Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description (543 Views)

Iphone 6s + 64gb - 40k... Read! / Hp Elite Book Core I7 4gb Ram For 40k {READ!!!} / Iphone 8 64GB Gray -40k. READ. Sold! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by Kufie(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
I'm selling my HP Folio. I got it about two months ago @ ₦105k and my house just got flooded and damaged it. The board needs to be replaced and I don't use gadgets that have been worked on. It comes with a 320GB Hard Drive, 8GB Ram and Core i5 processor. Has a dent from when I unscrewed and attempted to dry it.

Please if you have less than ₦40k, DO NOT call my phone

Location is Ikeja.

Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by buygala(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2018
40k for laptop without motherboard and a possibly damaged screen and keyboard sad

And persons like you will call Buhari a thief

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by Kufie(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
buygala:
40k for laptop without motherboard and a possibly damaged screen and keyboard sad

And persons like you will call Buhari a thief

If the screen and keyboard were damaged, I'd have stated it. You don't have the money so shut the Bleep up and keep window shopping.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by buygala(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Kufie:

If the screen and keyboard were damaged, I'd have stated it. You don't have the money so shut the Bleep up and keep window shopping.

And how do you know its not waterdamaged since the motherboard is dead smiley

Or you are saying when you house got flooded, the water selected only the motherboard to damage?

Have some sense Sir....

4 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by Kufie(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2018
buygala:

And how do you know its not waterdamaged since the motherboard is dead smiley

Or you are saying when you house got flooded, the water selected only the motherboard to damage?

Have some sense Sir....

You have it in your possession to say what works and what doesn't? Keep bringing your foolery here because I'm replying you just to keep the post updated.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by buygala(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Kufie:

You have it in your possession to say what works and what doesn't? Keep bringing your foolery here because I'm replying you just to keep the post updated.

So you want to sell flooded electronics, so that the water damage can start manifesting in the buyer's possession.

Very nice Bro smiley
Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by Kufie(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
buygala:

So you want to sell flooded electronics, so that the water damage can start manifesting in the buyer's possession.

Very nice Bro smiley

I clearly stated the problem with the computer. You wish you could afford it but unfortunately, just not at this time. You've started talking off point. Go sell some more gala and you just might make ₦40k gain for the computer. I'll keep if for you if you want
Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by buygala(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kufie:

I clearly stated the problem with the computer. You wish you could afford it but unfortunately, just not at this time. You've started talking off point. Go sell some more gala and you just might make ₦40k gain for the computer. I'll keep if for you if you want

grin

No.. I am not rich or smart enough to afford flooded electronics smiley

Help yourself and throw that thing away... Or
Re: SOLD!!! HP Folio 9480m ₦40K!! Read Description by Kufie(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
buygala:

grin

No.. I am not rich or smart enough to afford flooded electronics smiley

Help yourself and throw that thing away... Or

Sold today @ 45k. Throw your mentality away

(1) (Reply)

.. / How Do I Connect My Phone To My Smart Tv / Open Box Tecno Spark 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.