Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (98416 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 2:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Kirakosarin:

I school in Shenyang too
nice
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Hadampson(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2019
adigun98:
Na Thunder go fire people wey derail the post for one blue sh1t

grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nope!
uchman:
Will it be possible going to Taiwan with Chinese Students visa?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
In most European countries language is also a barrier and every country has its own culture.

Yes, China is difficult because it’s a communist country.

Optaim:
For me, China is generally a very difficult country, first of all it is a language barrier that is very difficult to overcome, and the culture there is different
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chiboy1116: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
AreaFada2:

I know several black people in Nigeria with blue eyes. I have seen blacks with blue eyes outside Nigeria too.

If you know genetics even a tiny bit you won't claim that. Chinese people mixed with Mongols and other Caucasus tribes in Eurasia over millenniums. How can some not have blue, hazel or green eyes? shocked shocked
u know which several? Oga stop exaggerating , yes there are Nigerians with blue eyes but they are very rare ..let's just say out of 200m people 100 -200 of them have blue eyes ....u con talk am like say u Don see many grin.....do u know that all blue eyed individuals have the same fore father's ....most of this guy's u see with blue eyes wear contact lenses . The ones with natural blue eyes are really really rear . Evn the whites don't have lots of guys with blue eyes. wink

And don't forget eye colour changes with time . Most of this Caucasians were born with blue eyes but after 1-3 years it changes to brown or green
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chiboy1116: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
blue eyes is common everywhere in the world o
it's not common sir ....brown eyes and hazel eyes are even more common , u should know that there are contact lenses this days . Blue eyes is rare .
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Enemyofpeace: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Marygold637:
I'm also in China
photo or adonbelieve it

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Enemyofpeace: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
life here is cool. My coolest moment was speaking Chinese in public with some Chinese girls because my Chinese is not so good all the girls started laughing grin that’s how we roll
how far? Have you eaten their mosquitoes, flies, lizard and lion? And how many Chinese girl have you fokd or you still dey dull yourself?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Enemyofpeace: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
I still remember getting lost on my first day in campus, I felt sad but i never knew God had a good plan for me that day. Surprisingly a beautiful Chinese girl with blue eyes saw me stranded and offered to take me to the school main gate. As a sharp Warri guy i quickly collected her WeChat. That’s how we became very good friends. I can’t wait to kiss her soon ���
fok is the ultimate, fok her first and tell us about her ringtones
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by AreaFada2: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
chiboy1116:
u know which several? Oga stop exaggerating , yes there are Nigerians with blue eyes but they are very rare ..let's just say out of 200m people 100 -200 of them have blue eyes ....u con talk am like say u Don see many grin.....do u know that all blue eyed individuals have the same fore father's ....most of this guy's u see with blue eyes wear contact lenses . The ones with natural blue eyes are really really rear . Evn the whites don't have lots of guys with blue eyes. wink

And don't forget eye colour changes with time . Most of this Caucasians were born with blue eyes but after 1-3 years it changes to brown or green

Abeg do not tell me about ocular genetics or anything about eye. I have looked into more eyes than the average person would do in 200 lifetimes. That's settled.

All the blue eyes I saw in 9ja were over 20 years ago. So all those messing about with fake blues eyes now were not even born yet or won't even have these cheap Chinese products in the dark days of military regimes. A family of relatives had even two or three of the kids with blue eyes. So not everyone is an Indomie kid.

Black people can have different eye colours. Rihana has green/hazel eyes, Jesse Williams has blue eyes, Tyra Banks & Natalie Cole both have green-hazel eyes, the wife of Will Smith (Jada) has amber eyes, Stacey Dash has blue-green eyes, James Earl Jones (the King of Zamuda in coming to America) has blue eyes, Chris Williams has blue eyes too. These are big celebrities and easy to believe their eye colours are fake.

While some clearly have European ancestry way back, some do not.

Waardenburg syndrome is the major reason for blue eyes in black people. Especially type Waardenburg type 2 (OCA2 gene) . Because it is a genetically autosomal dominant condition, only one gene mutation is enough to cause it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chiboy1116: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
AreaFada2:

Abeg do not tell me about ocular genetics or anything about eye. I have looked into more eyes than the average person would do in 200 lifetimes. That's settled.

