Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (79937 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by damiloladuke: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
You Are A Yahoo Boy & There's Blood In Your Hand - Lady Calls Out Philanthropist

A Nigerian lady identified as Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy has called out a man who shares money to people on Facebook.

According to her the man identified as Firstson Kings Kings is a yahoo boy and his hands are with with blood.

The drama started when the lady received money from the man, but instead of spending she took the money to her pastor who told her the money has been soaked in blood.

The lady then went ahead to inform Firstson of what her pastor told her. The guy did not however take it lightly and threatened to take legal actions against her.

See his post:

This bitch plays underground to get this the first post deleted
But I dare her to influence it again while I still remain the king of this Yabaleft
Who ever knows her bitch Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy should just tell her that am coming for her and her fraudulent pastor with my legal action.
And I repeat if she don’t leave this Yabaleft for me I will leave for her and drop the kingship tonight
Let her just know she has cross my lane and I can be radical on that.. Let her visit my timeline once again and see for herself.

If this post is deleted again I wouldn’t be OK with the admin. I am a king of this YabaLeft and am entitle to post a screenshot.

https://lailasnews.com/you-are-a-yahoo-boy-there-is-blood-in-your-hand-lady-calls-out-philanthropist/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
People sha, person no help 'WAHALA', person help DOUBLE WAHALA ...

Why can't her pastor deep hand into his garment and give her UNBLOODED MONEY?!

Ungrateful TROUBLE MAKERS everywhere!

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
*Quote *
See his post:

If this post is deleted again I wouldn’t be OK with the admin. I am a king of this YabaLeft and am entitle to post a screensho
*Unquote*

What kinda group could this be?!
This can ONLY happen in their YABALEFT!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by delishpot: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
LOL,When I read where he said he will not take back any money he gave out even if it was borrow I was like hmmnnnn!!!! What law of nature rejects taking back what you lend out? I know many are against taking interest but not refund. The guy no want vex ancestors.LOL But is it not through account she will send it back? Abi jaz dey pass through bank ni?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by delishpot: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
See world people sha..... She begged for money I am sure pretending to need it to make ends meet. Only to run to her pastor with it for seed sowing. Chai she wanted to play religious MMM with the gus money.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry

Upon close observation, I think the pastor shouldn't have given the money back to the man, because that was the reason why the girl's mother was arrested for Yahoo Yahoo. But be it as it may, all what the police officer handling the matter need to do, is to apologize to the man for giving the girl money...

Wait a minute.... what I'm I saying sef?

17 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by MartinCorridon: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
I bet Lai Mohammed would soon say:

"Due to our economic deprivation and policies of starvation, we have created job opportunities in the 419 industry thus increasing the influx of forex"

Looking at this niccur's face....He's not a Boy but a Yahoo Man

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Bossontop(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided undecided
Why Yahoo boys no go continue to use una blood and whatever dey wan use wen una get wetin yoruba call oju kokoro!!!...una too lyk money and of course "money for hand yansh for open" abii??.........come ooo bhet why gehs no dey gree hear word because i still know say e go continue??....why dem no jus geh sense??

[img]https://media1./images/2248fbe14d5bda1718d29998681eea3f/tenor.gif?itemid=5723043[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Peter4naz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Haa. Nawa ooo
The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by bewla(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
tochuku
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by ayodaisi: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
As he no gree pay again.move on girl he don fine another babe
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Interesting times...
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
The thing that vexxes me is how the woman knows this. How people can trust pastor like this just amazes me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Hyinkar97(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69053459:
People sha, person no help 'WAHALA', person help DOUBLE WAHALA ...

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by vizkiz: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69053459]People sha, person no help 'WAHALA', person help DOUBLE WAHALA ...

[/quote]

[quote author=
:
*Quote *
See his post:

If this post is deleted again I wouldn’t be OK with the admin. I am a king of this YabaLeft and am entitle to post a screensho
*Unquote*

What kinda group could this be?!
This can ONLY happen in their YABALEFT!

This one is going mental

16 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by binary007: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
moral of the story..
Jennifer is still alive cos she is not a virgin, her years was just cut short according to her pastor.....
Every mallam with his own kettle..... I'm not here to judge.

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by silenze: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbo people and money wahala.

abuja big boy -- Igbo
Awka big boy ---Igbo
Malaysian Big boy -- Igbo

online beggers -- Igbos

13 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by dominique(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Too many drama on Facebook today
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
So many useless pastors out der
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by zombieTRACKER: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
He looks like a yahoo Boy really

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Lexusgs430: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pastor of DOOM....... Follower of ZOOM......

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Did he sent the money via bank? If through bank then the lady and her pastor are bloody liars. Why don't the pastor help her situations when she needed help in the first place. This is why most people refuse to help sometimes. Abeg this kind matter don tire me jot. I dey waka comot now self. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by PearlStreet(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
@EFCCNIGERIA, since you're now on Nairaland, come and carry your customers o!

https://www.nairaland.com/4595099/efcc-official-thread-nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Rebuke: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
heheeh
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by chii8(f): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
It seems the government are not doing anything about this Yahoo issue.It's like now a legal way of earning a living, young boys are spending money without any clear source.

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
So the money wasn't enough for her that she wanted to go and double it with her pastor?

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by taiwolomo1: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Girls and tirogo grin

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by wildcatter23(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

Stop stalking the man. Is it your 24hours and different time zone he is using? The man is keeping body and soul together, you dey here dey do monitoring spirit. Dey there dey use mirror phone dey monitor am

Why should the girl ask for money then do a 360 and sow seed on a pastor? These pastors sef. The girl is nuts. And then come back nd post it. Girl make up your mind jor. I want but I don't want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by footballflaver: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
she maybe right

why give money to someone Unknown to you just like that with out offering him /her any sort of service

something is fishy about the man

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
No wonder girls no longer see their monthly period again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.