Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Presidency Identifies People Behind Killings, Insecurity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Presidency Identifies People Behind Killings, Insecurity (340 Views)

Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Identifies People Behind Killings, Insecurity by deluxegift(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari has said that corrupt politicians are responsible for insecurity and killings in the country.

Garba shehu who spoke to newsmen on Monday said that the politicians involved were those who no longer had  access to loot public treasury.

He stated that the corrupt politicians were bent on taking the shine out of the Buhari-led administration.

“The competition for power has become fiercer because the stakes are very high, Buhari was being attacked especially because he had unleashed on the country, a war against corruption. This had never been so in the country, as access to public treasury for looting had been blocked”, he said.

https://globalsentinelng.com/2018/07/03/presidency-identifies-people-behind-killings-insecurity/
Re: Presidency Identifies People Behind Killings, Insecurity by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2018
What the hell ?

I am tired of this nonsense country
Re: Presidency Identifies People Behind Killings, Insecurity by hisgrace090: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2018
The solution us in arresting the situation.
Re: Presidency Identifies People Behind Killings, Insecurity by DeBrain045(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2018
I knew it will be them nobody else, but if it is them then they are heartless to use human live as a specimen to create bad impression of buhari led administration

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Seven Policemen In Abuja / Matters Arising From The Death Of Female Corps Member, Linda Igwetu / I Feigned My Kidnap To Get Money From My Uncle ―19-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.