All the blue eyes I saw in 9ja were over 20 years ago. So all those messing about with fake blues eyes now were not even born yet or won't even have these cheap Chinese products in the dark days of military regimes. A family of relatives had even two or three of the kids with blue eyes. So not everyone is an Indomie kid.

Black people can have different eye colours. Rihana has green/hazel eyes, Jesse Williams has blue eyes, Tyra Banks & Natalie Cole both have green-hazel eyes, the wife of Will Smith (Jada) has amber eyes, Stacey Dash has blue-green eyes, James Earl Jones (the King of Zamuda in coming to America) has blue eyes, Chris Williams has blue eyes too. These are big celebrities and easy to believe their eye colours are fake.

While some clearly have European ancestry way back, some do not.

Waardenburg syndrome is the major reason for blue eyes in black people. Especially type Waardenburg type 2 (OCA2 gene) . Because it is a genetically autosomal dominant condition, only one gene mutation is enough to cause it.
I know ...I am not saying your are wrong . I am just saying your statements makes it seem like blue eyes is common for Africans , it isn't , I myself don't have the normal brown eyes , my eyes be like this cat own (I no know wetin I go call am ) I am fair , but it's not that obvious again like b4 it kind of got browny after 12years . Blue eyes isn't common .that's all i am saying .

PS . What's the colour of a cat's eye ? Amber ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by uckennety(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2019
chukxie:

Well said. Everything is done codedly. Greetings from Hunan!

Boss Abeg how is hunan
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
uckennety:

Boss Abeg how is hunan

We dey push am by God's grace. How everys?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by uckennety(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
chukxie:

We dey push am by God's grace. How everys?

Boss make me go offline abeg
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
uckennety:

Boss make me go offline abeg

Boss, ke? Fear gree me. P.M me make we lingua!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by uckennety(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
chukxie:

Boss, ke? Fear gree me. P.M me make we lingua!

I Don do am

Abeg re pm I done exhaust my slot for today
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Asquare84(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
iLegendd:
I think you're right. They taught me the sound, not the spelling. I coined my spelling from the sound. Lol.

Everything about you is always negative
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nice thread
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
China is beautiful country with several opportunities for those that speak the language. Sometimes Chinese can be racist but it’s a normal thing in many Asia and Eastern Europe countries. It’s illegal working here as a student but still yet majority of students work in the club and also teaching English. Here is not a place to hustle if you are not sharp. I advise anyone coming to China should come only for business or schooling. Am still enjoying my time studying here in Shenyang. I will post pictures later. Thanks all

I don't understand you Why say this " I advise anyone coming to China should come only for business or schooling"
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Thegamingorca(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
majorgr:

even with that, it would be almost not possible...considering the statistics of blue eyed people... especially with a mixed with asian blood ? for where !!

Lmao
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
ThePianoGuy

Why don't you create a Youtube channel on this?

Only problem is I doubt YouTube is allowed in China
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Ndipe(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
How do you cope with the language barrier?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by toprealman: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
majorgr:

Chinese don't have blue eyes so please, even though your story is getting interesting, try not to exaggerate the facts !
Genetics professor. Can't someone use poetic license in his thread in peace again.....even if
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by CrownWale93(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Guy how can transeact business from China to Nigeria and vice versa
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Ndipe:
How do you cope with the language barrier?
it’s easy to learn Chinese. I speak fluently now

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2019
CrownWale93:
Guy how can transeact business from China to Nigeria and vice versa
‭‭+86 136 1401 2491‬‬, add me on WhatsApp. I can help you order goods from China
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2019
grandstar:
ThePianoGuy

Why don't you create a Youtube channel on this?

Only problem is I doubt YouTube is allowed in China
nice idea but I don’t really have interest in it
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2019

I don't understand you Why say this " I advise anyone coming to China should come only for business or schooling"
because you can’t work here as a student
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Contact Us for your Procurement from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- ‭‭ https:///8613614012491 Sunday
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2020
ThePianoGuy:

Contact Us for your Procurement from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- ‭‭ https:///8613614012491 Sunday

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Datguybilly97(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Youths ain't complaining....
armylord:
they also good at offering their punnany for bottled coke and indomie

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.