Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner (455 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? / How Did U Become A Smoker? / What She Says When U Are Broke And What She Expects When U Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner by puyol005(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Depressed mood may not require professional treatment, and may be a normal temporary reaction to life events.

Someone with depression will have both good and bad days. They might show less interest in the things they used to enjoy, and might not always feel like going out – but if they do feel up to hanging out with you, then try and spend time with them by doing things you both used to enjoy. 

Keeping them occupied and offering them distractions where you can is really important, but make sure these are either within, or close to their comfort zone. Equally, remember that sometimes they’ll just want to be left alone and that’s okay too.

Just check in with them regularly by dropping them a message to let them know you’re there for them when/ if they need you.

A lot of people are walking with depression and we just don't know it. I am a survivor and I can help u fight it. I reside on the Lagos Island. If you want to hangout or chat with someone, I'm just a dial away.
Re: Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2018
I no dey Lagos. But i for like chat you on What'sapp ?
Re: Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner by puyol005(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
IamFreedom:
I no dey Lagos. But i for like chat you on What'sapp ?

Check my profile
Re: Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner by ogayemiolumide(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
puyol005:
Depressed mood may not require professional treatment, and may be a normal temporary reaction to life events.

Someone with depression will have both good and bad days. They might show less interest in the things they used to enjoy, and might not always feel like going out – but if they do feel up to hanging out with you, then try and spend time with them by doing things you both used to enjoy. 

Keeping them occupied and offering them distractions where you can is really important, but make sure these are either within, or close to their comfort zone. Equally, remember that sometimes they’ll just want to be left alone and that’s okay too.

Just check in with them regularly by dropping them a message to let them know you’re there for them when/ if they need you.

A lot of people are walking with depression and we just don't know it. I am a survivor and I can help u fight it. I reside on the Lagos Island. If you want to hangout or chat with someone, I'm just a dial away.

thanks for dis
Re: Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2018
puyol005:

Check my profile
I Dm you.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Threaten Her Boyfriend Who Tried To End Their Relationship (video): / See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife / Wife Care: A Priority.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.