Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (48460 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Folashade2016(f): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ladies be careful on who you say YES to.
There are everywhere looking like husband textile while they are actually wife beaters.
They molest rape kill abuse beat batter etc.
the worst is they can't even stand their fellow men outside.
Some ladies boys on nairaland will come and defend their role model as usual.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by tragergeorge(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

His comment is not totally thoughtless I'd say if you'd asked.

If you read the story you'll see that lady exhibited foolishness along the line. She refused to use her sense.

It's dangerous to do "anything" for someone you're not married to.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

??
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
It baffles me the way ladies are so easily deceived shocked

Shocking, just shocking grin

3 Likes

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by princeade86(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
this film will be interesting and full of suspense because at the end of d movie, if Michael do a charm, d herbalist man will tell him that his son must not shot gun at him, and at d end, d son that he don't know will become a SARS and on Michael way on robbery, his son will shot at him and he will be surprise. The End.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by 21savages: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Did this thing rili happen in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Ategberoson(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady this is the sample of the enslavement I'm talking about. you better change your mind before u end up with that okoro

thank God Igbo ladies are waking up. running away from that beast
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by paduaultimate: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
According to ur story, the first to contact you was his Father. Telling you to leave his son alone if you wanted peace, but you never wanted peace nau..But wait oo...how did you allow urself to be used by that family?? Don't you ve ur own people?? Dont you ve friends?? No wonder they say "when you ve a heartbreak, you get ur senses back. Ndo diwe....

The hardship of Nigeria ll soon be over so that you get your justice

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by babeosisi: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
I'm still trying to recover from the picture of Michael.
Kai
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Feezah01(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But i thought the father of the beast warned her? grin

he kuku warned her but she didn't listen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by samuelchimmy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
The question is why do they hate you so much, what did do and what did you not do
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by donbachi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
My sister,once saved is saved forever....see how you can take care of your baby.life goes on.and i thank God you have something doing...for the guy,he did not do well...some dance to remember and some dance to forget..next time choose the right rythme,cos you listened to the sound of the music.negleting the lyrics.sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos get problems grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Ashley86400: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
When you saw car and small money and threw your legs open you didn't come online to make noise...abeg handle your issues ur self....marry legally bfor u born una no go gree
I don't get. .so if she married him she would have avoided all these? When has marriage stopped a crazy man from being crazy. When has marriage stopped an abusive partner from being abusive.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

2 Likes

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by JasonScoolari: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Feezah01:

he kuku warned her but she didn't listen
Lol, but why are some girls like that? Once they hear the word "Marriage" they don't listen to anyone, not even their creator.

Now, she's begging us to be her vigilante. grin

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by harriet412(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
shey she saw early warning signs.... Instead of her to flee, she continued to follow him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Ziggylady(f): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:
Ziggylady this is the sample of the enslavement I'm talking about. you better change your mind before u end up with that okoro

thank God Igbo ladies are waking up. running away from that beast

Guy you are too childish and petty..You are a hypocrite who does not know his right from left

You are also full of lies and falsehood..Universally men go to women by wooing,begging and cajoling them to accept the man's proposal,not the other way round..

You lots will roll on the floor begging an Igbo lady to be with you,only to change the narratives by claiming Igbo ladies run to you...Igbo men are better than Yoruba men..period.

Stop mentioning me for further chitchats cos foolishness tires me out.

bye.

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by izyiyke31: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bros abeg what is it nah
Small small abeg grin
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
They are both Seventh day Adventist member. She should have consulted the leadership of the church to resolve the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by neighbourhud: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
ME after reading two lines...

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Nahum777(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
The comments on this thread sadden me. How people fool themselves because this is a faceless forum is ridiculous.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Almunjid(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
wink2015:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BABY DADDY and BABY MAMA?

Can a nairalander out there explain?

It's Nigerian English. The word no dey dictionary, so let me explain it to u:

BABY DADDY is the impregnanter, while
BABY MAMA refers to the impregnantee

Come 0oo, na which kind English I just speak now? My English and her English which one correct pass

LWKMD! �

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Sunnybabe(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

So let me get dis straight...

Michael told you he Will take you abroad and you drew a V shaped graph for him with your x and y axis

You found out its a scam

And you continued drawing V shaped graph for him

I would hav called you a fool but i would b insulting foolish people

Pls go n pay the price of your stupidity...

