Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (65987 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by pacino26(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

Thanks for the opinion, I feel bad when she complaine about that.

Been there thrice, it's never the same after childbirth. You just have to start being the love of her life. Leave for routine you guys keep now and get LIVELY . You can plan am indoor romantic dinner if you've got no family member to look after your kid. Try clubbing as you reflect on the good old curvy days. grin You're stuck in a routine and you just need to get out of it. It's not her fault but mostly in your head. Tell her to prepare something good for lunch today. You'll be amazed how much improvement with these few steps.

Take these below cool not one bottle more.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
You better force yourself to do it before days turn to months and months to years. Not all women can stay without sex

You can't force what is psychological or health related.

If there is any habit you just started that is literally against your sexual activity with your wife, quit it as soon as possible.

If you are undergoing stress or trauma...you need to find a way to curtail it. Sexual urge works with the brain. You need a relaxed mind. Make madam sef dey nake"d for house most of the time na

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

You can't force what is psychological or health related.

If there is any habit you just started that is literally against your sexual activity with your wife, quit it as soon as possible.

If you are undergoing stress or trauma...you need to find a way to curtail it. Sexual urge works with the brain. You need a relaxed mind. Make madam sef dey nake"d for house most of the time na
I know why I said that my brother. Its his duty to do it.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:

I never knew it is a man's duty to initiate sex o undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by dmg1: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
his duty to do what, force erection? Dont u know dat without a relaxed mind u can't achieve erection
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2018
dmg1:
his duty to do what, force erection? Dont u know dat without a relaxed mind u can't achieve erection
He didn't say he was not having erection. He said he lost interest

7 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

I never knew it is a man's duty to initiate sex o undecided
He said he is no longer interested in it. Both party can initiate it but he is not interested

7 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
He said he is no longer interested in it. Both party can initiate it but he is not interested

So the woman should do it then tongue
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

So the woman should do it then tongue
How's that possible?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by JoannaSedley(f): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2018
With all the aforementioned advises up there, I'd suggest you find a strip club for ladies and watch what happens... If you still lack interest then try male strip clubs. You never know, maybe you are coming out of the closet. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by lastmessenger: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2018
I didn't know men get tired of having sex. This is a new knowledge.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
How's that possible?

Are you kidding me?

How do girls make men of God fall? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

Are you kidding me?

How do girls make men of God fall? undecided
I'm serious, how can a lady ride someone who's not in the mood?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm serious, how can a lady ride someone who's not in the mood?

Not to that point of riding... chill. grin

Get him ready for the ride first na grin

Gestures and other things... There are food that boost libido; Banana, Water melon and the likes. Get it for him
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

Not to that point of riding... chill. grin

Get him ready for the ride first na grin

Gestures and other things... There are food that boost libido; Banana, Water melon and the likes. Get it for him
Lol, this things dey work? Op take banana grin
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, this things dey work? Op take banana grin
It works on me grin
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by srclark: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

I don't smoke and take hard drugs, watch your language
sorry if i went out of line ,from my experience that is what can make a man lose sexually drive instantly dont be offended .There are many things we consume that reduces sexual drive so try to do a check on things you take on a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

It works on me grin
Hmmmm... You take them when you're not in the mood or when its not up?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... You take them when you're not in the mood or when its not up?

When I want to spend the whole day in it. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

When I want to spend the whole day in it. grin
Oh, I get. So, you take them when you're okay.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by xynerise: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oh, I get. So, you take them when you're okay.

I am always OK na grin

It is just a bonus to my okness grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by adekhingz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't know what to advise you to do.....Maybe you're worried, stressed, or something. You may want to see a Doctor. I really don't know.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Avoid fried stuffs and zobo.
U have low libido
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
srclark:
STOP TAKING CODEINE
Seriously does he take codeine? Because I know when when one takes it all that person wants to do is to relax and be by himself, also will not be interested in sex because it kills the sexual apetite. I know this because I do take it sometimes but not anymore, its too expensive.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
The first sign of crossing over to the “Gay Side”! wink
You become allergic to TUNA! wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by slysteel: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
dingbang:
Ah ah.. a man to lose interest in having sex?, shocked

When you grow up you will understand better,at times stress and other issues grips you hard and you forget sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Hakeem12(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lol...stress perhaps, it happens. But you have got to satisfy your wife.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by franchasng: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.
It is normal....sex is overrated....women don't know that men do get tired of having sex with their wife once they get married.

But in most cases, it maybe as a result of financial stress...family/work/business pressure. Sometimes it might be as a result of over familiarity...you now see your wife as your sister; happens to lots of married men but in Nigeria, men pretend about it in order to keep the marriage going....but whitemen will divorce once they experience that.

My brother don't kill yourself about it....relax, with time, the urge may come again....all humans; man or woman must understand that sex can be tiring and boring, especially when u get married with too many responsibilities; mostly money matter.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by greggng: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Olosho don finish this one
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033318:
My sincere opinion....

Talk about it with your wife and don't pass blame around. While it is important to share your worries, do so within the context of the relationship rather than asserting how "you" are causing "me" to worry. That is where worry turns to blame.

If your partner is able to pinpoint a problem (such as stress at work or feeling tired all the time), work together to find a solution. You can also seek medical help if needed. Therapy is another good option also.

It is important to remember that solving any relationship problem—whether it be sexual, financial, or emotional—is a process and not an event. Take your time, be patient.
Wishing you all the best as you start taking Madam to cloud 9 once again, lol, don't mind me o!
I never knew you were capable of this level of intelligence

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by bettercreature(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.
And what is the reason because I am sure you have one either financial problem or you are no more interested in the marriage or you are infected or you are in love with somebody else

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Heartbreaker007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Unto you I dedicate my cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.