Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (38605 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by mary4(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Yaa Jackson has disclosed that now she will only pay attention to guys driving brand new cars.

She says she’s no longer interested in those who are driving second-hand cars, so we bet you can imagine the fate of those who don’t even own a car at all.

Yaa Jackson, who is just about 19 years old made this revelation in a video she posted on her Instagram account.

The teen actress who started acting about the same time with Maame Serwaa has also ventured into music and even has her first single out.

Wearing a shirt with its buttons opened, exposing parts of her round b000bs, the actress disclosed that, this time around girls like herself are no longer interested in dating broke guys, so if any guy wants to date her, the person should be ready to buy her brand new clothes and must drive a brand new car.

We are just hoping she didn’t mean that literally as her first single is titled ‘Tear Rubber’

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/if-you-are-not-driving-a-tear-rubber-car-dont-approach-me-ghanaian-actress-photos/

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Abjay97(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2018
You asking for tear rubber, are you tear rubber? If not take this..

288 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by IamAirforce1: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Take the make ups off and she look like a man

Olosho

131 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Rityonyi(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2018
All drivers employed to drive tear rubber car approach her no time to waste as you already have the ticket she need. Yea she is cheap like that.

My dear, men will only see you as mere tool the use to ease tension.

Olosho without brain

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Heartbender: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Look at how she looks like miss kpekpeye

15 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Bossontop(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
Get da fúck outta hia with all dat ugliness.....

[img]https://media1./images/8e1d0193f828a9457cbf29f9d2b93239/tenor.gif?itemid=7567527[/img]

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Okuchris(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
From her looks u will know she was born poor. Classless Uglinus undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by ChimuchiYola(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
See this ugly person wey I fine pass sef. ....

Ashawo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by mzabbie(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Some girls tho

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Apina(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just imagine "THIS THING" dey give people condition, with e two left leg undecided

16 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Millz404(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chai God

All these low self esteem bastards
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
I blame men who disturb women for real, they don't know their worth and value, woman that are just like paw paw, they have expiry date

8 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Thickcok01: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
I bleeped the girl that day without condom self. Cheap thing talking expensive talk.

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
I just hope her pusssy is also tear rubber.

4 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by lilfreezy: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
See this one wey her pussy milage done go up finish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Troublemaker007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
You that your father and ancestors cannot buy valve in car tyre. I wonder the type of weed all these young girls of this generation smoke these days.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Orhevus: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Factfinder1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
upcoming birch gold digger
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Movic1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Your fathercheesy Which car your father drive before he die. If at all he's still alive which car E dey drive ? If E get car sef im very sure he doesn't buy it New. Some girls are very demanding and their father no get kobo.. I don't disturb my self on girls like this . lol onces a girl is too demanding i just look at her family background and i knw say no be her fault but poverty grin

9 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Stay there till you get old

2 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by EweduAfonja(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
looking so slutty

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by tgmservice: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mumuu who wan approach this one

learning from naija slay queens
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by kaen1317: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Karma has a way of getting u a guy with a tear rubber that will treat u badly and u will wish for a guy that will treat u right even if he doesn't have a car

2 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by soberdrunk(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hey gaaawwwddd!!! We men have suffered!! Even this one way carry face like 'Biology project" with head like 'Nitendo64 pad" sef dey talk...... angry

7 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by BigSarah(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
I support ha, it's her preference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) / Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family / Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.