Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? (20993 Views)

Which Phone Battery Last Very Long; As Well As Solar Power Bank / Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by aezenkwu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm using Gionee m5. That phone is beast... Imagine the phone I slot my main line to. U can never call me and my line goes off... I think they are out of stocked here in Nigeria. I bought mine since 2016 .since then I havent complained about battery ish.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Waffarianman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
sulasa07:
I've being using it now,and no problem.

Ok oo
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by okooloyun1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
herzernIsHere:

I use same phone but can't boastfully acclaim this for my device. How many % of battery do you drain per hour after heavy usage?

I need to know what exactly is wrong with mine.
Dont know what is wrong with my own pouvoir 2 the battery drain fast too.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by okooloyun1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
herzernIsHere:

Wow, You are lucky.

Mine is around 10-12% per hour for just surfing the internet with UC browser(and nothing more). It's frustrating really.
You're lucky mine is even worst, the infinix hot 5 I sold to buy it is by far better than pouvoir 2 in terms of battery.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by nenergy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
rOsy247:
Who knows about Gionee A1 LITE. Is it a good phone? Does the battery last long?

It has an impressive 4000mah battery and good battery management. check profile or last topic

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by herzernIsHere: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2018
okooloyun1:
You're lucky mine is even worst, the infinix hot 5 I sold to buy it is by far better than pouvoir 2 in terms of battery.
Exactly what I am currently experiencing.

The battery does not really come close as anything special as I read before purchase. The most frustrating thing is my infinix hot 4 battery (2gb RAM & fingerprint), which I have used for over a year now even appears to be stronger.

Unfortunately for me again, I lost the pack alongside the receipt two days after purchase making it difficult for me to decide whether to visit their overhyped carlcare or not.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by herzernIsHere: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Bosc:
If you're looking for a phone with long lasting battery, go for Gionee m5. I started using this phone 2 years ago and I can say that it's best with an unbeatable battery of 6020mAh, camera 13p, etc

I've used it since 7am when the battery was 92% to play games, browse, play videos, etc and the remaining 48% can still last for 10hrs.

Go for Gionee if you're looking for a phone with good battery
On heavy usage - I mean data connection on, you playing a high-end game and at the same time multitasking to read nairaland while replying WhatsApp messages with your phone's screen not getting to sleep, how many % of battery does your phone drain averagely for this in an hour?

I don't really think a 48% battery can do all of these in 10 hrs.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by opera1(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2018
herzernIsHere:

On heavy usage - I mean data connection on, you playing a high-end game and at the same time multitasking to read nairaland while replying WhatsApp messages with your phone's screen not getting to sleep, how many % of battery does your phone drain averagely for this in an hour?

My GiONEE M5 can do diz.

GiONEE with 4000mah is by far better than Tecno or infinix 5000mah cox dey do not exaggerate or overhyped d Battery capacity unlike others.
U get 2ru value for your money.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by okooloyun1(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
herzernIsHere:

Exactly what I am currently experiencing.

The battery does not really come close as anything special as I read before purchase. The most frustrating thing is my infinix hot 4 battery (2gb RAM & fingerprint), which I have used for over a year now even appears to be stronger.

Unfortunately for me again, I lost the pack alongside the receipt two days after purchase making it difficult for me to decide whether to visit their overhyped carlcare or not.
If I visit carlcare, is it possible they change it for me?
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by bobojoshua(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
olawunmy2019:
Try Doogee T5
Please, how much is this phone and where did you get it from?
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by maxibrainz: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2018
i am using xiaomi mi max 2 the first phone that has given me maximum satisfaction since i started using smart phones, i charge ones a day and it take me more than 24hrs under heavy usage because i browse alot, batteris is 5300mah

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by kayalla(f): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Who knows a phone with very longlasting battery like once charge in 2 days.