Wat a hippophilic deucedly unsightly plebeian

#Eco99#
bro shey na like this u go continue ur life .......

biko....come back to ur sense nah
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by lobell: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na wa o. She say na 'consummated', like say na marriage. Too many dumb people running around having babies they shouldn't be having. Consummated indeed, nothing we no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Ategberoson(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

Guy you are too childish and petty..You are a hypocrite who does not know his right from left

You are also full of lies and falsehood..Universally men go to women by wooing,begging and cajoling them to accept the man's proposal,not the other way round..

You lots will roll on the floor begging an Igbo lady to be with you,only to change the narratives by claiming Igbo ladies run to you...Igbo men are better than Yoruba men..period.

Stop mentioning me for further chitchats cos foolishness tires me out.

bye.

you're a comedian. you yourself know your assertions is a mere illusion combined with imagination

oh so it hurt that I quote you, guess is not a crime when u quote me but it's when u quote me, you're the hypocrites here...

even in your home nothing for you than for you to pay back what they ve spent on you by your suitor. continue encouraging the weird life
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry dear. Follow my advice.

1. File a court case at Abia State
2. File another one at Ogun State
3. File another one at Tinubu High court.

4. Go seek the Female Lawyers Association of Nigeria.
F.L.A.N
5. Mrs Odumakin would take your case up!
6. Contact Jumoke Alawode and Motunrayo of TVC
News!

The idiot student, who is a family in ABSU, won't have time to read. He'll keep joggling between court and lecture room.

The 2nd idiot- the man himself, won't have time for his business. MOWE to TINUBU high court alone would kill his business. I suggested Tinubu High court because of the traffic to get there. If he's late, he pays fine.

The 3rd idiots- the man''s family, would traverse Abeokuta until they get worn out.

Don't worry baby! The female lawyers, through their LEGAL AID would take care of all the expenses! No dime to be paid by you.

Give work to your enemies! Get them busy! I bet you, those ladies in FLAN would structure those cases in those courts to weekly-adjournment basis!

They will also make your case to be the last hearing of the day.
Imagine sitting from 9am-330pm!!! Such timing wld destroy the idiotic student, the useless man's business and waste time of the heartless family of his.

They will all sign statement to never disturb you. Also pay fine for threatening you. Charge them hugely. Your pro-bono female lawyers will take care of the amount to charge.

Watch how your enemies would bow at your feet!

Thank me later!

God bless you dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by millionboi2: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
When you saw car and small money and threw your legs open you didn't come online to make noise...abeg handle your issues ur self....marry legally bfor u born una no go gree
Godbless

Don't mind d idiot

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry dear. Follow my advice.

1. File a court case at Abia State
2. File another one at Ogun State
3. File another one at Tinubu High court.

4. Go seek the Female Lawyers Association of Nigeria.
F.L.A.N
5. Mrs Odumakin would take your case up!
6. Contact Jumoke Alawode and Motunrayo of TVC
News!

The idiot student, who is a student/ family member, in ABSU, won't have time to read his books.
He'll keep joggling between court and lecture room.

The 2nd idiot- the man himself, won't have time for his business. MOWE to TINUBU high court alone would kill his business. I suggested Tinubu High court because of the traffic to get there. If he's late, he pays fine.

The 3rd idiots- the man''s family, would traverse Abeokuta until they get worn out.

Don't worry baby! The female lawyers, through their LEGAL AID would take care of all the expenses! No dime to be paid by you.

Give work to your enemies! Get them busy! I bet you, those ladies in FLAN would structure those cases in those courts to weekly-adjournment basis!

They will also make your case to be the last hearing of the day.
Imagine sitting from 9am-330pm!!! Such timing wld destroy the idiotic student, the useless man's business and waste time of the heartless family of his.

They will all sign statement to never disturb you. Also pay fine for threatening you. Charge them hugely. Your pro-bono female lawyers will take care of the amount to charge.

Watch how your enemies would bow at your feet!

Thank me later!

God bless you dear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only here to check name and at the end am not disappointed
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by KevMitnick: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

So let me get dis straight...

Michael told you he Will take you abroad and you drew a V shaped graph for him with your x and y axis

You found out its a scam

And you continued drawing V shaped graph for him

I would hav called you a fool but i would b insulting foolish people

Pls go n pay the price of your stupidity...

Wat a hippophilic deucedly unsightly plebeian

#Eco99#
Don't be stoopid.
SMH
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by GOFRONT(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
That is why anywhere I see young beautiful lady, First thing I ask mysef is "Who could be fooling and eating from her honeypot right now??"

Common Fish brain is Not common
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by xperiencelove(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Smarttravels:
you are definitely a certified mad man for this your insane and thoughtless response.

I agreed with you, Smarttravels is worse than Buhari and has no conscience!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.