Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (72352 Views)

BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Issame: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Slaymama vibing as she poses with bottles of codeine syrup and milk.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/drug-abuse-slaymama-poses-with-bottles-of-codeine-syrup-and-milk-video/

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by auntysimbiat(f): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
nawa oo

4 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by mytime24(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Her milk
Her codeine
Her madness undecided

191 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Auladimeji1: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Omo science student

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by FaceThem: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
How Many Times, will u call Lalasticlala In this thread @poster
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Auladimeji1: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
Her milk
Her codeine
Her madness undecided
I don't care attitude is not good. The heaven that will fall,will not fall on one person,it will fall on everyone

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Theonlycoolmonk: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please can someone explain to me how it feels to take codeine .Seriously I am yet to know why people take it. Does it make them more energetic or does it give a feeling of euphoria such that for a minute they forget all their struggles etc

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Her name is Amaka I know her

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by SIRKAY98(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls do not practise it at home
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by frfr: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
She go dy alright las las.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by ayodaisi: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Radarada

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by OlufemiOAP(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
on a codeine diet. slay mama e keep quiet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by eleojo23: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
What an achievement!

A round of applause for her please

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by bukynkwuenu: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
by 2009 I will hang out with friends.....n as the chief drunkard I will down 1 crate of beer....only to get home n vomit my heart out..n pray to God that I get to see the next morning to never drink again....but my pride won't let me

fast forward 2016 I couldn't finish a bottle of beer.....cos I learnt drinking is not competition...n beer is best when u drink n walk urself home..
wisdom is profitable to direct

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
They say na Ayo dey kill person

7 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Ekakamba: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
So what? It's cough drug and kayan shayi. grin tongue
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by footballflaver: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by jerrybakermillz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Okay, hope dem no go beg us to pray for this one when she run mad.... Cause for her mind na enjoyment galore she dey so

3 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
WHAT A pity!
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by nabegibeg: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Issame:
Slaymama vibing as she poses with bottles of codeine syrup and milk.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/drug-abuse-slaymama-poses-with-bottles-of-codeine-syrup-and-milk-video/

Recipe for madness
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
taa sharap igbo na dealers and suppliers na afonjaz and abokiz be consumers.. cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
I reserve my comments.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by yrex01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I don't care attitude is not good. The heaven that will fall,will not fall on one person,it will fall on everyone
how this mata take concern heaven now ?

14 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by AuroraB(f): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Omere eme grin cool

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by bewla(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
nabegibeg:

Recipe for madness
Not to young to rule
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by rasazee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na she sabi o grin
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by shila8(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
so? want an award?

2 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
now she's slaying herself

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Adam09: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
she is on a codeine diet. Lazy yoot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.