Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? (3533 Views)

Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
It is no longer news that French President Emmanuel Macron visited Nigerian President Buhari in Abuja earliar today, However, can someone please explain why the armed forces pictured at the background are all dressed in Red inside Aso rock?

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/french-president-macron-arrives-nigeria-photos-video/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Those are the entertaining department

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
that's their ceremonial dress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Those are men of the Federal Guards Brigade. They are dressed in one of their ceremonial gabs; this particular one is a replica of the uniform of the Scotsguard, which is also copied by other Armies with British Colonial roots

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by hardbody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
These lazy musicians with no albums will also claim to be in the force abi? What do they find to do when there is function or parade?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by sultaan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
So that people won't notice in case they get shot

When the president of Togo come they wear brown pants so that when they laugh so hard people won't notice the soil,

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
To signify the amount of blood that had been donated to the moon god.
If you know, you will understand.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by EASY39(m): 3:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Blood Sucking Demon
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by Tarzan360(m): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2018
EASY39:
Blood Sucking Demon
Everywhere apart from the innocent young white boy in there
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by crispus09(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
that is band battalion
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by akprosperblog(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by mytime24(f): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari don change army uniform grin cheesy
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by biafraisdead(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
akprosperblog:
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
u and professional website in all the thread. Na spamming be this o.
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by Sistar: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
PLEASE WE NEED A HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATE. LANDLORD ASSOCIATIONS IN LEKKI WANTS TO KILLS TENANTS.

We are Nigerians and i really dont like it when the so called rich tends to eat from the poor or middle class as the case may be. 

Please your help and assitance is needed Nairalanders.

Never believed i will come to these forum for help but i trust you Nairalanders will stand for each other.

I stay in an area that was developed individually by landlords into an estate in Lekki. 

Some stay in a duplex(rich ones), some in bungalows, some in self partioned rooms and some in cottage built with woods.

The rich ones decided to make an estate from that area and gave it a name view estate.

The "Government" they said is in charge of the street lights maintenance.

Each apartment occupied by its landlord is made to pay 50,000naira per year called levy fee.(more than 20landlords)

Each apartment is also made to pay another fee which they tag security fee of 6,000naira per month for each duplex( most are double duplex). (More than 5 in each street)

And 2,000naira per self apartment( such we have in a compound not less than 6) (about 30self apartments in the estate)

In this same estate we also pay individually PHCN and Waste and also buy tank water and of course pay house rent.

These estate also collect about 1million from land owners whom had just decided to build on its land (just like omo oni le)

I hope you are calculating how much these landlords association are making a year.

They also collect about 1million yearly from 2telecommunication mast in the estate.
And some other illicit sources they also claim to generate money for the estate.

They claim they pay the security guards at the estate gate and also Mobile Police.( i wonder what a mobile police is doing in an with about 160apartments and less than 3,000 Nigerians living in it )

We have about over 20streets with not less than 8houses in the estate. (Please do the maths and you will be alarmed how much the so called association makes in a year)

Now the point here is the poor and middle class like me living in a self contained with other tenants runinng to make a living as early as 6am was stopped from going to work this morning today 4th July 2018. 

In which we have landlords who have been living here for the past 15years or more who have refused to pay these bills and they were let go by these associations. (Because they know the origin of the estate.

Is it a crime to be a Nigerian. We hustle day and night to get food on the table. This i call extortion an illicit act that needs to be taken up. 

BY MY CALCULATION THESE LANDLORD ASSOCIATIONS MAKES MORE THAN 5 MILLION NAIRA IN A YEAR. (From most especially we the middle class)

Please help us and come to our aid. its the era of social media where we can speak our mind and pour out the pains and sufferings we encounter from our own citizens.

These load is too heavy heavy.

These handship we can no longer endure anymore.
Someone needs to speak before these association sends us out or force us into illegal act inorder to pay them these ransom.

The handship in Nigeria is enough.

Please these needs to get to the Press the Government

Nairalanders i seriously need your advice on how to go about these and how you can be of help.

As you can see these is not Government suffering us. Its Us killing each other.(in.which one of the memeber of the landlord association is a pastor in MFM)

Thanks 
Re: Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? by akinszz: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Those are men of the Federal Guards Brigade. They are dressed in one of their ceremonial gabs; this particular one is a replica of the uniform of the Scotsguard, which is also copied by other Armies with British Colonial roots
nawaoo.. no creativity just copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Pledges 50 Per Cent Appointment For Women, Youth / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises / Ugwuanyi Empowers Udi/ Ezeagu Youths, Women At UEPA Ward Executives Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.