Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (25537 Views)

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Festy4u(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mylove55:
your ineffectual buffoon will complete it in his 2nd term, without adding a single block for 6yrs and 16yrs of PDP.

That ineffectual buffoon is a PhD holder unlike your effectual Buffoon that has an unseen WAEC certificate! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by mercenary: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

The niger bridge is on course,the Enugu pH express Rd on course,about 50,000 young graduates employed through Npower since 2016,, Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu, among other project.

Oga list just half gej started??.you are pained by the massive crowd
Rented crowd... the people of the east are not stupid and gullible like you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by seguno2: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:
The niger bridge is on course,the Enugu pH express Rd on course,about 50,000 young graduates employed through Npower since 2016,, Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu, among other project.

Since when did NPower become employment?
Are you also an uneducated illiterate like Buhari to be confusing and mixing up empowerment of stipends with employment of salaries and pensions.
Is that how desperate APC is to tell useless lies

11 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by seguno2: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Xander85:
AIIA Enugu that was making steady but sure progress under GEJ has retrogressed, while the airports in Kano and Kaduna are growing in leaps and bounds! I remember having a positive feeling and hope for that airport when GEJ was president.....don't get that feeling any more!

Just don't mind that guy!

What do you expect from an ethnic bigot who said that he would be president of only those who gave him 97% votes but not those who gave him 5%?
The same Buhari who cancelled Jakande’s metro project only to come back 34 years later to commission APC’s bus stop by Ambode. What an insult on the collective sensibilities of Yorubas!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by kahal29: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Mockery Indeed

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by dokiOloye(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

Just tell us one project GEJ initiated and completed in the SE?
In Ebonyi state alone,Abakaliki-Enugu expressway(100%).
Abakaliki to Ogoja(Cross Rivers)100%.
Abakaliki-Afikpo expressway(80%)(Already completed by the state govt.
Brand new Federal University in Ikwo.
That is in Ebonyi state alone.

10 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by engineerboat(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
In Ebonyi state alone,Abakaliki-Enugu expressway(100%).
Abakaliki to Ogoja(Cross Rivers)100%.
Abakaliki-Afikpo expressway(80%)(Already completed by the state govt.
Brand new Federal University in Ikwo.
That is in Ebonyi state alone.

Don't mind the BMC

They've lost steam.

Don't you notice their trademark already, they resulted into abuse once their lies os busted
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by pacoson: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2018
like my page on Facebook Ever_Fun_Jokes, sends jokes too, Pm me Samuel Ola
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Baroba(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2018
APC or PDP, no difference if you ask me, Nigeria needs a new direction..These two crooked parties have no interest of the masses..

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by galaxy2020(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
They crowd just collected the money Rochas gave them
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

ENUGU ONITSHA ROAD,ABA OWERRI ROAD HAS BE ALSPHALTED BY BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by olabisimichael: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
99% of the people at the stadium were rented and the funny part is that they were not even in support of APC and it was obvious they all came for the money.
Conclusively it means 99% of this crowd can be bought to vote for Buhari! Just analyzing your statement ni oooooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by GavelSlam: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
That guy that mentioned Akanu Ibiam international airport as part of Buhari's achievement must be sick. GEJ was the person that made AIIA what it is today but buhari came and tried all he could to frustrate it. He refused to align Enugu airport along others in Lagos, Abuja, P.H and Kano. The refused to work on the runway to make it safe for bigger aircrafts to land. He refused to install equipment that will make night landing possible. He refused to install firefighting equipment. On the Niger bridge, Buhari retarded the work going on there despite the fact that it is PPP project. The terrorist called Igbos 5%. He refused to appoint any of our sons to even do projects in the SE. God bless GEJ and we will always love him.

Jonathan did a great job.

Quite befitting.

Take it.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/08/recently-renovated-enugu-airport-flooded-photos/

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Princedapace(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

I use God beg u.. dont ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, everrrrrrr in ur life mention Npower as a source of employment..

Do u paid agents think all nigerians are foolish and gullible ? Is Npower a job source? Why are u wicked like this? Why? Why? Why? Before I freelance paid me well into becoming self employed, I remember someone telling me to go for Npower, I vowed never to do such. I am a graduate, a second class graduate from a highly rated federal university and u want me to go for a useless, low life programme called Npower? A programme that pays 30k and disengage the same youths after 2 years?

U talking can never wish such a life for ur kids if u are a good father. God will judge all of u some day. I am sure that some day, nigerian politicians and their sponsors and agents will pay for it..

U are saying this because probably, u are paid, or u have an appointment or sentimental about ur political leader...whatever reason this maybe, pls, fear God.

Npower is low life. It is a disgrace...Can a youth start a family with such thing u called a job? Can they even be able to pay a decent one room apartment for them selves? Such a useless programme after selfless service to the nation all in the name of NYSC.

I thank God i long forgot this useless country with her useless politicians and paid agents, and tribal bigots. I thank I embraced online skill service.

God will judge u some day, in living or in the land of the dead.

10 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by GavelSlam: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Baroba:
APC or PDP, no difference if you ask me, Nigeria needs a new direction..These two crooked parties have no interest of the masses..

Not true.

The infrastructural development through APC in just 3 years tells us that the party under President Buhari means business.

2 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by ehissi(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Wait!! Are you telling me that all these people came to hail Okorocha and Buhari at the same time.

Even a novice in Nigerian politics knows that this is a rented crowd now!! undecided

Aside from moulding statues of Foreigners, Creating Commissioner for Happiness and Couples Fulfilment and commissioning half baked infrastructural projects that draws even the ire of COREN, what has Okorocha done, that a sane person from Imo state will be carrying his banner in such a disgraceful manner in public?

Abi them think say all of them just forget python dance at once?

