Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (66312 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / 2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by jaywhoco(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Not to talk of used condoms
I know you are trying to yab Mikel... lol
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by BruncleZuma: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2018
ITbomb:
When will this ever be said concerning Nigeria

grin grin grin grin

That person is a Nigerian...where else do people write "Not one single bad memories"...?
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by SoNature(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You would be amazed if you read up on them on Quora.

Lost items are not stolen, your chance of recovering them is very high.

During the nuclear reactor disaster, people weren't looting but announcing on radio where lost items were found.

Someone online compared them to blacks + looting during the chaos and anarchy of Hurricane Katrina

You are right.

A Nigerian friend, who lives in Japan, misplaced his expensive phone in a tram on his way to work.

He was already thinking of how to buy another phone that evening before the local police called to inform him that someone brought his misplaced phone to their station.

But if it was a Nigerian that recovered your missing phone and he doesn't want to steal it, he will call u personally so that u will settle him. If u don't settle him to meet his expectations, he will be disappointed and sad.

Every day, I hear on NTA that Nigerians are good people and Nigeria is a good nation. Sincerely, I think those are lies!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Kingsley1000(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
I have always respect Japanese for their ethics, education, cleanliness and technological advancement, but their language is difficult.
it's a lie,my brother lives in Tokyo....Japanese is very easy to learn

Japan is one of the most developed nation in the world and they are extremely intelligent and smart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by justflow1(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Charity begins at home as they say, the japs where taught to be neat from pre-school, they do there chores thereself as kids, i can stand to say no japs school have a cleaner or laundary attendant (they see it as barbarism) , they do all this things themselves, i think the training from home is playing a role here..... Polite gesture from the Japs there

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2018
OldBeer:
You want to compare your backward culture with the Japanese?
Is it the white man that taught us how to be unruly, uncouth, dirty, rude and all other bad behaviors.
Until you people throw away your nonsense backward culture and adopt better, you will always be backward.
you are just ranting and worse off, failling to make sense to me with your vexing post,
am just hearing for first time that the african culture is; "unruly, uncouth, dirty, rude and full of bad behaviours"
first u need some reading to do, go back to your jss1 social studies textbook to check up the meaning of CULTURE, CUSTOMS e.t.c. before you can get a grasp of my post and then, modify your quote sire.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Ken4agent(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Onyenna:
From a very tender age, they teach them how to respect one another, how to stay clean and also how to be punctual!....

日本人に対する!

Nihonjin ni taisuru!!

Respect to the Japanese and their amazing Culture!!!

We do the same in Naija but unfortunately our physical n emotional enviroment won't make the teaching stick the brain talkless of embibing the teaching
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by themodernman: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018
hucienda:
Japan.

Tremendous respect for the country and her citizens.

I think I need to check up how to practice medicine in Japan
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by newbie2018: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018
little wonder they were picked ahead of Senegal to advance to the round of 16 for fair play and now this...

...God bless Nigeria, we have an impossible task ahead
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by encryptjay(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2018
What a country! See praises everywhere. Culture is very important to them unlike us in naija grin
Japanese language is quite learnable, infact it's pleasant to the ears, ask Anime fans grin
Great country.
Arigato gozaimasu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2018
jaxxy:
As a man thinketh so he is. We are the way we are in this country because of how we think. Its not magic

true
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by newbie2018: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
SoNature:

You are right.

A Nigerian friend, who lives in Japan, misplaced his expensive phone in a tram on his way to work.

He was already thinking of how to buy another phone that evening before the local police called to inform him that someone brought his misplaced phone to their station.

But if it was a Nigerian that recovered your missing phone and he doesn't want to steal it, he will call u personally so that u will settle him. If u don't settle him to meet his expectations, he will be disappointed and sad.

Every day, I hear on NTA that Nigerians are good people and Nigeria is a good nation. Sincerely, I think those are lies!

absolutely nothing can be done about the Nigerian Attitude... it's inbuilt even you and I have that greed attitude in us.

it's in our DNA
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
This is a national culture that started from homes of parent's like us .
The government help parents train their children the right way they will grow by ensuring basic convenience.
The have built their nation and anywhere their nationals find themselves they express it .
Thus branding their nation and this is extremely good for diplomacy

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Ugosample(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Ken4agent:

We do the same in Naija but unfortunately our physical n emotional enviroment won't make the teaching stick the brain talkless of embibing the teaching

That's not true

most Nigerians are brought up badly

Beating children like goats and giving them inhumane punishments is NOT the way to raise kids in the right ways

Is instilling values into your kids and LIVE BY EXAMPLE is what matters

NIGERIAN parents will flog the hell out of theur kids for lying to them, but will be the same person to tell their kids to tell the man at the door that they are not home, while they are in the bedroom

That's one example out of so so many examples

How about the way the maids are mistreated by theue parents in their presence? You have instilled in them through that, that it isok to maltreat those You consider under you

What about the brazen show of glorifying immoral wealth?
The kids are watching and learning

Nigeria is a bad place to raise kids

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by SoNature(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2018
newbie2018:

absolutely nothing can be done about the Nigerian Attitude... it's inbuilt even you and I have that greed attitude in us.

it's in our DNA

U don't know me, so say what u know!
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You are not particularly bright and that's why you barking like a rabid dog.

Where did i exclude Whites? I focused on Blacks because it is a black-dominated area.

Stop exposing your inability to reason. Get an education before ranting like a fool

Now this is a clear example of why Nigeria is so backward, when we have unintelligent individuals like yourself in the majority

You lack siimple analytical reasoning hence how tonabsord all you hear literally
You are an example of the failed state of the Nigerian education system
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by CSTR1003: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Homogeneity can be underrated.

