kizz Daniel is not one.

The duo have reportedly been dating since mid-2017.

Is everything okay?

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/everything-okay-chidinma-and-kizz-daniel-unfollow-each-other-on-ig.html

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by amaniro: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy heya love tire me to ooh
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lalanice(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nawa o, monitoring spirit you people cannot mind your business? They probably just want to use you guys to trend grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Icecream4U(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
She wanted to kiss kizz Daniel without brushing her teeth. Kizz Daniel refused saying it's unhygienic. She became angry and unfollows him on IG. cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by victorian(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Since kiss Daniel kissed Seyi Shay and couldn't keep his hands off her in full glare of the public. Since that day! She couldn't take it anymore.

But she sef? Kiss Daniel is just too immature for her.. She is dating the wrong guys.

I knew it will pack up anyways.

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Waakanda: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Issokay
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Icecream4U(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
victorian:
Since kiss Daniel kissed Seyi Shay and couldn't keep his hands off her in full glare of the public. Since that day! She couldn't take it anymore.

But she sef? Kiss Daniel is just too immature for her.. She is dating the wrong guys.

I knew it will pack up anyways.
most of the right guys are broke! and when they become rich, they become the wrong guys. Everybody wan live life to the fullest.

36 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ask4diva(f): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kizz was my crush... Up until when i saw his tooth in jumbo video (d part he trembled while he introduced himself to d girl's dad) my crush for him vanished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Artistree: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Ask4diva:
Kizz was my crush... Up until when i saw his teeths in jumbo video (d part he trembled while he introduced himself to d girl's dad) my crush for him vanished
Tooth=1
Teeth > 1
Teeths= non-existent

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by wiseone28: 3:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Ask4diva:
Kizz was my crush... Up until when i saw his teeths in jumbo video (d part he trembled while he introduced himself to d girl's dad) my crush for him vanished
Can we see your teeths (tooth)? Miss perfect

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Mumu girl when nor know say Kizz Daniel is way above her league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 3millionia: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
In kiss Kiss Daniel's "Gobe se............ grin

Enjoy best of kiss daniel mixtape ====>> https://mixtapes.ng/best-kiss-daniel-mixtape-dj-rammy-2018/
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Jobless bloggers. Wey d proof dey were following each oda

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by olafunny(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, gossip de for town, selense oo grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by inoki247: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
monitoring Spirit. is it ur unFollow..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by tayo4ng(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Some brains need to be formatted
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nat2008(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
What is my business with that now
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by IamAirforce1: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Kizz isn't the kind of man you can control

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by fatymore(f): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Offpoint: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Space for sale
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by joeace2020(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
lol

How about learning how to make 2D animation video explainers for Nigerian small businesses and also selling on fiverr to cients around the world? Visit my training thread using my signature ln signature link.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Donopsiano(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
they probably went for 'half time' nah. dont forget this is football season....... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Why Are Nigerian Youths So Lazy? Uh? Imagine, See Wetin Buhari Cause oo. The Work Avaliable Is For Somebody To Be Checking One's Account to know who is following and unfollowing who. Anyways, Sai Barber!
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bossontop(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
No free fūcks here

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Wait o
How do Nigerian bloggers do this?

Do you mean that you constantly check celebrities' followings and followers to know when they unfollow?
Joblessness issa big disease...
grin

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2018
THIS IS THE WORK OF APC AND BUBU, LET'S APPEAL TO OBJ TO SETTLE THE MATTER FOR THEM. THOU SHALT NOT FIGHT IS IN SHARIA LAW OF MOSES...
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by CSTR1003: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2018
After following flavour around, only to downgrade to a child like kizz Daniel.
It was only a matter of time.
She need a good counsellor.
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Close up toothpaste or Oral B of 350 naira could have made this not happen.

Shame
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by OLamylove: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmm monitoring spirits
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Metuh: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
michael142:
Mumu girl when nor know say Kizz Daniel is way above her league
with 30k salary? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Kedike Dazzles In New Black Stylish Outfit / Oscar Udofia Is Dead / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.