Una no even see as their face squeeze for inside Sun? Na hunger be that ooooh, na money them dey wait for now.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by GavelSlam: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Princedapace:

I use God beg u.. dont ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, everrrrrrr in ur life mention Npower as a source of employment..

Do u paid agents think all nigerians are foolish and gullible ? Is Npower a job source? Why are u wicked like this? Why? Why? Why? Before I freelance paid me well into becoming self employed, I remember someone telling me to go for Npower, I vowed never to do such. I am a graduate, a second class graduate from a highly rated federal university and u want me to go for a useless, low life programme called Npower? A programme that pays 30k and disengage the same youths after 2 years?

U talking can never wish such a life for ur kids if u are a good father. God will judge all of u some day. I am sure that some day, nigerian politicians and their sponsors and agents will pay for it..

U are saying this because probably, u are paid, or u have an appointment or sentimental about ur political leader...whatever reason this maybe, pls, fear God.

Npower is low life. It is a disgrace...Can a youth start a family with such thing u called a job? Can they even be able to pay a decent one room apartment for them selves? Such a useless programme after selfless service to the nation all in the name of NYSC.

I thank God i long forgot this useless country with her useless politicians and paid agents, and tribal bigots. I thank I embraced online skill service.

It is a social intervention scheme.

A stop-gap.

It is a laudable project and those with foresight can use it as a springboard.

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Mylove55:
your ineffectual buffoon will complete it in his 2nd term, without adding a single block for 6yrs and 16yrs of PDP.
PDP IS A CURSE TO NIGERIANS,I DONT KNW WHY NIGERIANS ARE STIL CONSIDERING THEM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by continentalceo(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
engineerboat:
Kcmichael is this mourning ceremony
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Oblang(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Princedapace:

Giving 30k stipend for npower and not doing anything but sharing the money among elites, which one is better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by GavelSlam: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Festy4u:

That ineffectual buffoon is a PhD holder unlike your effectual Buffoon that has an unseen WAEC certificate! undecided

Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”-US War College Commandant Letter To The Nigerian Army In 1980 Reveals

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/15/%E2%80%9Cbuhari-most-distinguished-international-fellow%E2%80%9D-us-war-college-commandant-letter
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Nautymark: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

Easy bro.... E done do...!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by jahsharon: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

1. Jonathan initiated and completed his adopted daughter's wedding.

2. Jonathan initiated, completed and commissioned the 2nd Niger Bridge on a drawing board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
engineerboat:

your pictures is just a testimony to the press statement

Angry looking fellows in the picture

how & why you concluded they are angry still a mystery ,,besides its apc rally not AY live or basketmouth uncensored.

if pictures up there are from the rally am surprised, so ipob youths could be bought, opposition wey no get candidate beta go hunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Limitless72(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

come guy it's better you bury your head in shame than coming here to defend a failure....
who told you BUHARI initiated or even commissioned the akanu ibiam international airport in enugu state.. imagine what you're spewing.. N-power,,,,........ how much do they pay, do you know the statistics of people that graduates from the University every year..? Do you know the statistics of people this ill government has rendered jobless?, do you know the statistics of people doing intra-field/discipline just to sustain themselves, do you know the statistics of graduates that's engaged with unskilled labour just to earn a living?.. Do you know the population of NIGERIA?,...

ND you're here saying N-power employed 50,000 youth... nonsense... even you're information is not factual... Mtchewww..

pls you better stop all this hypocrisy and face the bitter truth....

2 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Austinoiz(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
I only saw Rochas' asslickers. As far as Imolites are concerned, Okoroawusa is a political goner in Imo. Zombies in Orlu zone can have his pampers-covering ass in NASS at their detriment.

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari must go come 2019. Igbo presidency can wait. Presidency is not a do or die affair.
Another four years for Buhari and the herdsmen will take over this country once and for all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by bizzibodi(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Instead of PDP to forget election & prepare as opposition party Dem dey sai buhari!sai buhari all d time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Don4eva(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo in Ebonyi State. (FUNAI)

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Since when did NPower become employment?
Are you also an uneducated illiterate like Buhari to be confusing and mixing up empowerment of stipends with employment of salaries and pensions.
Is that how desperate APC is to tell useless lies

just as you are a clueless literate like GEJ , employment is all about engaging in labour that will generate income, skilled or unskilled.
your slavery mentality as just sold you out,,employment is not only peculiar to working in offices ,, a businessman or trader is also gainfully self employed. are the musicians or movie actors also jobless becos i donnt see any establishment paying them pension.
Npower is a source of employment because i believe some people are in charge of running that program & besides its major purpose is to facilitate or promote self employment,,borda segunO i guess the "o" stands for olodo !! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by KingRagnar: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2018
This was very expected. PDP is hell bent on ruining the image this administration. There is not time APC will do a thing and PDP with their mouth piece in form of Ologboniyan, will not tarnish everything that has to do with it. Its quite sad that their focus is APC and not on themselves. Moat uncompleted projects which the PDP administration started have been or are being completed by the APC administration. Some new projects initiated by APC have been completed and new ones are cooking. PDP cannot continue deceiving this nation by brandishing APC as evil doers; their name will never be achieved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by GavelSlam: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2018
ericsmith:

just as you are a clueless literate like GEJ , employment is all about engaging in labour that will generate income, skilled or unskilled.
your slavery mentality as just sold you out,,employment is not only peculiar to working in offices ,, a businessman or trader is also gainfully self employed. are the musicians or movie actors also jobless becos i donnt see any establishment paying them pension.
Npower is a source of employment because i believe some people are in charge of running that program & besides its major purpose is to facilitate or promote self employment,,borda segunO i guess the "o" stands for olodo !! grin
Bad mouth won't keee you.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.