Japan is a homogeneous culture. It is not a cultural,ethnic or religious diversity.

I don't even think muslims are allowed in.

All these factors contribute.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by newbie2018: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2018
SoNature:

U don't know me, so say what u know!
OK am sorry I thought you were Nigerian
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by MartinCorridon: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

Lordlestat to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Now this is a clear example of why oNigeria is so backward, when we have unintelligent individuals like yourself in the majority

You lack siimple analytical reasoning hence how tonabsord all you hear literally
You are an example of the failed state of the Nigerian education system

Pele. My condolences. But i agree with you on this. Very evident grin
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Pele. My condolences. But i agree with you on this. Very evident grin

Wow

More displays of extremely low IQ grin

I have heard it has something to do with poor diet that hampers proper mental development

Again I sympathize with everyone who has to interact with you daily , it must be so tedious grin

I wonder how you are ven able to bath yourself or dress up by yourself grin

I sympathize with you

I know a good NGO that works with down syndrome patients I can direct them to you
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
I think of Japan, I think of mangas and animes...if you know you know.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by MartinCorridon: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

Lordlestat to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
Wow

More displays of extremely low IQ grin

I have heard it has something to do with poor diet that hampers proper mental development

Again I sympathize with everyone who has to interact with you daily , it must be so tedious grin

I wonder how you are ven able to bath yourself or dress up by yourself grin

I sympathize with you

I know a good NGO that works with down syndrome patients I can direct them to you

I am an excellent dog trainer. WOOF 3x before you graduate from the Corridon Canine School and School of the mentally challenged grin
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by almayda: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2018
I am highly impressed.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by SenorFax(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2018
DonDemu:
I knew it. Japanese ain't patriotic at all. Imagine them doing boi-boi
Na why you dey where you dey.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I am an excellent dog trainer. WOOF 3x before you graduate from the Corridon Canine School and School of the mentally challenged grin

Not surprised again at your rhetoric and crude attempts at humor grin

It's an effect of growing up.in difficult circumstances grin

It's obvious you have nothing really intelligent to come back with so I am actually feeling like a bully grin

Beg now and I will stop grin grin

Your attempt to insult parents is typical of all road side touts raised in extreme poverty who don't know better hence since they didn't know or respect their parents that's the first direction they hurl insults grin

Pitiful really grin men.i should take.it easy on you.. you have enough challenges surviing each day as it is grin

Okay let.me make this simple 1+2=?

If you can answer this I will give you a biscuit grin at least that will serve for breakfast grin

I just bet you have no real comeback just the usual edits and Google an insult grin

Sad really no wonder your gf left you for your uncle

She couldn't stand the unbirdled idiocy and total lack of coherent conversation or thinking grin

Damn that was a trifecta (you do understand me don't you? )

Or do I need to add bouncing balls on top of my.words for them to make sense to you ?

There I go again grin alright I am gonna stop now before you commit suicide
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by MartinCorridon: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

Lordlestat to his useless father and ugly wh0re mother:

[s]Not surprised again at your rhetoric and crude attempts at humor grin

It's an effect of growing up.in difficult circumstances grin

It's obvious you have nothing really intelligent to come back with so I am actually feeling like a bully grin

Beg now and I will stop grin grin

Your attempt to insult parents is typical of all road side touts raised in extreme poverty who don't know better hence since they didn't know or respect their parents that's the first direction they hurl insults grin

Pitiful really grin men.i should take.it easy on you.. you have enough challenges surviing each day as it is grin

Okay let.me make this simple 1+2=?

If you can answer this I will give you a biscuit grin at least that will serve for breakfast grin

I just bet you have no real comeback just the usual edits and Google an insult grin

Sad really no wonder your gf left you for your uncle

She couldn't stand the unbirdled idiocy and total lack of coherent conversation or thinking grin

Damn that was a trifecta (you do understand me don't you? )

Or do I need to add bouncing balls on top of my.words for them to make sense to you ?

There I go again grin alright I am gonna stop now before you commit suicide[/s]

2 WOOFs to go doggie....try harder grin
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Homogeneity can be underrated.

Japan is a homogeneous culture. It is not a cultural,ethnic or religious diversity.

I don't even think muslims are allowed in.

All these factors contribute.

China is overwhelmingly homogenous too, why are they the way they are?

Arab countries are overwhelminglyhomogenous as well

what of Sri Lanka?

If you have national values, you have, if not you don't

it does not have much to do with homogenity
I know where you are going; D grin

juxtaposing it with the Nigerian case
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

2 WOOFs to go doggie....try harder grin

I said it when your IQ is hsut there's nothing one can do

I apologise for bullying you so badly this day

To all those reading this, don't feel sorry for this dotard it started it and I just had to shut. It down

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by MartinCorridon: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

Lordlestat to his useless father and spermbank mother:
I said it when your IQ is hsut there's nothing one can do

I apologise for bullying you so badly this day

To all those reading this, don't feel sorry for this dotard it started it and I just had to shut. It down

Just 1 woof to go. You write epistles and share them yourself. grin grin grin grin

Cry louder! It's hilarious
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Just 1 woof to go. You write epistles and share them yourself. grin grin grin grin

Cry louder! It's hilarious

Another failed attempt grin

Goodness how much more can someone embarrass themselves already

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by MartinCorridon: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

Another failed attempt grin

Goodness how much more can someone embarrass themselves already

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

AND HE TRIED AGAIN grin

You are so dumb it painful to watch how you handicapped mental dexterity is embarrassing you publicly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.