This my leagoo kiicaa Power is really fuckin up and i need to change.
Thank you, advice are welcomed

i use Huawei mate8 the battery is super long lasting
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by olamitie: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2018
How is much gionee m5
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Rebuke: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2018
18tales:
Funny as it sounds, my BlackBerry Z30 can......

charged 100% yesterday around 4pm..... and now today 12:20pm still on 77%

On 4g Airtel network!

Really? I am a lover of blackberry, I don't mind getting one if itz true d battery last dat long.

What abt its functions, like software installations and general usage?
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Bosc(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2018
herzernIsHere:

If you do all that continuously and simultaneously for 1hr the battery will reduce by 10-15%

Note also that the phone is a power bank ie you can use it to charge other phones
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Godwin978(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Snakeebig:
Hmm.. I'm just Reading comments and retreating why i bought this shitty phone, A full charge does last 5 hours on heavy usage undecided
god forbid itel is not a product/phone brand to truest, mostly battery and camera are often wack in their phone

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by opera1(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2018
olamitie:
How is much gionee m5

Bought mine @ 76k. But d price has redreduce IF u can get it, it's between 60-67k depending on ya location.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Chriswazo(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Oh boy no be only you, the battery strength deteriorates quick o, after 3 months of usage, the battery no get resilience again, no strong. This phone na rubbish
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by SammyJakes1: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

It's better not to use a phone than to use that stupid phone. The phone has made me to almost commit suicide. Everything is wrong with that phone believe me.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by cityella: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
maxibrainz:
i am using xiaomi mi max 2 the first phone that has given me maximum satisfaction since i started using smart phones, i charge ones a day and it take me more than 24hrs under heavy usage because i browse alot, batteris is 5300mah

I totally agree with you, I'm actually using redmini note 4, the battery is superb. 30% can last the whole day, video calls inclusive
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by craigkoel1989: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Check the latest phone specs on www.phoneybros..com
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by sistar007(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2018
mutvy:
HomTom HT 70 is what you need.
How Is The Phone
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by mutvy: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
You can also try Ulefone power 5.For now,this is the king of long lasting battery. Imagine 13 000mAh.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by mutvy: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
sistar007:

How Is The Phone
The phone is a bang.10 000mAh.The charger is too powerful,3A /9V and charges fast.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Hexzyz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ulefone power 3s 6350mha
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by investigator007: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
When it comes to battery I think the pouvoir 2 is the real deal
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by investigator007: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
opera1:

My GiONEE M5 can do diz.

GiONEE with 4000mah is by far better than Tecno or infinix 5000mah cox dey do not exaggerate or overhyped d Battery capacity unlike others.
U get 2ru value for your money.
what are you saying? Have you used the L9 plus before? Bros the battery the last like mad.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by opera1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
investigator007:
what are you saying? Have you used the L9 plus before? Bros the battery the last like mad.

Lolzzz. I bought Tecno L9 Plus for my younger brother early diz year, a week or two weeks later, he called me dat d Battery does not last as compared to my GiONEE. Dat it seems not to last in relation to the battery capacity [5000mah]

Ọrẹ, "if a child has not seen someone else father's fam, he will say in his mind that his father's fam is the largest on earth."

Try to jux test any gionee phone and see d battery power.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Is44me(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
On point
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by godwinony(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
chloride6:
A5000 lenovo \

Dont ask twice grin grin grin

Thought i was the only one using this phone o..lol. bought since September 2015 and still going strong. Strongest 4000mah battery I've ever seen.Never noticed any drop in strong battery performance till today. I ordered an Oukitel k3 device with 6000mah battery which I'm expecting this week. The lenovo a5000 will be my backup device.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by opera1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
godwinony:

Thought i was the only one using this phone o..lol. bought since September 2015 and still going strong. Strongest 4000mah battery I've ever seen.Never noticed any drop in strong battery performance till today. I ordered an Oukitel k3 device with 6000mah battery which I'm expecting this week. The lenovo a5000 will be my backup device.

Pls where did you order it from?
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by godwinony(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
opera1:

Pls where did you order it from?
ordered from jumia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It / Apple To Scan Iphones For Child Sex Abuse Images / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.