Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] (1371 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Bae And More Don Cook Egusi Soup / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Wavygist: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
So apparently a nigga wanted to be sure if his Bae is really his Bae and he seek the service of Twitter Invesighator

See the outcome below

Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Factfinder1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
lol busted
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by cheddahboy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dope shirrt
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by RevenGeMission: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oloriibu somebody., see how you destroyed aunt steph life grin

1 Like

Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Truth is that a smart girl could've passed this test.

But still, chai, ladies of today oo. shocked cry

Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
As I see this pikin face, laugh wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Uglymugg: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only you flight ticket to and fro, 200k, hotel of your choice, pay before service. Chai!!! Is this the power of pussy?

Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Tessie01(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by theunnamed: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
See how all these ones are doing like as if they will pass up on 200k for only flight... undecided
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by roarik(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Eveezy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jesus! dis is wicked
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by obojememe: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
pls tell me this ain’t real?
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Blackfire(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Walahi I don't sandersand this post...
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fake. A typical gal go first form

1 Like

Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Girls sha....at the right price, she's yours
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Divay22(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lol grin grin
Re: Between Someone’s Bae And Twitter Invesigathor [screenshot] by Angy55(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bursted. grin grin
But the guy that did the investigation is still a learner sha. If you want to burst any Lady don't use this format. The Lady is not smart hence she failed this simple test.

Well, let me put it, she is a typical runs girl hence failed at once. The thing dey scratch her for money.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things That Men Should Always Do After Love Making / Nigerian Lady Runs Mad After Reportedly Sleeping With A Married Man (photos) / I Don't Know If I Can Ever Get My Life Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.