Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (25538 Views)

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by Balyz: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
[s]Yes, East is eldorado when compared to the north, I served in the north and I saw a region that is backward in all ramifications. Are you aware that if the north should stand as a country that it would be the poorest and worst country on earth in all indexes?? Igbos in the north are smart investors who are exploiting your laziness to rip-off your "widow's might". At least our people there are not destitute and are relatively above the indigenes in economic well being. We are also in places like Chad, Niger, Mali etc so it doesn't mean the places are more developed than Igboland rather if you are discerning enough, you will know that Igbos are spreading out all over Africa and beyond while the remittances are sent home to develop our region. While your people are all over the South doing pitiable odd jobs that nobody wants to do. Continue deceiving yourself Ostrich.[/s]
Internet rants from the idiotic pigs of Biafra. You can only make noise but when it comes down to walk the talk, you retreat to the corner like scared little bitches
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by BreakupNigeria: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Balyz:
Internet rants from the idiotic pigs of Biafra. You can only make noise but when it comes down to walk the talk, you retreat to the corner like scared little bitches
Lol, I should be angry and suicidal if I'm to be in your shoe tongue tongue
When I look at the present situation of things in the north and also look at what the future holds for them based on what is happening, I only shake my head and cringe in disgust!! Savage barbarian hordes that belong to the 16th century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by lonelydora: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
Approx 1 hour

Thanks. Is there peace now on the Abakaliki - Ogoja route? Heard there was communal clash
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by dokiOloye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
lonelydora:

Thanks. Is there peace now on the Abakaliki - Ogoja route? Heard there was communal clash
Just called and asked,na Abj me de live oo.They said the road is thru now though there's still tension.
What commuters usu do for now is wait till cars gather to a sizeable number at Onuebonyi(outskirts of Abakaliki) and move in a convoy.

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by lonelydora: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
Just called and asked,na Abj me de live oo.They said the road is thru now though there's still tension.
What commuters usu do for now is wait till cars gather to a sizeable number at Onuebonyi(outskirts of Abakaliki) and move in a convoy.

Thank you. I will do the same. We are moving with 2 vehicles carrying VIPs to Ogoja for Minister of Niger Delta mother's burial on Friday. We are going from PH. Please help me 2rw to get info.
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by dokiOloye(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
lonelydora:

Thank you. I will do the same. We are moving with 2 vehicles carrying VIPs to Ogoja for Minister of Niger Delta mother's burial on Friday. We are going from PH. Please help me 2rw to get info.
Ok

1 Like

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by dokiOloye(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
lonelydora:

Since you are coming from PortHarcourt,I assume you'll be going thru PH-Okigwe-Afikpo/Amasiri.If that's your route,you could branch off at Abaomege on the Afikpo-Abakaliki expressway.
Go from Abaomege to Ugep,then turn left to join the Calabar - Ogoja expressway at Ugep.
Its a little bumpy but even shorter in terms of distance.

2 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by mandax: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Austinoiz:
I only saw Rochas' asslickers. As far as Imolites are concerned, Okoroawusa is a political goner in Imo. Zombies in Orlu zone can have his pampers-covering ass in NASS at their detriment.

It's only a most dead zombie in Orlu zone who shall vote anyone associated with Rochas Okorocha in next year's general elections.

2 Likes

Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by ofwest47(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
The Atiku Abubakar group under the sponsorship of the leader of the new R L P (Renewed Looters Party) former President Obasanjo is afraid of IBO group taking over from Buhari after 2023 as Obasanjo and his cohorts still want the North to continue to enslave the S E, S W , and S S till probably after 2031and will never want IBO rule in Nigeria.
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by lonelydora: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2018
dokiOloye:
Since you are coming from PortHarcourt,I assume you'll be going thru PH-Okigwe-Afikpo/Amasiri.If that's your route,you could branch off at Abaomege on the Afikpo-Abakaliki expressway.
Go from Abaomege to Ugep,then turn left to join the Calabar - Ogoja expressway at Ugep.
Its a little bumpy but even shorter in terms of distance.

Thank you bro. Itinerary even changed. Our destination wasn't Ogoja but Nko after Ugep.

Yes. That's exactly the route we took. We are at Nko now. Thank you very much. Take 2 bottles for my head
Re: APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP by dokiOloye(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2018
lonelydora:

Thank you bro. Itinerary even changed. Our destination wasn't Ogoja but Nko after Ugep.

Yes. That's exactly the route we took. We are at Nko now. Thank you very much. Take 2 bottles for my head
Aiit bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni / ‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.