Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (66332 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / 2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I like those Japanese people. They are just so so discipline like kilode. They would have defeated Belgium by parking the bus � when they were leading by 2 goals to nil, but they refused to do that. Instead they opted for a clean game, they wanted to beat Belgium in a clean way.

Respect!!!
and dey got a clean lost grin
Kastonkastroll:
I like those Japanese people. They are just so so discipline like kilode. They would have defeated Belgium by parking the bus � when they were leading by 2 goals to nil, but they refused to do that. Instead they opted for a clean game, they wanted to beat Belgium in a clean way.

Respect!!!
and dey got a clean lost
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by IMASTEX: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Very cultured of them. Better luck next time. They did their best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Offpoint: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
na
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by anochuko01(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Respect!!!
did you watch how they qualified into round of 16?
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Kyllahmc(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Before nko... Na Asians good pass, na still dem bad pass
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by kingthreat(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Strong culture. Unlike a rowdy set of people that feel too important even though they know they are not worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by vanPELaj(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Life is about culture, you can't give what you don't have. Nigeria learn.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by anochuko01(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2018
I've always lived Japan. I now love them more. my number dream destination....as always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2018
I Promise to train my Kids the Japanese way when the time comes

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nuges11(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2018
We see that in their movies every time. It's the reason why Jet Li will fight with 129 people and his shirt will still be perfectly tucked in. Very organized set of people cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Randy100:
Japan deserve to play at least semi final. They play with their heart.
and legs... cool
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by chiboy1116: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2018
I love this people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by chiboy1116: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Nuges11:
We see that in their movies every time. It's the reason why Jet Li will fight with 129 people and his shirt will still be perfectly tucked in. Very organized set of people cheesy
jet li is Chinese

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Afonja007: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2018
While nigerians are still blaming refree anyways japanise and cleanliness is like bread and butter who wan use dirty try naija?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by kennyz247(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
and ds people r not religious like our 9ja,but yet still have good heart

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by makahlj2: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2018
I expected they'd commit seppuku.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by engrelvis(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
saintgoogle:
I know you'll still find an unfinished bottle of lacasera in Nigeria's dressing room
lol
lol
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by dallyemmy: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
They are very clean and respectful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by anaton(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Japan like their counterpart from Africa are unique and are both of the LAND OF THE RISING SUN.

Viva Japan
Viva Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Ugosample(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2018
kingthreat:
Strong culture. Unlike a rowdy set of people that feel too important even though they know they are not worth it

grin grin

No mention name o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by ogolomachi(f): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerians will never do this.... they are cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by robotix: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2018
webincomeplus:
Everywhere I've read about the Japanese, they're always commended for cleanliness and organization.
it didnt start today. That is how they were raised back home. They are well bred and cultured.

Did you see where someone said very punctual? That is right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Lovenkraand: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Na low self esteem dey worry dem.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by lonewolftzar25: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
DonDemu:
I knew it. Japanese ain't patriotic at all. Imagine them doing boi-boi
I'm amazed by your stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Bobbysmart6:
and dey got a clean lost ;Dand dey got a clean lost
grin grin
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Hienna(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
i love the Japanese people, very creative and well cultured.
after Singapore technopreneurship innovative action, they also build a cyberport using that knowledge.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by guru03(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If naa naija now

U go see roasted corn under table

There go don use egusi hand stain the wall ( Ighalo no 1) embarassed
See finishing, guy I hail oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by nanizle(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Japanese people are incredibly disciplined and well brought up!

Really amazing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Folksyharry(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
chukxie:
Japanese people are taught from an early age cleanliness, respect - for others and oneself. Respect to them!

I was waiting if anyone will post this. You are absolutely right. They are taught this even in school. There's a book written about their education system which encourages respect, hard work and teamwork.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by mysticwarrior(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
the blue samurais fought like real samurais and maintained the principles of Bushido, kudos to the land of the kamikaze warriors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Gerrard59(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Hienna:
i love the Japanese people, very creative and well cultured.
after Singapore technopreneurship innovative action, they also build a cyberport using that knowledge.

I hope you don't mean to say the Japanese copied the Singaporeans in technology? 'Cos that has never happened. It's the other way round (Singaporeans copying the Japanese).

@Post: Not surprised by their actions.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / Top Seven Most Expensive Cars Owned By African Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.