Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (21304 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
What's Orji Uzor Kalu's plan sef? Planning on going for Senate seat?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by amoduganja: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
So this is how this man want to become president. I think he is dreaming negatively.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by kuntash: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Obinwenite:
This is the funniest post have seen.....for those who care to know, the said fountain was built nd commissioned in his compound.I.e he is commissioning his personal fountain. Nawao for ouk.lol

You can call it fountain physical..

But it may amaze you say that thing pass shrine..

Who no go no Sabi!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Better than statue
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Obinwenite:
This is the funniest post have seen.....for those who care to know, the said fountain was built nd commissioned in his compound.I.e he is commissioning his personal fountain. Nawao for ouk.lol

the matter tire me oo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Grandslam7(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

Dreamer boy.

After Sam Mbakwe, Okezie Ikpeazụ is the Next Governor. All other governors in-between including this criminal brought my state to a sorry condition
Is Ur Type That Is The Root Cause Of The Suffering In Abia State, What Notable Achievement Can U And Ur Ikpeazu Bost Of In Abia State. As Far As Nigeria Is Concerned Abia Remain The Worst State In South East And In Nigeria. Psychophants Like U Is The Problem Of Abia.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Iceathome(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2018
You are insulting Dee Sam Mbakwe and intelligent people of Abians by this your Ikpeazu comment. What are his achievement as Abia governor.

Donald95:

Stop talking like MUMU. If you don't comprehend, ask questions. Sam Mbakwe did very well just like Okezie Ikpeazụ is doing now. Trust me there is alot to do and the guy is trying more than Orji's
Donald95:

[b] Stop talking like MUMU. If you don't comprehend, ask questions. Sam Mbakwe did very well just like Okezie Ikpeazụ is doing now. Trust me there is alot to do and the guy is trying more than Orji's
[/b]
Donald95:

Stop talking like MUMU. If you don't comprehend, ask questions. Sam Mbakwe did very well just like Okezie Ikpeazụ is doing now. Trust me there is alot to do and the guy is trying more than Orji's
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Basics007: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Is there anyone who does sycophancy as well as Uzor Kalu?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Lexxyyla(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
WHERE IS THE YEMI?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Daremee: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Basics007:
Is there anyone who does sycophancy as well as Uzor Kalu?

DONT MIND THIS SHAMELESS IGBO MAN
HE DID NOT THINK IT FIT TO BUILD OJUKWU FOUNTAIN OR M I OKPARA FOUNTAIN
THIS IS WHY IGBOS CAN NEVER PROGRESS BECAUSE OF JUDASES AND TRAITORS LIKE ORJI UZOR KALU.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Everking(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
How does it put food on d table of a common Abian grin grin angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by DabFrankNG: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Making unroads into the SE.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Donald95(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Grandslam7:
Is Ur Type That Is The Root Cause Of The Suffering In Abia State, What Notable Achievement Can U And Ur Ikpeazu Bost Of In Abia State. As Far As Nigeria Is Concerned Abia Remain The Worst State In South East And In Nigeria. Psychophants Like U Is The Problem Of Abia.

Shut up. Okezie Ikpeazụ is trying. Why don't you come to Aba and see his works. And too if you know me very well, you will notice am not a sycophant but from what I see, Aba Abịa State Has been under construction since he came into office.Chikina

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by zeeno4ya: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

Dreamer boy.

After Sam Mbakwe, Okezie Ikpeazụ is the Next Governor. All other governors in-between including this criminal brought my state to a sorry condition
So true #As in your so on POINT!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by bpalace(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2018
psucc:
If the people of Igbere get you, you will understand that it is sometimes golden to remain silent.

OUK is the worst person anybody on earth can pray to have. Even though we may castigate our governors for not performing, at least a number of them have touched lives in their community but Orji Kalu is an exception. You may take a trip there to convince yourself
Haha, u smart bro
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Oji why the show of shame?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ehinmowo: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69052764:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT

U mean this is good development bro?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Countersam(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu Commissions Yemi Osinbajo Fountain in Igbere (Photos)

A Leader in the All Progressives Congress, APC and Former Governor of the state Dr Orji Uzor Kalu has asserted that APC will take over the leadership of the state come 2019.

The Former Governor said this while charging the State and key Local Government Executives of the party in the State who were in his Igbere Home to witness the launching of the Yemi Osinbajo Water Fountain Built in the honour of the Vice President, at Camp Neya, the Home of Dr. Kalu.

