Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (98398 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by MrBigiman: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Success on exploring a foreign land.
Let us know the cost implication of paid study.
Are there side jobs to keep body and mind together?
What is the cost of living?
How about monthly accommodation?
These are answers that will inform peoples choices.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
na you know o. If they attack you now don’t call my name o grin
I said most except if they fall under that category
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chinochizzy: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
My personal photos in summer here in Shenyang
OP u tall o, how tall are u?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2018
chinochizzy:
OP u tall o, how tall are u?
lolz grin
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by encryptjay(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
hahahaha. Thanks for your contribution grin
Uwc, enjoy your stay and rep naija wella.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2018
MrBigiman:
Success on exploring a foreign land.

Let us know the cost implication of paid study.

Are there side jobs to keep body and mind together?

What is the cost of living?

How about monthly accommodation?

These are answers that will inform peoples choices.
it’s illegal working here o but we still work. You can feed with 100$ monthly if you cook that’s about 36,000naira. School accommodation is 600$ yearly but living outside school is more expensive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Kingsley1000(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
The city looks deserted,more like a ghost town...I thought they said China has a very high population density
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
The city looks deserted,more like a ghost town...I thought they said China has a very high population density
China is populated but many ghost cities here o because the country is arranged in a way that the population won’t be a problem

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by beatmonster(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
I still remember getting lost on my first day in campus, I felt sad but i never knew God had a good plan for me that day. Surprisingly a beautiful Chinese girl with blue eyes saw me stranded and offered to take me to the school main gate. As a sharp Warri guy i quickly collected her WeChat. That’s how we became very good friends. I can’t wait to kiss her soon ���

This is the only part of your adventure I am interested in. Come and finish this story oh grin

(BTW you are piano guy on NZDS WhatsApp group chat, nice)

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
beatmonster:

This is the only part of your adventure I am interested in. Come and finish this story oh grin

(BTW you are piano guy on NZDS WhatsApp group chat, nice)
only one PianoGuy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Emmanuel1903: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Uglymugg:
what is racemixing? Haven't you seen Nigerians with blue eyes? And even if its rare for Asians to have blue eyes, does that make the probability of OP meeting and befriending one of them Zero? Are you a brainlet?
leave The Guy Jare, my Hostel governor For nysc Camp Get Blue Eyes .

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by beatmonster(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
only one PianoGuy o

kudos bros
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
I still remember getting lost on my first day in campus, I felt sad but i never knew God had a good plan for me that day. Surprisingly a beautiful Chinese girl with blue eyes saw me stranded and offered to take me to the school main gate. As a sharp Warri guy i quickly collected her WeChat. That’s how we became very good friends. I can’t wait to kiss her soon ���
na The Book Wey You Go Read For China Be abi grin
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:
na The Book Wey You Go Read For China Be abi grin
man must have fun na
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ceejay80s(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

Oga exernal Harddrive....de money I dey save to buy your loaded 2T ex.hhd I go commot go drink ........you make me vex this morning! But I no go insult you sa! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my brother na joke, na just to make nairaland laff, i know say na expensive joke, no vex

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
leave The Guy Jare, my Hostel governor For nysc Camp Get Blue Eyes .
blue eyes is common everywhere in the world o

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
majorgr:

Chinese don't have blue eyes so please, even though your story is getting interesting, try not to exaggerate the facts !

You Are In Nigeria, he Is In China and You Are Telling Him Who And Who Does Not have Blue Eyes... How Many People Do You Know In China? Is Like Groundnut Oil Have Stain Your Sense

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by nahzyla: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
if you are black just pretend to be an American here they will want to be your friend but if they know you are from Africa OYO is your case grin

What if they say you should tell them about America?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chris31(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
rill:

U for kukuma tell am to find out how much the country is for sale join
Lol u get bad mouth
He suppose make use of his opportunity by doing some business
No be only to school & laugh with Chinese women
Unless he want come back naija after begin dey carry file up & down
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Zoe99(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
majorgr:

Chinese don't have blue eyes so please, even though your story is getting interesting, try not to exaggerate the facts !
Few do. I'm not sure you've heard about the Chechens found in North-Western China. They are caucasoids.They look more like the Europeans and have their features.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chris31(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
bisi16:

U don't know how to do, sorry use alibaba abi?
I know but i want get it directly from u
Maybe we can do business together
Make use of ur opportunity well anytime & anywhere u dey
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by imitateMe(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
it’s illegal working here o but we still work. You can feed with 100$ monthly if you cook that’s about 36,000naira. School accommodation is 600$ yearly but living outside school is more expensive
What kind of work?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by gabbynak(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are In Nigeria, he Is In China and You Are Telling Him Who And Who Does Not have Blue Eyes... How Many People Do You Know In China? Is Like Groundnut Oil Have Stain Your Sense
Argh Argh! This one hash ooo! Plato! Plato!! Plato!!! How many times did I call you?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
chris31:

Lol u get bad mouth
He suppose make use of his opportunity by doing some business
No be only to school & laugh with Chinese women
Unless he want come back naija after begin dey carry file up & down
thanks for the advice boss
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by lordally(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
autotrust2015:
I'll appreciate if we can get chat cox I'll be in China for my masters by September

How much did it cost you please?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
nahzyla:

What if they say you should tell them about America?
which educated Nigeria don’t know about America? No dulling boss naija guys here sharp die. They even get fake American accent o

16 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by pally123: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
illitrate:
U don succeed nyash any chinko babe? I was told their toto sweet die.
O'boy eh, me sef Na so i hear. I fit pay anything to taste one
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
gabbynak:
Argh Argh! This one hash ooo! Plato! Plato!! Plato!!! How many times did I call you?
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.