Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss (21796 Views)

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss by Gangster1ms: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Rubbish..
Why don't u turn to complete slave then?
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2018
DON'T SHOW MUCH TALENT IN SOLVING PROBLEMS THAT ARE DIFFICULT FOR YOUR BOSS. SOME WILL APPRECIATE IT BUT SOME WILL FEEL BAD & PRETEND.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss by baum1: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
DON'T SHOW MUCH TALENT IN SOLVING PROBLEMS THAT ARE DIFFICULT FOR YOUR BOSS. SOME WILL APPRECIATE IT BUT SOME WILL FEEL BAD & PRETEND.

Then how do you grow if you don't show talent? LOL
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss by TheEminentLaity: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
been trying to get your attention cry what's up
kenonze:
grin
In addition, not saying anything at all is the worst
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss by Adedove(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kendumazy:
OK. Please, come back to post 10 things boss shouldn't say to his/her employees. Na person born the employees too.

Cheap quality phones? Check my signature.
word and opposite : Cheap and Quality!
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss by imaeruaka: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2018
its ok.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP
*You all will agree with me that for a business to experience success, yielding much more income that the marketing sector or unit of such business or company must be as rigid as ever. That is to say, if such unit functions properly, there’s a greater tendency of such a business to experience success, since marketing is the heart of all business.*
Read more>>> and share
https://www.millitime.com/a-working-marketing-strategy-for-businesses-multiplication/?wpam_id=7

Millitime
Your 247 Career Magazine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos And My Polythene Bag. A MUST Read / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.