Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (52159 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Awww
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Wow.. Just simply stunning!

I think i am becoming emotional..

God bless their marriage with kids that hear.

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
filleSouriante:

You are indeed an enemy of progress. Must you comment? Get a life please!!!!
is that your final answer
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
hizzypearl:
You name said it all.. ezeoku
is that your final answer
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Jimmy231: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Angelanest:
Congratulations are in order for this lovely couple who are making the rounds online after sealing their union over the weekend in Eket, Akwa Ibom state. According to reports, the couple identified as Otu and Nseobong, are both deaf and dumb and have been dating for a long time before making the major move of getting married.

Their glamorous wedding event saw lots of guests and dignitaries in attendance as they hailed the cute people.

Congratulations to them once more.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/beautiful-deaf-and-dumb-couple-wed-each-other-in-akwa-ibom-photos.html
Dead Kingdom.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by WakaCelebPromo(f): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Exactly...God bless their union

tasceige:
Wow

Aside the beautiful smiles i'm seeing,

Guess what? The offsprings will;

1) be brilliant
2) will understand sign language along side some others...

God bless your union (in sign language)
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by donqx: 1:19am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by EASY39(m): 4:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Why the woman come dudu for one pics and come pupa the last pics,power of make abi? secondly how the woman hear say na shakushaku music she dy dance to? na to touch toto go be the sing i wan 4k?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Angelanest:
Congratulations are in order for this lovely couple who are making the rounds online after sealing their union over the weekend in Eket, Akwa Ibom state. According to reports, the couple identified as Otu and Nseobong, are both deaf and dumb and have been dating for a long time before making the major move of getting married.

Their glamorous wedding event saw lots of guests and dignitaries in attendance as they hailed the cute people.

Congratulations to them once more.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/beautiful-deaf-and-dumb-couple-wed-each-other-in-akwa-ibom-photos.html

Deaf with an upper case “D” there’s no point adding dumb(dumb is derogatory)

You are welcome
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by 99foxxy(f): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by herlarho(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Am touched with this.....
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by bishopbishop123: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
young and single ladies who are not deaf and dumb should learn now..if it can happen for them ,then it can happen to you.check your characters and be well mannered.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by janejive(f): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Just a question

Will their kids be deaf and dumb?

No, but the kids needs to be removed from their mist at age one otherwise they mimic their parents. Have a neighbour like that. Maybe after the children's speech is fully developed they can return them to their deaf and dumb parents. My two cents.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2018
janejive:

No, but the kids needs to be removed from their mist at age one otherwise they mimic their parents. Have a neighbour like that. Maybe after the children's speech is fully developed they can return them to their deaf and dumb parents. My two cents.
You are very correct.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by sonya4all(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Beautiful family.
Please Nigerian journalists need to know that "deaf and dumb" is derogatory..it's simple Deaf with uppercase D.
And No their children will likely not Deaf and the children need not be taken away as sign language would be their first Languageabd eventually develop speech from neighbor/family and school.

Lots of wrong stereotypes about Disability issuesin Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by rezzy: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Just a question

Will their kids be deaf and dumb?

Yes and no

If they re lucky, they won't birth any deaf children.

But they should ensure they have someone who talks in their house immediately they start giving birth
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by rezzy: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
PearlStreet:
How would this couple argue in the marriage na?
Arguments (not fights) and make up sex are the spices of marriage

They use sign language
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
rezzy:

Yes and no

If they re lucky, they won't birth any deaf children.

But they should ensure they have someone who talks in their house immediately they start giving birth
Hmmm. Very true
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by rezzy: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
lobell:

What is wrong with this one? Is deafness or muteness genetic?

I don't think so but a deaf teacher in my school has 3 deaf children and 2 hearing children.

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by nonix22(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
They can also choose to teach sign language as a side hustle and make extra cash from there
tasceige:
Wow

Aside the beautiful smiles i'm seeing,

Guess what? The offsprings will;

1) be brilliant
2) will understand sign language along side some others...

God bless your union (in sign language)
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by nonix22(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
cry cry cry
rezzy:

I don't think so but a deaf teacher in my school has 3 deaf children and 2 hearing children.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by nonix22(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
nice observation
janejive:

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by hawk05(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2018
lobell:

How hard is it to learn? I am interested. Please help me.
Not hard.. it's depending on how fast you are..
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by hawk05(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Buffalo2:
It's possible
.. lols everything is not all about the genetic... The parents of couples is not deaf na..
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by lobell: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
rezzy:

That's really strange. A child that grows up with mute parents might have challenges speaking but deafness as far as I know is not genetic and not influenced by the environment.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by lobell: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
hawk05:

Okay, can we get started or can you point me in the right direction?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by hawk05(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
lobell:

Okay, can we get started or can you point me in the right direction?
where do you stay?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by AndikanEssien(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
lobell:

How hard is it to learn? I am interested. Please help me.

It isn't hard but it calls for diligence and practice as well as using what you've learnt as often as possible. It helps too if you've got those of the sign language community around you, these includes both deafs and non deafs who are signers
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by AndikanEssien(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
hawk05:

Are you a signer?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by lobell: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
hawk05:
where do you stay?
Kaduna.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by hawk05(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2018
AndikanEssien:

Are you a signer?
yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.