He charged them to be assertive and ready to defend their votes and withstand every form of intimidation that may result in the process.

He condemned the attitude of owing civil servants and pensioneers in the state and urged Abians to keep fate with APC, as all those maltreatments netted out on the people by the PDP led Government in the state will be a thing of the past come 2019!

The former Governor urged Abians to appreciate President Muhammadu Buhari, who has demonstrated a genuine passion to transform the nation.

Dignitaries who graced the occasion include: The State Party Chairman, Hon. Nwankpa, Sen. Chris Adighije, State Executives of the party And Key Local Government Executives.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/444159/breaking-orji-kalu-commissions-yemi-osinbajo-fountain-in-igbere-photos/

OUK wants to stylishly follow Okorocha's ways.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by pally123: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
I used to admire this man years ago, but his level of sycophancy sickens me now. But again, I understand. Man needs to eat and survive
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by 1metre: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69052764:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT
how, hope u know what a fountain is? how did it help us? our backwardness no get part 2.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ouk the fall my hand despite he is my dad friend, we ndi alayi,item and igbere are tired of him
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Usless sellout, I wish he could visit here one day to receive his hot slap.
Nkapi.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Rhea(f): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu Commissions Yemi Osinbajo Fountain in Igbere (Photos)

A Leader in the All Progressives Congress, APC and Former Governor of the state Dr Orji Uzor Kalu has asserted that APC will take over the leadership of the state come 2019.

The Former Governor said this while charging the State and key Local Government Executives of the party in the State who were in his Igbere Home to witness the launching of the Yemi Osinbajo Water Fountain Built in the honour of the Vice President, at Camp Neya, the Home of Dr. Kalu.

He charged them to be assertive and ready to defend their votes and withstand every form of intimidation that may result in the process.

He condemned the attitude of owing civil servants and pensioneers in the state and urged Abians to keep fate with APC, as all those maltreatments netted out on the people by the PDP led Government in the state will be a thing of the past come 2019!

The former Governor urged Abians to appreciate President Muhammadu Buhari, who has demonstrated a genuine passion to transform the nation.

Dignitaries who graced the occasion include: The State Party Chairman, Hon. Nwankpa, Sen. Chris Adighije, State Executives of the party And Key Local Government Executives.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/444159/breaking-orji-kalu-commissions-yemi-osinbajo-fountain-in-igbere-photos/

Fountain cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Well, at least that mad man on Igbere roundabout can go there and take a much needed bath
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by kalu61(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
psucc:
If the people of Igbere get you, you will understand that it is sometimes golden to remain silent.

OUK is the worst person anybody on earth can pray to have. Even though we may castigate our governors for not performing, at least a number of them have touched lives in their community but Orji Kalu is an exception. You may take a trip there to convince yourself
Say what you know
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Aroyehunkayode: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
welldone Mr VP
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Abdulkabir90: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
GOOD development
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is a good development by Mr kalu but my fear is ..... biafra people will still abuse or curse the man with this kind of project he initiated in their community...anyway they can prove me wrong sha
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by DchosenMC: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Progressive leaders will always has concern in bringing progress into anywhere they find themselves this administration are doing great job on transformation and development... Kudooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by tungamaje: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
bigsunnel:
This is a well deserve honoure at the part of the vice president. well done Gov Orji.

Didn't you comprehend the post? They said the fountain is located inside Orji Uzor Kalu's own compound, how is that an honour upon Osinbajo? May be the VP didn't value the 'honour' and therefore decided to be absent
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by psucc(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Prove me wrong!
kalu61:
Say what you know
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by kalu61(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
psucc:
Prove me wrong!
I have you heard the saying "igbere is small London"?
l stay in Umuahia and Bende is neighboring LGA. So, I know what am saying
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Jonakez(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Obinwenite:

OUK, so u are this funny and confused?... I never knew... Imagine u commissioning a stuff in your comp.,.. U can never seize to amaze me..... PLS TELL ME; WHAT ACTUALLY DO U WANT? COS I HAVE TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT U WANT, BUT I COULDNT.... PLS CAN U GO AND SIT DOWN BIKO , MY KNEES ARE ON THE GROUND? BIKO NNE GI ANWU KWULU LA, U HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.