Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him (671 Views)

13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” / Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by mrkachi13(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
NaijaTechnician - a nairalander who is active in Phone section- claims he activates unlimited data on any network, saying he has installed the software on his system. I knew it was all scam.

He might come up with another tactics tomorrow and even with new nickname. Never fall for cheap scam. He is a big scammer with no life. Beware of thieves on Nairaland.

Never you contact him if you like your money. He owns this bank account.

Bank: Diamond bank plc,
Acct no: 7789333315
Acct name: VICTOR GABRIEL

He is a deadly scammer and has scammed many people here. Beware of NaijaTechnician

1 Like

Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
mrkachi13:
NaijaTechnician - a nairalander who is active in Phone section- claims he activates unlimited data on any network, saying he has installed the software on his system. I knew it was all scam.

He might come up with another tactics tomorrow and even with new nickname. Never fall for cheap scam. He is a big scammer with no life. Beware of thieves on Nairaland.

He is a deadly scammer and has scammed many people here. Beware of NaijaTechnician

grin grin grin grin you are the one that wants to scan me. Do you think am a fool? You want me to do ur work before sending me my money.
After all these I told him to send card lemme be sure. Do u know wat this guy did? He sent a wrong card i was wise for not sending him the code.

God will punish you.

Am not moved at all say whatever u want to say goto NTA and tell them.
Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by mrkachi13(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Below are the numbers he is using to text and call me. He is a fraud. If you think I am joking, try him and see.

Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by mrkachi13(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
He has changed the title of the thread he used for scamming. May hunger kill your family there.

Beware Of NaijaTechnician and his next account and posts.

This is his scam post. https://www.nairaland.com/4594708/never-worry-data-again-get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by Sanemind(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
mrkachi13:

first of all u did not tell us if u sent him moni or sometin,secondly why wud u believe their is unlimited cheat for all unlimited, very funny
Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by mrkachi13(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's really funny. Quite alright people do browse unlimited but the way NaijaTechnician brought up his magic shows he is a fraudster.

He claimed he is doing unlimited data on any network which goes for N3,200. I contacted him to play along.

I sent him my phone number serial, within 2 mins, he sent a text saying Done. Now asking me to pay the said amount. I refused not until I confirm it's real.

Immediately, I got another text from him begging me to send airtime which I did transfer 500. He lied the card didn't enter. Immediately he switched off his two numbers. Hunger is real.

Sanemind:
first of all u did not tell us if u sent him moni or sometin,secondly why wud u believe their is unlimited cheat for all unlimited, very funny
Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by Sanemind(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
mrkachi13:
It's really funny. Quite alright people do browse unlimited but the way NaijaTechnician brought up his magic shows he is a fraudster.

He claimed he is doing unlimited data on any network which goes for N3,200. I contacted him to play along.

I sent him my phone number serial, within 2 mins, he sent a text saying Done. Now asking me to pay the said amount. I refused not until I confirm it's real.

Immediately, I got another text from him begging me to send airtime which I did transfer 500. He lied the card didn't enter. Immediately he switched off his two numbers. Hunger is real.

anyways the guy is hustling,but pple like us he won't get us,if l need unlimited my ntel sim is here
Re: NaijaTechnician Is A Deadly Scammer, Beware Of Him by mrkachi13(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God some people are now smart. I will make sure he doesn't scam anyone here. I will spoil his nickname till he creates new one

Sanemind:
anyways the guy is hustling,but pple like us he won't get us,if l need unlimited my ntel sim is here

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 7 For Sale 128g For 135k / Please Help Me Decide On My Next Phone / Xiaomi Mi 7 & Mi 7 Pro Leaked Specs And Full Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.