Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... (1667 Views)

Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App / John Obi Mikel; One Of Nigeria's Most Successful Soccer Legends / How To Win Bets Using The Over 1.5 Goals Soccer Trading Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... by Soccertrading18: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2018
How to start a multimillionaire soccer trading business.

If you are seeking to start a soccer trading business and you have no idea how to start or you are confused on how to go about this, I will advise you to read this thread from the beginning to the end as well as follow this thread cos I will be giving out free tips on how to win games on bet9ja and other bookies.

Now if you are new to this and you have no idea of soccer or how the market works, Stay tuned as I will be unveiling all the necessary information on how you can profit from soccer trading.

On this thread, I will be revealing the following
• How to Start or set up soccer trading account
• The various Market trading instruments such as 3 way (1x2), Double chance, Over/under goal, BTTS,etc
• How you can make money from this 2018 world cup.
• Why you should take this business as your second source of income
• The Many mistakes that can make you lose lots of money on soccer trading
• How you can successfully start a 30 days millionaire challenge with an initial investment of N1000
• Why you should invest on soccer DRAW matches
• How you can compile safe and sure odds for profits
• How you can generate 100+-1000+ odds using the HT/FT market
• How my teenage cousin of 15yrs raised N25k in 7 days using one market tip I showed him.
• Why I will forever stay away from Bet9ja and Nairabet and the two recommended betting company I love to use.
• And Lots more.

If you don’t want to miss any update on this thread, then subscribe to[url=/soccertradingguide] my telegram channel /soccertradingguide[/url] so that you will be notified when next I post new tips.Telegram is like whatapp so you can download telegram from either IOS if you are using Iphone or Playstore if you use Android.

Pardon me for not introducing myself.

I’m Jeremiah Ekong and I’m a full time soccer analyst and Soccer trading expert. I trade on soccer games as a part timer .
This business has made me lots of money to pay my bills, house rent, Utility bills and others.

I can’t say I’m a millionaire now but I’m working towards that using what I can call the 30 days Millionaire Rollover Challenge.

I started two months ago and made N500k in two weeks, I had to cash out cos I had lots of urgent expenses to meet as at that time. As I speak I’m currently on N700k. My aim now to is buy a brand new Toyota Camry 2018 worth N28m. I can only achieve this with the 30 days millionaire challenge. If you want to join me,

I have a package for that but that will be for another day starting from 1st of July.

Anyways, that enough about myself for now. Let talk about you. I believe you may be in a tight situation where you need fund for that one things or the other.

And you have no idea how to go about it.

Or you have been on a losing streak and never made any money on bet9ja and co then you need to fasten your sit belt because whatever information I’m about to reveal to you will change everything you know about betting or soccer trading.

I am already cooking something powerful that you make you an expert in the game. Once I’m fully done, It will be launched to the General Public.

[url=/soccertradingguide]Follow me on telegram Here for the Launch Date For this.[/url]

How do you start a Multimillionaire Soccer trading Business?

The good thing about the business is you don’t really need to know much about soccer, No worry or fear say you no sabi football that na why you know wan start this business.lol

As a matter of fact, I was once in your shoe too. I knew nothing about sport betting or how to make money from it until I met a mentor who tutored me in the game.

All you need to have is information about the team you need to trade on for profit.
There are two set of people in sport or soccer trading;
1. The casual punter
2. The professional expert

The casual Punter are passionate about the team they support. They bet based on emotion while the professional trade based on statistics and information about a team line ups, injury list, current form, e.t.c

To set up a soccer trading business, you will need to sign up and open an account with a sport betting company, then deposit a certain amount you want to invest.

There are many sport betting company you can start with which are
1. Bet9ja
2. Nairabet
3. Lionsbet
4. Merrybet
5. 1xbet
6. Sportybet
7. Betking
8. Betway
9. Supabet
10. Ebonybet

Out of all these, there are two betting company I use and it’s not bet9ja or nairabet as you might guess. I will explain the two Later on in the thread. I will release one expose lool.

(My number Bookie I use is 1xbet. They are the best for me.)

The reason I love these two bookie as because,
1. Their payout are super super deliciously fast as in when a game ends, tickets are updated automatically and you can instantly withdraw.
2. Withdrawal is also super super fast (min of 15 mins even on weekends).
3. They have more market instrument than the other.
4. Their mobile is super user friendly.
5. They have wide range of sport games.

So choose any of the bookie about and open an account with them and get your account verified and then make your deposit.

Some bookies usually give welcomes bonus while some don’t.

Next…

After you have set up your account and have deposited amount you want to invest (I suggest you start with a min of N1000 for this purpose).

Next…

You will need to find a game with favourable odds. For example,

1 x 2
Nigeria Vs Iceland 2.30 3.60 3.90

The above is know as a 3 way Market in the soccer option, i.e 1X2 where

1 means Home team wins
X means Draw
2 Means Away team Wins

If you pick 1(home team wins) and you stake N1000 to win, You have made N2300 when the outcome is true. So here you have made a profit of N1300

However, If the Home team loses the match, you have also lost the investment.

So how do you determine a straight win for profit, what measure do you take before you stake on a winning team?

[url=/soccertradingguide]Stay tuned tomorrow….. visit our telegram channel for the next tip.[/url]

If you want to stay connected to this thread,[url=/soccertradingguide] join my telegram channel /soccertradingguide[/url] then you will be notified on my next free tips.

Also join my facebook group as well by looking up the link in my profile bio...

Please feel free to leave a comment below.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... by Soccertrading18: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
The Various Market Trading Instruments Such As 3 Way (1x2), Double Chance, Over/Under Goal, BTTS, You Need To Understand Before You Start Trading On Soccer Games…

See next thread Here https://www.nairaland.com/4599105/various-market-trading-instruments-make

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Score First Free-kick, First Player To Score 25+ Goals, In 60 Years. / Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 4th October 2020 / Free Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 8 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.