Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (20428 Views)

Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu / Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals

Former of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has assured his party members that come 2019 election, there must be a change of party in Abia state. He said that PDP has failed the people of Abia State and its time for the masses to come together and send them back home. He also revealed that President Buhari loves Ndigbo because he is doing what former presidents Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan could not do for Ndi Igbo when they ruled the country.

Kalu stated this today during a meeting with top APC stakeholders in Abia state held at his Igbere country home, Camp Neya.

According to him…

” Come rain, come shine, there must be a change of party in Abia. Abia belongs to APC because we can’t be where our President is not. Our party is committed to free education, we are committed to paying pensioners their their money, we are committed to free health care, we are committed to all those things because they are things that make democracy to be.”

“It painful that Abia State government cannot pay workers their salary, they can’t pay secondary and primary schools teachers their salary. They cannot pay pensioners what is due to them. That’s not what modern democracy stands for. Modern democracy stands for equity, justice, fairness.”

” I was governor for 8 years, we paid civil servants their salaries, we paid local government workers their salaries, we paid pensioners and everybody what is due for them. ”

“Modern democracy no longer operates in our state and it’s very sad. That’s why APC has come to save our people. The power to make this happen depend on you people. Go and get your voters card to change this PDP government in our state.”

“When you elect people during the primaries into various positions, whether as governor or House of Representatives or Senator, you should elect people that will be able contend with these people base on popularity and capability, so that our people will not suffer again. ”

” When you elect people who are not qualified, because they gave you money, you will suffer for it for good four years. So, don’t make mistakes by electing people who will embezzle your money

“President Buhari is doing a lot of work which PDP didn’t do in their 16 years of ruling this country. The second Niger Bridge is being constructed by him, this shows that he is competent to rule this country.”

“Our South East governors promised to build the second Niger Bridge but they didn’t do it . Obasanjo promised and failed. Goodluck Jonathan promised to do it but he did not care to build the bridge for Ndigbo. I don’t know why people will say that Buhari hates the Igbos because I know Buhari very well. He is a friend to Ndigbo. Am I not friend to President Buhari? I am very close to Buhari and I know that come 2019 election, Abia State will give President Buhari 75 percent of their votes “.

Kalu also said that the hate speech on the social media needs to stop because it is making Nigeria to look like a bad nation.

” No matter how bad the country is, Nigeria remains our country and there is no other place we can run to. President Buhari doesn’t have house in America or Germany. He only has a house in Daura and we should respect him him for that, we should stop calling our leaders names on social media and painting our country bad before the world.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/443932/2019-the-real-reason-igbos-should-massively-vote-for-buhari-orji-kalu-reveals/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by uzohrome(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Source? KANU is a great politician but he will not be happy the way buhari is handling and responding to security challenges we are having right now... He is a great guy and lives a life of emulation. Carry on my man

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by micchi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Only him and his household will votes for buhari npama

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by wildernessVoice: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
The man is doing a good job to keep his loots. Magu-phobia at work.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by buharitill2023: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari till 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals

” I was governor for 8 years, we paid civil servants their salaries, we paid local government workers their salaries, we paid pensioners and everybody what is due for them. ”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/443932/2019-the-real-reason-igbos-should-massively-vote-for-buhari-orji-kalu-reveals/
FAILURE campaigning FOR FAILURE!

Orji that performed woefully as a governor and could not win a senatorial seat is giving Buhari reassurances undecided

Anyway the president is a cow he will believe anything.

If the best of those that could campaign for him are people with questionable character like Orji, Rochas, Tinubu then what else can I say

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by jaymejate: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Please Vote for Buhari 2019
JAAPAAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by dokiOloye(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Orji Kalu is a thief.
Buhari is a terrorist.
But I and my friends have decided we'll vote Buhari so as d punishment on all those who knew he wasn't d right man for job but yet voted him will be complete.

13 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Tarzan360(m): 4:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Those are the people that betrayed they own nnamdi kanu for political gained from buhari to avoid investigation

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by bosco2017: 4:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Tarzan360:
Those are the people that betrayed they own nnamdi kanu for political gained from buhari to avoid investigation

100% correct

45 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Blessynokoro: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Richiez(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Funny grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Metuh: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Who is this Efulefu?

May be the family of those he killed in Aba, Onitsha and Enugu will be the ones to vote him in. Awon werey

37 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by crispus09(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
this idiot is just a mad dog

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by ogwanogwa: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
APC will still lose your ward

26 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by magoo10(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2018
He was addressing zombies I guess

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Igboblog: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Sai Baba cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Igboblog: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

FAILURE campaigning FOR FAILURE!

Orji that performed woefully as a governor and could not win a senatorial seat is giving Buhari reassurances undecided

Anyway the president is a cow he will believe anything.

If the best of those that could campaign for him are people with questionable character like Orji, Rochas, Tinubu then what else can I say

What of Festus Keyamo? He has questionable character also?
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by DeBrain045(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Kalu is correct buhari is not corrupt he only has a house in daura with he resides if he go on visiting his home town but all those PDP fraud governor of Abia state,Atiku,OBJ,suswan former governor of benue state and others have mansions in and out of nigeria, in london,American,south african out of corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by nairavsdollars(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2018
To me, Igbos are the real sophisticated buffoons. Just because a Fulani man deceived them about Igbo Presidency, they want to lay down their lives for him. Anuofia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by 3millionia: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin

Get a simple professional website/blog for your brand today. Pay after
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by sotall(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Deception everywhere
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by AngryRebel: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
I just pity for Buhari n his pigs grin grin grin
For Buhari to win theSE,a cow head must pass through d head of a niddle. Those crooks of a politician are just deceiving the idiot. Buhari can't win SE,SS n MB in 2019. Buhari n Tinubu are in deep shit.

18 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by AdoredLadyvida: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Speak for Yourself Mr.

God Bless U.S.A,Bless Nigeria
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by soberdrunk(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Na wa ooo!!! The level of loyalty Oga has for Buhari is scary..... angry
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by maestroferddi: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari don turn maga.

Smart niggas are campaigning for their slice of election war chest.

If Buhari scores more than 100,000 votes in the South East in 2019, he should go for lesser hajj/umrah...

9 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Jamescosmas(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2018
uzohrome:
Source? KANU is a great politician but he will not be happy the way buhari is handling and responding to security challenges we are having right now... He is a great guy and lives a life of emulation. Carry on my man
odiegwu!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Ebimor96: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos, over to you guys.
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Folashade2016(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2018
This people that said we are " sophisticated morons " hmmmm I don't have anything to say aside saying. ........

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Nathdoug(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2018
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) / Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.